Cairo interview

47 posts in this topic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

There are a few posts on here about interview experiences at Cairo Embassy. What I would like to know is when we will get scheduled for our interview. Our case completed at NVC on June 9th. I hope we don't have to wait several months to get an interview appointment!!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello

i know of some who got their Interivew done already ..

and the Questions are the same and traditional Questions that asked everywhere

like (how , when , why , where -----------------) its better that both couples know each other VERY WELL and every small and big details abt each others and about their both families ...rather than being prepared with picutres ...phone statements ...Emails ....letters .....receipts of gifts .....and all what can be collected to prove the bona fde of marriage ...

as of ur Qurestion Besty ...

the last who got an Interview was MAY 4 case complete on NVC ....

and so i didnt get one or even the ones after May 4 ,,,

so thats why i feel strongly and actually sure i will get an August Interview ...

looking to the fact u were approved by NVC on June 9 i guess ..

so theres a strong believe u wnt get an August interview ..probably urs will be on Sep ...but u might get lucky to have a late August Interview ...

be patience and wait with us :)

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
There are a few posts on here about interview experiences at Cairo Embassy. What I would like to know is when we will get scheduled for our interview. Our case completed at NVC on June 9th. I hope we don't have to wait several months to get an interview appointment!!

if you Lucky enough you will get your schedule in July maybe the end of July early august

Timeline

if you Lucky enough you will get your schedule in July maybe the end of July early august

July Interview are assigned during the first two weeks of June ..and August ones are assigned on the first two weeks or July ...so u can see i didnt got a July Interview although my case is complete May 13 ...so i wait till July to know IF i have one on august ...

hope that gives u clear idea.

our Embassy is so busy one

Timeline

I know we won't get July. NVC told me all the openings for July have already been scheduled :( This part of the process seems like more of a black hole than the early part. I am really hoping to get an August interview. My hubby doesn't want to start teaching another school year in Egypt. But what can you do? You have to take whatever they give you!

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
I know we won't get July. NVC told me all the openings for July have already been scheduled :( This part of the process seems like more of a black hole than the early part. I am really hoping to get an August interview. My hubby doesn't want to start teaching another school year in Egypt. But what can you do? You have to take whatever they give you!

well

everything happen for a reason and everything GOD decide when it happen exactely

i tell u something

i faild in my school (in one subject ) , if u didnt i would finish august 2008 my school ..and would be drafted into military and couldnt get married to my wie ..but i failed ..so that postpone my military to Jan ..which made me able to get married wzout any worried or risk anytime ..u see ? sometime it happen wz away we dont like ..but it ends soooo good , its ALAH decision

and the good is ..i didnt get drafted , lol ..so it was all arranged from ALAH

be good ..patience and everything will be put into its real place in sha ALAH :)

Timeline

Cairo Is one of the lazy embassies in the world and every one know that. And the staff working over there one of the worth embassy staff spicily the one from Cairo they make the people go through hill

Timeline

Honestly we can't complain. The process for us has gone fairly quickly and smoothly with just one tiny bump in the road. You are right, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Hoping we don't get put into AP either. I think it is really unfair how they put almost all Egyptians in AP.

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
Honestly we can't complain. The process for us has gone fairly quickly and smoothly with just one tiny bump in the road. You are right, it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Hoping we don't get put into AP either. I think it is really unfair how they put almost all Egyptians in AP.

most ppl dont understand why or the fact the AP is

there is so high fraud rate in arabic country . and they put ppl on AP for some reasons

1: securtiy and background check

2: to give a maximum time for the petitioner to spend more time with the beneficiary so find out and be more sure abt the real intentions

while they seems to be unfair as some other high fraud known countries get their visa the next day ..but thats the fact we deal with here and in some other countires .

and i must tell u ..it works to reveal many facts the US citizen dnt see ...and just to say ...not all go on AP here ..many waited only one month and got their visa ...

and yeah the embassy here is one of the laziest ones .lol

Timeline

They should faired all the local staff out and replaced them with new local staff because some

of them they thing by helping us they doing us favor this is what can mentality they have but no way,

I will E mail DOS about there auction and every one have problem with them should do that.

Timeline
They should faired all the local staff out and replaced them with new local staff because some

of them they thing by helping us they doing us favor this is what can mentality they have but no way,

I will E mail DOS about there auction and every one have problem with them should do that.

yeah thats the fact

may be te new coming days will witness a more imporvmenets specially after the historical President Obama Visit to Cairo ...

i see that u r Jamall ..im sorry i thought its your wife. ..

sorry for this :)

have a nice lovely trip with us ..

Timeline

In Philippians or India or any where is more people then Cairo and we never her about any one complain about the local staff from they country but in Cairo is different story

You fiend local people from the country starting from the person in the in front door

(boap) to the one in side the office trying to be important what wrong in this picture

Have any one notice that or just me ???

Timeline

Cairo has a horrible reputation and I don't understand it. Pakistan gets petitions through the Embassy with little problem. Explain that to me. And check out all the young Phillipino girls marrying old men on here that fly right on through as well. It's frustrating as hell that's what it is.

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
Cairo has a horrible reputation and I don't understand it. Pakistan gets petitions through the Embassy with little problem. Explain that to me. And check out all the young Phillipino girls marrying old men on here that fly right on through as well. It's frustrating as hell that's what it is.

You have to know our Owen people who make it hard for us is not the American people

The American is the best and every one knows that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.