34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmmmm...sounds like Fair and Balanced are more like two old wooden ships that Murdoch keeps anchored off shore in some undisclosed location.

Edited by Col. 'Bat' Guano

Filed: Timeline
Poor Shep...I think he's funny, but sometimes he does go a little overboard

Overboard? Compared to which other Fox News personalities?

:lol:

Well he isn't O'Reilly, but I also find O'Reilly hilarious when he flips out on people. I should find the clip of him from last week when he had the Catholic abortion supporter on.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

So, because he bucks the Fox boat and is sort of fair and balanced, Fox are going to fire him?

I doubt it. I don't usually watch the guy (wrong time of the week for TV), but I caught his bit on the bird attacks and he was actually kind of funny, in a deadpan, Monty Python way.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So, because he bucks the Fox boat and is sort of fair and balanced, Fox are going to fire him?

I doubt it. I don't usually watch the guy (wrong time of the week for TV), but I caught his bit on the bird attacks and he was actually kind of funny, in a deadpan, Monty Python way.

We'll see.. the right isn't exactly well known for tolerance of other opinions.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

If you actually watched Fox, you'd know it displays plenty of differing views. You can always tell when someone is offering an opinion without observation, but you've admitted before to doing that.

Timeline

If you actually watched Fox, you'd know it displays plenty of differing views. You can always tell when someone is offering an opinion without observation, but you've admitted before to doing that.

I've probably watched Fox more than you... it's on at work all day, so you're dead wrong.

Timeline

I've probably watched Fox more than you... it's on at work all day, so you're dead wrong.

Sorry. I don't believe you. You can't watch it all day and think Fox is intolerant of a diversity of thought. You're a seminar poster when it comes to criticising conservative media.

Timeline

Sorry. I don't believe you. You can't watch it all day and think Fox is intolerant of a diversity of thought. You're a seminar poster when it comes to criticising conservative media.

Whatever... I work in a military operations center and we broadcast the news (Fox & CNN primarily) so when I form an opinion its based on what I observe. You can disagree with my conclusions but to assume they are baseless is offensive.

Timeline

Whatever... I work in a military operations center and we broadcast the news (Fox & CNN primarily) so when I form an opinion its based on what I observe. You can disagree with my conclusions but to assume they are baseless is offensive.

Well, if you are actually paying atention to the shows as you work, and you are unable to tell that Fox is not as one-dimensional as you say it s, then it is you who has lost perspective, not Fox.

BTW, you assume the conservatives here have baseless opinions, so you may want to rethink your approach to our posts, as well.