johnnybgood265

Letter of Intent Questions

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When writting a letter of Intent . The example at the top says (petitioner’s / beneficiary’s address) Are they asking for both names and address at the same time on both letters ? I just want to know if I need to put both of our names at the top of each letter or just my fiances name and address . This is how I did it so far. I made two letters of intent, one for her and one for me.`But I put both our names and addresses on the two letters. Is this wrong ? Can someone please advise me in the right direction ? I also have one last question on this subject. When it ask for Embassy address do i put the philippines address there that is Immigrant Visa Branch,United States Embassy 1201 Roxas Blvd., Ermita 1000, Manila

or do i use From outside the Philippines: Immigrant Visa Branch, PSC 500 Box 26 FPO AP 96515-1000 USA ?????

Anyones suggestions would help thank you

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

" MARRIED"

Thanks be to god

49893.gif

The example is showing you what you would use for both the petitioner and then the beneficiary. If you're the petitioner, list your information. For the beneficiary, list his/her information.

Think of it as two examples in one. :thumbs:

when will you need the letter of intent? will it be asked for during the interview? i keep readign about it but i never really asked lol; but anyway, when is that for? and what else should be written there? is it just a bunch of stuff about us wanting to get married, where, when, and like the reasons for it ? coz if it's just to state our intention to marry within 90 days, i guess we can make it as brief right?

thanks!

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

when will you need the letter of intent? will it be asked for during the interview? i keep readign about it but i never really asked lol; but anyway, when is that for? and what else should be written there? is it just a bunch of stuff about us wanting to get married, where, when, and like the reasons for it ? coz if it's just to state our intention to marry within 90 days, i guess we can make it as brief right?

thanks!

If you follow the Guide's step-by-step you'll see that the Letter of Intent is needed twice:

1) With the initial petition (from both parties)

2) For the interview (again, from both parties)

It's not so much a 'requirement' as it is a 'best-practices' kind of thing - something that has worked for many folks on VJ.

:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.