yabasta

Things are just the same

10 posts in this topic

I don`t know why anybody would feel so compelled to "leave" a message board like this one. To me visa journey is the type of forum that serves a purpose for many people. In other words they come here to help them with their Visa issues. I am guessing a lot of people stop posting on VJ after they have their visa. Others might form bonds and stay on and others might stay on in order to help those that follow. I can`t see why you would get into the community and then leave though? Since this is a Visa forum it is quite a mixed bag of forum members or at least potentially. If it were a more specific type of forum maybe the differences would not be so large and the arguments would therefore not happen as often or be as big.

Of course the thing to remember is that VJ is no more diverse than the real world. Every day in my life i have to tolerate people that i do not like or see eye to eye with. I try and go further than tolerating aswell. We as human beings do need to live side by side.

If you wish to leave VJ then i am not going to stop you. I am not going to try and stop you. I will not even be like Willie Wonka and say "stop wait come back" really half heartedly.

I just think that anybody who is leaving is just avoiding a problem that they have encountered. The problem is their problem aswell obviously. If you have a problem then i believe you should deal with that problem. If you think that running away will solve a problem then by all means do so. However i think it is better to work it through. Talk to the person who has upset you or something.

I have no idea why the people who "left" VJ have done so. I have no idea why they didn`t just pm the people that they thought might wish to keep contact and walk out quietly. I have been guilty of that in the past however so there ya go.

Anyway i just wanted to say that i will be here from time to time for a while. I am not too good at giving Visa advice but i do try. Apparently i am most active in Offtopic though which is probably because off topic is my best subject.

Anyway peace to all the VJ people(and ex VJ people)

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

We all do things for whatever reason.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

sigh

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I don`t know why anybody would feel so compelled to "leave" a message board like this one.

Want to leave? Just leave. But usually they want some attention...

attention_whore_width296.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I must have missed some good stuff over the weekend. :whistle:

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.

Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.

Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.

Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.

Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you.

--Pueblo Blessing

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I must have missed some good stuff over the weekend. :whistle:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=20122&st=0

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

sigh

:) That a sigh of relief that you and your hubby and the little ones will be soon together for good?Congratulations (F)(F)(F)(F) ,very glad for you!

hahahaha :thumbs::luv:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!