Waitingpatiently

UPDATE ON USCIS WEBSITE!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am new to this website, but I'm no different from you guys. I'm waiting patiently for my fiance's NOA2... i've been always going on the USCIS website routinely and found this information posted on May 29,2009 and thought it would relieve us to know what is going on with their performance on processing our case.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments...nce_mar2009.pdf

Please don't lose hope, if you filed correctly and truthfully, nothing can go wrong, all that's needed right now is to just be patient. We know we will get a response from them sooner or later, the anxiety kicks in because we don't know when!!!

btw i'm a february '09 filer

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi everyone, I am new to this website, but I'm no different from you guys. I'm waiting patiently for my fiance's NOA2... i've been always going on the USCIS website routinely and found this information posted on May 29,2009 and thought it would relieve us to know what is going on with their performance on processing our case.

Please don't lose hope, if you filed correctly and truthfully, nothing can go wrong, all that's needed right now is to just be patient. We know we will get a response from them sooner or later, the anxiety kicks in because we don't know when!!!

btw i'm a february '09 filer

Your link doesnt work for me :(

Edit - Never mind I found the link you were referring to. Good info to have, thanks!

Edited by Danu

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

If you just goto USCIS, on the links on the side theres something about USCIS Processing Preformance, follow that link and click the PDF at the bottom.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

USCIS Operating Performance:

There's a table that I didn't copy, but here's the text from under the table:

In Fiscal Year (FY) 2008, USCIS used revenue from the revised fee schedule and from the increase in filings in 2007 to hire approximately 1,700 new employees - expanding the agency's workforce by approximately 20%. This additional staff, combined with business and process improvements, has resulted in significant progress.

March receipts were up almost 19% from February, as indicated in the chart above. This year's receipts are lower than expected, particularly with egard to the following forms types: the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Worker, The I-526 Investor Petition, the N-400 non-military Naturalization, the I-485 Adjustment of Status (for employment-based applicants), and the I-824 Request for Follow-Up Action on an Approved Case.

In March, USCIS completed 724,003 cases, or an estimated 230,000 more cases than we received that same month.

The report linked below discusses our current operational status for various benefit categories.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

am I to understand correctly. We may not get NOA2 till October? Or the Interview till October. these are scary numbers

EXAMINE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, THEN CHANGE YOUR BELIEF !!!

Our Timeline

AOS

03/31/2010 AOS packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

06/28/2010 Welcome to America Letter in Mail Box :-)

05/26/2012 ROC packet sent to California.

Timeline

oh no no, they have a goal to have brought down the timeframe to wait from 6 months to 5 months by october. They need to do another 3k petitions OVER what they are approving right now to br able to make this timeframe.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
am I to understand correctly. We may not get NOA2 till October? Or the Interview till October. these are scary numbers

Well, we initially sent the I-129F in October 2008 and we're still waiting for an interview. All said and done, this process may take us nine months. Some have been waiting over a year.

A healthy dose of patience is recommended.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.