Biscuit

Tragic Story of Thomas Hunt and Filipina Wife

117 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Lesson to learn...men should not marry a young woman...don't buy the words "age doesn't matter" or " its happened we love each other".....it is purely scam

really? perhaps you have some research to back up that claim?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May his soul rest in peace.

And to Mrs. Janelaze Hunts bad karma will get you soon....what comes around goes around!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naturalization

Aug. 05, 2009......sent N-400

Aug. 06, 2009......delivered at 11:45

Aug. 17, 2009.....NOA

Sept.01, 2009.....biometric appointment

Sept.12, 2009.....rcved interview letter

Oct. 19, 2009.....date of interview....passed!!!!!

Nov. 18, 2009.....Oath Ceremony...yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Very sad... was telling my husband about this story but he stopped me from continuing because it hurts to know that there are women out there who can be so heartless... We are both firm believers that "what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down".

One of my husband's questions though is why they never bothered to contact the USEM. He thinks US consulate people will not turn their backs on this fellow citizen.

RIP, Mr. Hunt!

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

May Mr. Hunt rest in peace. That's a very sad story. How can his wife afford to do that? I pity Mr. Hunt for his sad plight with that woman. I condemn the behavior/attitude of his wife. Sometimes life can be so unfair because the wife of Mr. Hunt was born heartless, so insensitive...my God! wala syang kaluluwa! It seems she doesn't know about KARMA. Tao ba yon sya? tsk tsk! I am skeptical of her being.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

oh my gosh. i can't believe that there are people in this world who could be so cruel. karma will come back and do its job at the right time. ugh what a stupid b(*&h. rest in peace mr. hunt. (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When i was read all this story about Mr. Hunts tragedy, I felt sorry how come there was a some of fellow Filipina women who treated to the American Man like this after they get what they want. Are they are SELFISH people? or best words are they are WICKED one?!

I am not judge into them but We are Filipino people was born and raised in our country with full of Nice Tradition to be a respectful and Lovable to someone either they are White or Black, Rich or Poor. Most especially we are from a religious country. Where is the tradition now that we grown up to our Native Land? American or African or Black People has a heart , feeling's to get hurt and long to be happy for the rest of their lives and most of all they are God's people.

I am truly believe still even how many times the world are changing or wherever we are in this wide world the Tradition that we are raise and for our parents showed us when we are young was in the Heart of one of us. I believe there is a lots of filipina women like us who was really devoted , loving and caring to thier husband either American or Black.

And for those of all Filipina women like HER, wish they are few and not get hurt to someone anymore. Don't let Satan rule in your life co`z we believe their is life after Death to final judge us.

Edited by JamesRachel

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Thanks for posting this stories. I was so touched reading Mr.Thomas Hunt Story. My condolences to his friends who supported him all the way. May perpetual light shine upon him(Thomas soul) and may he rest in peace.

For his wife, whatever her reason why she did it to her husband. May God forgive you of what you did and somehow she may have sense of guilt and penance. Justice will always prevail !

God bless us all!

Thomas Hunt of Yuma, Arizona has been left stranded in the Philippines by his wife, Janelaze. Mr. Hunt lies in a hospital near death while his wife lives with her boyfriend in Fairfax, VA.

Mr. Hunt brought his then fiancee, Janelaze Songcuya, here to the United States in December, 2005. They were married and resided in Yuma, Arizona. In May, 2008, Mr. Hunt and his wife planned a trip to the Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. Janelaze convinced Mr. Hunt to fly on ahead of her to the Philippines, saying she would join him later, after her green card extension arrived. After Mr. Hunt flew to the Philippines, his wife then moved to Virginia to live with her boyfriend.

Janelaze Hunt, never joined Mr. Hunt in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines, and Mr. Hunt has been unable to return home because he has no money. Then, this past January, Mr. Hunt became very ill and was admitted to the Hospital and is currently lying in very grave condition, lacking the much needed and proper medical care that he so desperately needs to survive and hopefully, recover. Philippine Hospitals require payment in advance for services and medications. Mr. Hunt is only receiving the few medications that his friends can manage to buy.

His Story: http://zinkhome.net/tomhunt/tomhunt.html

Wife betrayed not only her husband, her daughter and the USCIS as well by lying to them. Do you think everything was planned? This is unbelievable. Oh well karma is waiting around the corner.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...12004933AAMHweW

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

This reminded me of an American guy I met in Makati as I was walking along Herrera. I crossed the street and HIs guy, tall, wearing glasses and kinda unruly and thin but with kind face approached me...and I was surprised..he was asking for alms. He said he just changed his shirt (but the new shirt is stll dirty) I talked to him for a bit and he said he needs money to get by and he also mentioned that his wife or actually ex-wife left him for another guy. I asked where he is staying and he said anywhere around and i asked where are his belongings and told me he left them at his friends house and he can't stay there because they are all cramped. He was holding a plastic bag and showed me the Bible which he says he uses to get by...I mentioned about getting a job in the Philippines even as a call center agnt and he said he tried but they wouldnt let him work coz he doesnt have work permit..and about US embassy..he said he didnt have enough money and are still working on his papers..he doenst even have enough for a plane ticket.. handed him a bill and bid him my prayers..wshing there was something more I can do to help.......I couldnt forget him that whole day....I was sooo angry about that Filipina who left him stranded here. After reading this post of Supladita...I am wonderingof the Mr. HUnt is the same guy i met...I hope not..coz I wojld feel soo terrible..wishing there is more I can do to help. I met this guy like last year i think o really cant remember...

I hope Karma would come to those Users here to get a greencard or citizenship. I abhore uer-friendly and selfish self centered people.

I hope Jenalze will be deported back to the Philippines and be banned in the US for life..........

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

This reminded me of an American guy I met in Makati as I was walking along Herrera. I crossed the street and HIs guy, tall, wearing glasses and kinda unruly and thin but with kind face approached me...and I was surprised..he was asking for alms. He said he just changed his shirt (but the new shirt is stll dirty) I talked to him for a bit and he said he needs money to get by and he also mentioned that his wife or actually ex-wife left him for another guy. I asked where he is staying and he said anywhere around and i asked where are his belongings and told me he left them at his friends house and he can't stay there because they are all cramped. He was holding a plastic bag and showed me the Bible which he says he uses to get by...I mentioned about getting a job in the Philippines even as a call center agnt and he said he tried but they wouldnt let him work coz he doesnt have work permit..and about US embassy..he said he didnt have enough money and are still working on his papers..he doenst even have enough for a plane ticket.. handed him a bill and bid him my prayers..wshing there was something more I can do to help.......I couldnt forget him that whole day....I was sooo angry about that Filipina who left him stranded here. After reading this post of Supladita...I am wonderingof the Mr. HUnt is the same guy i met...I hope not..coz I wojld feel soo terrible..wishing there is more I can do to help. I met this guy like last year i think o really cant remember...

I hope Karma would come to those Users here to get a greencard or citizenship. I abhore uer-friendly and selfish self centered people.

I hope Jenalze will be deported back to the Philippines and be banned in the US for life..........

I don't think it was him as he loves his wife so much and until his last breath he does not believe his wife betrayed him. He has so much love in his heart, his last wish is to see his wife and take him back to the US. You can check out the video though if it was him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVDfS2kOx8

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am pretty sure he has some relatives or family back here in the US he ask help. I hope he will do that very soon before its' too late for him. I hope Karma await that lady.

He's already dead and buried by her family. When you check on the link the updates are on the dates above the website. It's very sad indeed but hopefully it will serve as lesson to many people.

I am sorry to hear about Mr. Hunt , may he rest in peace ; and for the wife , may your conscience bother you if ever you have .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't think it was him as he loves his wife so much and until his last breath he does not believe his wife betrayed him. He has so much love in his heart, his last wish is to see his wife and take him back to the US. You can check out the video though if it was him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVDfS2kOx8

I think it's him.... I'm in tears.....

Filed: Other Timeline
Lesson to learn...men should not marry a young woman...don't buy the words "age doesn't matter" or " its happened we love each other".....it is purely scam

So what is this thread then and there are other links other posters gave us. so stop sounding like a noob :devil:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Other Timeline
I am pretty sure he has some relatives or family back here in the US he ask help. I hope he will do that very soon before its' too late for him. I hope Karma await that lady.

He's already dead and buried by her family. When you check on the link the updates are on the dates above the website. It's very sad indeed but hopefully it will serve as lesson to many people.

I am sorry to hear about Mr. Hunt , may he rest in peace ; and for the wife , may your conscience bother you if ever you have .

What is the Filipina last name ?? HUNT? the name says it all....she is a green card and money hunter. the husband was being hunt

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Dont mind lotus... He would just say whatever he wants. :bonk: You have better things to do. :)

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.