mRx

Four-Step Healthcare Solution

185 posts in this topic

Fee-for-rating is fundamentally sound. Look at Underwriters Laboratory. They're a fee-for-rating. And if they phuck up, I'm sure there's someone who would love to take their place.

Truth doesn't pay, Matt. If it did, we wouldn't see Extenze commercials running 24/7.

I don't see many Extenze commercials here-- Mostly the Garry Vacuum and the Dual Saw.

You must reside in a small-####### demographic.

21FUNNY.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fee-for-rating is fundamentally sound. Look at Underwriters Laboratory. They're a fee-for-rating. And if they phuck up, I'm sure there's someone who would love to take their place.

Truth doesn't pay, Matt. If it did, we wouldn't see Extenze commercials running 24/7.

I don't see many Extenze commercials here-- Mostly the Garry Vacuum and the Dual Saw.

You must reside in a small-####### demographic.

Matt,you got a chart on ####### size demographics?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Hans-Hermann Hoppe teaches economics at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Hans-Hermann Hoppe is currently employed at a university, with good health insurance benefits and a pension, both of which he believes will still be available to him when he retires.

Let's hope for his sake, he is right.

IF the Authors ideas are without merrit because HE has insurance........ I hope you will shut down Obama, the next time he goes on about "helping the poor" after all he is a multi-millionaire .

Just sayin

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Only intelligent thing I heard about healthcare on WPS this morning is when the guest speaker, some professor stated our key problem is lack of election reform. We still have a corporate owned congress coming up with a bunch of lies because they are receiving big fat campaign contributions from the insurers.

Can add to this, we do not have representation in Washington, mostly a bunch of whores that will do anything for a buck. We also have a stupid population that believe in lies.

Bottom line is that health insurers to not cure people, are middlemen or more appropriately, parasites on the system, there has to be a better way and we should get rid of these blood suckers. Estimates is that we have an annual medical cost of 2.4 trillion that can be reduced to 1.6 trillion AND cover all the people people in this country including those 50 million that do not have coverage. Malpractice is not as high as I thought, adds 10% to the cost, but the major cause is by doctors that shouldn't be doctors. We all met those at one time or another.

Professor was also critical on Obama with his worthless as he called them, town hall meetings, Obama is not telling the truth, so can only wonder who is paying him off.