17 posts in this topic

You've been waiting for 11 months? Have you called USCIS to inquire about the status of your application? Did you have an RFE or something? Hope you hear from them. Good Luck.

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: Timeline
You've been waiting for 11 months? Have you called USCIS to inquire about the status of your application? Did you have an RFE or something? Hope you hear from them. Good Luck.

yes i call its says still working on it. i really disappointed i know were ok me and my hubby still together nothing happen. anyways what is that RFE

RFE- if they have requested for more evidence/documents?

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Hi riokatrine,

Can you please fill in your timeline. Click My Assistant > Add/ Edit Timeline, it will help other Vjers to know your situation better.

Can you please tell when did you file and which center?

Check https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp for the center.

VSC is now processing August 2008 (Infact they are processing Dec'08 cases), so if your case was before August or If your case was transferred to CSC (California) and you didn't hear anything then contact your local congressman/senator and ask for their immigration liason/expert to inquire about your case since your case is now out of processing time.

They will ask you for information ( permission to inquiry etc) and will get back to you. If that doesn't help make an in person appointment to go and meet them.

google search "how to contact local senator" etc.

I have seen this on VJ and other forums that folks whose case is out of processing time or takes longer. Having a senator/congressperson do an inquiry expedites their case and they get approval within a week or 2.

Good Luck.

Hi riokatrine,

Can you please fill in your timeline. Click My Assistant > Add/ Edit Timeline, it will help other Vjers to know your situation better.

VSC is now processing August 2008 (Infact they are processing Dec'08 cases), so if your case was before August or If your case was transferred to CSC (California) and you didn't hear anything then contact your local congressman/senator and ask for their immigration liason/expert to inquire about your case since your case is now out of processing time.

They will ask you for information ( permission to inquiry etc) and will get back to you. If that doesn't help make an in person appointment to go and meet them.

I have seen this on VJ and other forums that folks whose case is out of processing time or takes longer. Having a senator/congressperson do an inquiry expedites their case and they get approval within a week or 2.

Good Luck.

thank you for your reply i didnt go so far for congressman/senator. i dont think so if updated the one i saw in processing time in uscis. my application i send in VSC since i lived in puerto rico and they give me notes for transferring in CSC. its says

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 25, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

but the thing i dont have any one year extension letter, i just have i551 stamp passport and noa1,2 its been waiting. this is what i done

i751 expired july 08

send june 08

biometrics aug 08 08

boimetric done aug 26 08

notice for transferred march 09

i551 stamp may 09

waiting

i just curious if i can file the n400 but i have a copy everything except the one thing GC :huh:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

One of the best options here is to call your congressman, for me your case is good for this.

:time: for your user or in your signature.

Edited by csoul

05/25/10 - N-400 package delivered in Phoenix, AZ

06/04/10 - Check cashed

06/10/10 - NOA received

06/16/10 - Case available online

06/17/10 - Case online showing RFE (Biometrics notice) sent on 06/16/10

06/21/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

07/08/10 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/10 - Walk in Biometrics

08/06/10 - Email / Text for for new case status: "Test and Interview"

08/09/10 - Interview Appointment letter received for 09/13/10

09/13/10 - Interview Approved!

09/13/10 - Same Day Ceremony! I am a US Citizen!

One of the best options here is to call your congressman, for me your case is good for this.

hey i call the congressman today. and they asking my info he said that hes going to email me the application. i dont know what is that...

i wonder if i should i meet him personal and pay it uhhhh...

hey i call the congressman today. and they asking my info he said that hes going to email me the application. i dont know what is that...

He probably means the "Privacy Release Form". Which you have to sign for them before they can start inquiring on your behalf.

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

He probably means the "Privacy Release Form". Which you have to sign for them before they can start inquiring on your behalf.

idont know i think so, he call me 3 mins. ago and he send already to my email and the thing he got wrong email to send. just still wait..hey do you have any idea should i pay him and meet him personal. i just wonder this is my first time to encounter like this. never either attorney

idont know i think so, he call me 3 mins. ago and he send already to my email and the thing he got wrong email to send. just still wait..hey do you have any idea should i pay him and meet him personal. i just wonder this is my first time to encounter like this. never either attorney

hey i check my email thats right the PRIVACY ACT FORM i have to send it back to him he said that.

I sent you a private message.

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

I sent you a private message.

hey jasminelily i sent you back.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hi riokatrine,

Good Luck.

thank you for your reply i didnt go so far for congressman/senator. i dont think so if updated the one i saw in processing time in uscis. my application i send in VSC since i lived in puerto rico and they give me notes for transferring in CSC. its says

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On February 25, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

but the thing i dont have any one year extension letter, i just have i551 stamp passport and noa1,2 its been waiting. this is what i done

i751 expired july 08

send june 08

biometrics aug 08 08

boimetric done aug 26 08

notice for transferred march 09

i551 stamp may 09

waiting

i just curious if i can file the n400 but i have a copy everything except the one thing GC :huh:

look, I waited for 13 months.... my got approved last July 2008. so, be patience... my case was in Texas and after 6 months it was transfer to vermont....

06/28/2004. Happily Married in Miami Florida.

09/??/2004 Send I-130, 486 Package and ETC. for AOS

01/??/05 Workers permit received.

Got Social Security Card!!!

08/29/2005 Interview went awesome!

09/??/2005 Green Card arrived!!!!!!!! YUPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions:

06/01/2007 Send package to TEXAS Service Center

06/07/2007 Received NOA

09/20/2007 Went to get an stamp, denied stamp at the Miami USCIS Office =(

01/31/2008 Transfer to Vermont Service Center (after almost 8 months!)

02/22/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

02/26/2008 This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. (Last Touched)

07/01/2008 : still waiting for a miracle after 390 days of suffering....

07/02/2008: Infopass Appointment. passport Stamp....

07/03/2008: Incredible!!!! Card Production Ordered!!!!!!

07/04/2008: Touched. Duplicate email Card Production Order

07/07/2008: Touched

07/08/2008: Touched. Email with notice of approval

07/09/2008: Touched again!

07/11/2008: CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!!! THANKS!!!! WELLCOME IMMIGRANT LETTER!!! :P

Naturalization Process:

06/23/2010: 06/23/2010 - Send N400 after 5 years of permanent residency. Good luck !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.