8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi!

I was just wondering...

If I receive an RFE How much time do I have to send my evidences back to them...Does anybody knows?? :hehe:

I-129f was approved in 21 days from filing date...interview took 96 days from I-129F filing date. [/color][/color]

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed (AOS sent to Chigago): 2007-07-12

NOA Date : 2007-07-19

Bio. Appt. : 2007-08-11

RFE(s) : 2007-08-20

1 - 09/12/07 - Touched! - Case transfered to California Service Center for processing...

2 - 09/19/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

3 - 09/20/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

4 - 09/21/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

5 - 09/24/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

6 - 10/22/07 - 5:45 p.m Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

7 - 10/22/07 - 7:29 p.m. Touched! - Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

8 - 10/23/07 - Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

APPROVED in 103 Days!!!

Permanent Resident Card Expires on 10/18/09.

Removing Conditions

12/28/09 - Packet Mailed USPS

1/05/10 - Packet Received @ USCIS Vermont Service

1/6/10 - NOA 1 + Check Cashed

1/11/10 - NOA 1 Received

1/15/10 - NOA 2 Biometrics Schedule

1/20/10 - NOA 2 Received

2/3/10 - Biometrics Appointment

4/18/10 - I-765 touched

5/22/10 - I-485 touched

6/17/10 - Card Production Ordered

Filed: Timeline

:D Thanks,

I believe its 89 days usually.

I-129f was approved in 21 days from filing date...interview took 96 days from I-129F filing date. [/color][/color]

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed (AOS sent to Chigago): 2007-07-12

NOA Date : 2007-07-19

Bio. Appt. : 2007-08-11

RFE(s) : 2007-08-20

1 - 09/12/07 - Touched! - Case transfered to California Service Center for processing...

2 - 09/19/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

3 - 09/20/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

4 - 09/21/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

5 - 09/24/07 - Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

6 - 10/22/07 - 5:45 p.m Touched! - This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred...

7 - 10/22/07 - 7:29 p.m. Touched! - Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

8 - 10/23/07 - Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

APPROVED in 103 Days!!!

Permanent Resident Card Expires on 10/18/09.

Removing Conditions

12/28/09 - Packet Mailed USPS

1/05/10 - Packet Received @ USCIS Vermont Service

1/6/10 - NOA 1 + Check Cashed

1/11/10 - NOA 1 Received

1/15/10 - NOA 2 Biometrics Schedule

1/20/10 - NOA 2 Received

2/3/10 - Biometrics Appointment

4/18/10 - I-765 touched

5/22/10 - I-485 touched

6/17/10 - Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Our RFE had a deadline date listed; we got it around June 16, and we have to submit our evidence by July 22. Not sure if that's the date I need it postmarked or the date they need to receive, so I'm hoping to get my evidence collected and sent out by July 6.

Hi Eramos2,

I would suggest to collect all the documents the RFE asks for and send it via USPS certified or express mail ASAP. If you don't know the deadline, it's better to send quickly then to send late, as USCIS abandons application whose RFE reply are not send in time.

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My wife and I have a problem. We don't own property, and since we live with my dad (house in his name), a lease agreement was never done. We don't have a common credit card, never thought we'd need it. Also, because of our work situations, we don't have health insurance. We did have health insurance from a place I worked some time ago, and I believe I can get evidence there. This is all very basic stuff, but life the last few years has been tough. Is it time to find a lawyer?

Feb 16, 2006 Sent I-129F

Feb 27, 2006 NOA 1 Notice Date

May 8, 2006 Received NOA 2, Notice date: May 1

May 22, 2006 Received NOA 3, Letter dated May 18! Papers SHOULD be in Bangkok "within a week"!

June 3, 2006 Jat Received Packet 3! But for some reason, they also sent her the I-134. Thanks folks, that's REAL convenient for me!

July 15, 2006 The Young Lady recieved Packet 4! Interview is scheduled for August 15! WOW!!!!

August 15, 2006 Approved! Wow!!! Now on the The Next Step!!!! ;)

September 6, 2006 She's Here!

October 4, 2006 Hitched!

Before worrying about a lawyer and what you don't have, make a list of what you do have. Do a mock cover letter ... and then post it here and THEN you can consider worrying.

Also.. for better help and more eager responses, :time:

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

A lawyer can't help you rustle up proof of a life together. Have a look again at the list provided on the guide here. No utility or cell bills in either of your names? Car insurance? Car titles or car loans? No credit cards, but what about regular bank accounts (checking and savings)? What about photos of family gatherings and vacations?

Also, be creative if you have to. Maybe have your dad do a lease agreement; also, we are including an account statement for our hockey season tickets. Try to think of things that may not be 'normal', but do indeed prove a life together.

And be sure to get the affidavit letters as well, including some that are not just family members. I'd have them notarized too as extra 'insurance'.

SA4userbar.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.