winifredbee

True Blood Fans

182 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yesterday's episode was amazing...well except for that whole pot pie scene...i had to change the channel because it was hard to watch! I've never read the books, so i have no idea how things go in the books, but i'm thinking that maybe Goderic dies as he is the only one fast enough to grab Luke and take him out of the room before the bomb explodes...just a theory. There was not enough Lafayette in yesterday's episode :(

Oh, Maryann is eeeevil. I think that scene might be a build up for when Maryann gets her comeuppance.

The whole religious zealot turns to terrorism idea is pretty gutsy.

I had a feeling Jason wanted to hug Bill and then I let out a chuckle when he did.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
Something seems to be going on with Godric and that church. It just seemed very odd and he was so vague about it. When he had a hold of that big guy Gabe and Gabe said "Godric, it's me." And then Godric doesn't say anything, just breaks his neck. What the hell was that about?

I was wondering about that too.

I'm guessing one of the vampires will throw the guy with the bomb out the window. I wish Jason would jump on top of it and kill his annoying self though. :P Did they really have to make him so dumb?

I'm wondering if the books are better than the show...

Timeline
Something seems to be going on with Godric and that church. It just seemed very odd and he was so vague about it. When he had a hold of that big guy Gabe and Gabe said "Godric, it's me." And then Godric doesn't say anything, just breaks his neck. What the hell was that about?

Eric mentioned that he tried to rescue Godric before but Godric refused to go with him. I wonder if Godric had gone to the Fellowship of the Son on his own accord, in attempt to persuade them to accept coexistence with vampires. Perhaps people like Gabe warmed up to Godric for being so non-threatening, even when he knew they were planning to kill (crucify) him. He broke Gabe's neck for assaulting Sookie out his own sense of justice rather than just vengeance. Godric realizes the the Fellowship was in a way the vampires own doing and that vampires have to start really looking at humans as their equal if there is to be a peaceful coexistence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I was wondering about that too.

I'm guessing one of the vampires will throw the guy with the bomb out the window. I wish Jason would jump on top of it and kill his annoying self though. :P Did they really have to make him so dumb?

I'm wondering if the books are better than the show...

i've been debating whether or not to read the books. I actually just finished reading The Strain, which is a great vampire book written by Guillermo Del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth) - highly recommend it for anyone who is into the whole vampire lore.

With regards to Jason...i think it's his dumbness that makes him so endearing...he is so stupid that it works for him and gets him in AND out of trouble. That line he had about already being to heaven to the reverend was awesome and i also find his loyalty to his sister really sweet...

Yesterday's episode was amazing...well except for that whole pot pie scene...i had to change the channel because it was hard to watch! I've never read the books, so i have no idea how things go in the books, but i'm thinking that maybe Goderic dies as he is the only one fast enough to grab Luke and take him out of the room before the bomb explodes...just a theory. There was not enough Lafayette in yesterday's episode :(

Oh, Maryann is eeeevil. I think that scene might be a build up for when Maryann gets her comeuppance.

The whole religious zealot turns to terrorism idea is pretty gutsy.

I had a feeling Jason wanted to hug Bill and then I let out a chuckle when he did.

that was funny...and awkward! it was perfect...lol

Our Journey to Happiness :)

Oct 30, 2002 - We met in Toronto while he was visiting on a business trip from the US

Dated until early 2004 and then distance became an issue

Sept 16, 2007 - He initiated contact with me after almost 4 years!

Jan 2008 - He came to Toronto to visit and see if there was still 'something' there

Feb 28, 2009 - He proposed in front of my family in our condo in Toronto!!!

May 13, 2009 - sent in I-129F (Lawyer is handling our process)

May 15, 2009 - received receipt of NOA1

September 16, 2009 - NOA2!!!

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

Nov 25/09 - info logged in system

Interview date - March 22, 2010!!! ***APPROVED!!!***

POE @ Queenston/Lewiston - April 4th, 2010

Wedding date - July 17, 2010

Eric mentioned that he tried to rescue Godric before but Godric refused to go with him. I wonder if Godric had gone to the Fellowship of the Son on his own accord, in attempt to persuade them to accept coexistence with vampires. Perhaps people like Gabe warmed up to Godric for being so non-threatening, even when he knew they were planning to kill (crucify) him. He broke Gabe's neck for assaulting Sookie out his own sense of justice rather than just vengeance. Godric realizes the the Fellowship was in a way the vampires own doing and that vampires have to start really looking at humans as their equal if there is to be a peaceful coexistence.

Very interesting take on Godric. I am excited to see what they do with him. The story is so good right now. I am thinking I will start reading the books at the end of the season just to see how the two differ. I do not want to get ahead of the show! My husband is completely hooked now...and BTW he received notice that his I485 was approved today. We were transfered to CSC so we got in about two months.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-01

Visa Received : 2009-03-20

US Entry : 2009-03-26

Marriage : 2009-05-23

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed : 2009-06-04

NOA Date : 2009-06-11

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-23 (original date July 10th)

AOS Transfer: 2009-07-02

Touch: 2009-07-03

Touch: 2009-07-06

Touch: 2009-07-07

Touch: 2009-07-08

Touch: 2009-07-10 with email regarding pending status.

Touch: 2009-07-20

Touch: 2009-07-21

AP and EAD Approved: 2009-08-03

AP Touch: 2009-08-04

AP Touch: 2009-08-05

EAD second email and Touch 2009-08-06

EAD Touch: 2009-08-07

AOS Approved: 2009-08-10

ROC: petition filed 5-18-11

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Timeline

Very interesting take on Godric. I am excited to see what they do with him. The story is so good right now. I am thinking I will start reading the books at the end of the season just to see how the two differ. I do not want to get ahead of the show! My husband is completely hooked now...and BTW he received notice that his I485 was approved today. We were transfered to CSC so we got in about two months.

Congrats on the AOS!

I was really surprised and impressed with Godric. The parallels between him and Christ are hard not to notice, which is brilliant that he was or will be killed by a Christian sect.

I think the books are so different - like Sookie and Eric having a relationship, that it would be frustrating for me to read the books as some kind of reference to the show.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The situation with Godric in the book is: He was at the Fellowship of his own accord and was ready to "meet the sun" and end his life. It was going to be a big grand show- with a stage and all the Fellowship members watching.

His character in the book liked to prey mostly on children- molest them and kill them.

Timeline
The situation with Godric in the book is: He was at the Fellowship of his own accord and was ready to "meet the sun" and end his life. It was going to be a big grand show- with a stage and all the Fellowship members watching.

His character in the book liked to prey mostly on children- molest them and kill them.

WOW!! children? molest AND kill them? I would never have seen that coming...they've painted Godric out to be a saint on the show. Very interesting...

Oct 30, 2002 - We met in Toronto while he was visiting on a business trip from the US

Jan 2008 - He came to Toronto to visit and see if there was still 'something' there

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

Horrible!

K-1

AOS, EAD, AP

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have all the books (8)- I haven't gotten the newest one yet that is still in hardcover.

I am willing to send them off to whoever really wants to read them and then you can pass them along to someone else.

I hate when books pile up around here- I'd like them to go to someone who wants to read them.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
I have all the books (8)- I haven't gotten the newest one yet that is still in hardcover.

I am willing to send them off to whoever really wants to read them and then you can pass them along to someone else.

I hate when books pile up around here- I'd like them to go to someone who wants to read them.

I would be happy to take them off your hands. :) If you have not gotten rid of them yet let me know and I will send you my addy.

Timeline

Well, it looks like the show may end up having Sookie fall for Eric after all.

I was cheering on Lafayette when he kicked Egg's #######. He must have juiced a little on the V before rescuing Tara?

I'm wondering if Sam will be asking for Bill and the vampire's help in defeating Maryann next week? I can't believe that in Eric's thousand years on earth, he hasn't run into any demigods like Maryann. There's got to be a way to get rid of her - perhaps summoning a higher level deity?

Timeline

i liked last nights episode because it gave us another reason to like Eric...the scene with him saying good bye to Godric was really sweet and i loved how he tricked Sookie into drinking his blood. Also, it was a sweet scene between Sookie and Jason.

i think that someone needs to start kicking some Maryanne butt!

Nov 4/09 - sent packet 3

i liked last nights episode because it gave us another reason to like Eric...the scene with him saying good bye to Godric was really sweet and i loved how he tricked Sookie into drinking his blood. Also, it was a sweet scene between Sookie and Jason.

i think that someone needs to start kicking some Maryanne butt!

I think next week is when the vamp clan gets back from their Dallas road trip and start taking on Maryann. I think it is going to be good

I loved the scene with Lafayette...I always do. This past episode was such a chick flick episode but they covered some important issues. They really set up the love triangle. Three More Left!!

K-1

AOS, EAD, AP

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12