jamall

Cairo interview

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Cairo has a horrible reputation and I don't understand it. Pakistan gets petitions through the Embassy with little problem. Explain that to me. And check out all the young Phillipino girls marrying old men on here that fly right on through as well. It's frustrating as hell that's what it is.

well

i have an answer for this

simply because Pakistan helpeD THE US in its war in Iraq and Afghanistan ,,its a politique reasons ...

as of phili and India ..thts correct .and also because they r low salaried workers (no offense here ) but they come and work in arabic countires als ..and so its economical reasons ..

but as of Cairo for instanse ..we r famous of many impacts with the US politiq-- and we r known of being stubborn and dnt accept just anything ..add to this msot of us are muslims .....

needles to say many other reasons ...

but thts wht we deal with ..what can we do ? nothing ..lets hope for a change or to just go through and get it done wzout any problems ...

and yeah the door man in important at the US embassy ..isnt that the nature of all Egpyitians ? lol ...

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Cairo has a horrible reputation and I don't understand it. Pakistan gets petitions through the Embassy with little problem. Explain that to me. And check out all the young Phillipino girls marrying old men on here that fly right on through as well. It's frustrating as hell that's what it is.

well

simply because Pakistan helpeD THE US in its war in Iraq and Afghanistan ,,its a politique reasons ...

as of phili and India ..thts correct .and also because they r low salaried workers (no offense here ) but they come and work in arabic countires als ..and so its economical reasons ..

but as of Cairo for instanse ..we r famous of many impacts with the US politiq-- and we r known of being stubborn and dnt accept just anything ..add to this msot of us are muslims .....

but thts wht we deal with ..what can we do ? nothing ..lets hope for a change or to just go through and get it done wzout any problems ...

and yeah the door man in important at the US embassy ..isnt that the nature of all Egpyitians ? lol ...

I disagree with you brother this nothing to do with that you when to far.

Timeline

well

I Do respect ur opinion no doubt ..but we cant hide the facts that politiques ...economic and sometime descrimination play a big rule in that process (at consulate stage ) or simply answer my Question `` why some so high fraud countries like phili and India get their visa next day or even same day at evening while we may wait months and treated so bad and ugly ?!!!!!!!! ,,,i believe i already answered and we cnt hide the fact ...Americans are so good and kind ppl ..but not the government and Americans their self complain abt it .

but as of Egyptians ..im pretty sure of what i said :)

even the normal employer in any place would give u the feel how important he is , lol ...thats a fact we cant deny also ...

Timeline
Awww you are sweet Jamal. Thanks for that. I happen to think my Egyptian husband is a gem too!

You welcome this day you have to watch out from any one this is the only advice I will give you there so many game (I happen to think my Egyptian husband is a gem too) if you thing this way the early to get out of him is the betters way for you before is to late and so man of them this way so be carful .

Timeline

well

I Do respect ur opinion no doubt ..but we cant hide the facts that politiques ...economic and sometime descrimination play a big rule in that process (at consulate stage ) or simply answer my Question `` why some so high fraud countries like phili and India get their visa next day or even same day at evening while we may wait months and treated so bad and ugly ?!!!!!!!! ,,,i believe i already answered and we cnt hide the fact ...Americans are so good and kind ppl ..but not the government and Americans their self complain abt it .

but as of Egyptians ..im pretty sure of what i said :)

even the normal employer in any place would give u the feel how important he is , lol ...thats a fact we cant deny also ...

Sorry you think this way and you not the only one Some Egyptian people think like you.

You have to know your right at the embassy this is the main keys

disconnection come inside

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmmmm i guess both of you are right but i think the 3 of you are running forward so fast and talking about the interview , while all of us are waiting for it to be assigned .

and yes i agree the egyptian american employees there are the worst and i didn't like any one of them but the cashier guy , while americans were so nice and helpful.

shall we keep on calling the NVC to know wether the case is completed of not yet , or do they send us a mail or what is going to happen ??

hmmmmm i guess both of you are right but i think the 3 of you are running forward so fast and talking about the interview , while all of us are waiting for it to be assigned .step by step guys

and yes i agree the egyptian american employees there are the worst and i didn't like any one of them but the cashier guy , while americans were so nice and helpful.

shall we keep on calling the NVC to know wether the case is completed of not yet , or do they send us a mail or what is going to happen ??

Timeline
hmmmmm i guess both of you are right but i think the 3 of you are running forward so fast and talking about the interview , while all of us are waiting for it to be assigned .

keep calling NVC till u know that ur case is complete ...dnt depend on the AVR ..talk to an operator press 1 then 5 and hold to talk to an operator

when ur case is complete so u wait with us for Interview to be assigned ...depends on when u get the case complete so u may and may not get an August Interview ..

they assign USUALLY interviews the first two weeks of everymonth for the next month ...for instanse ..in the first two week of june for July interviews ..and in july for August Interviewes

Good Luck

Timeline

hmmmmm i guess both of you are right but i think the 3 of you are running forward so fast and talking about the interview , while all of us are waiting for it to be assigned .step by step guys

and yes i agree the Yes go head call NVC and ask for the statues of your case and when you call try to be specific in the quotation and be professionals and right all your quotation in plank paper before you make the phone call .and i didn't like any one of them but the cashier guy , while americans were so nice and helpful.

Thank you and you are 100% right if you do see my time frame I did Witt over thirteen (13) months just to get my uscis approval

Yes go head call NVC and ask for the statues of your case and when you call try to be specific in the quotation and be professionals and right all your quotation in plank paper before you make the phone call ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.