Biscuit

Tragic Story of Thomas Hunt and Filipina Wife

117 posts in this topic

If it's not a crime, what else can you call it? It's so evident that she's been having relationship with other man while she's still married and that's adultery, and adultery is a crime. Of course we cannot judge her, i'm just voicing out according to the evidences that was revealed online. We can't read other people's heart. I know it was wrong when i said 'i think she's an assh0le', just got carried away, sorry 'bout that. Reading all these news about her got me really mad.. hahaha! Affected ang lola mo.. :lol:

PS: not upset at you, just upset at what this woman did.. hehehehee... ;)

I hear you sis :thumbs:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing the other side of the story or not, the only truth that we could see here that really pisses us all off is that this Pinay's been having a relationship with other man while her husband was here in the philippines dying. How could anyone justify this situation??? She married a guy who's waaaaaaaay older than her. She should expect that her married life is gonna be different from other couples out there. She looked for another man and started a relationship with him, this clearly shows that SHE FOOLED HER HUSBAND, USED HIM, BETRAYED HIM. Now, who could ever justify that? What she did is a crime and she should pay for every little bit of her foul actions. She deserves to be DEPORTED. For me she's a BIG assh*le. :yes:

None of us can judge her,though we all can see the obvious...But she certainly will pay for the price of what she did...Peace:)

well, i already posted here a week ago, but just want to share this to all of u here... when i sent this topic to my fiance i was surprised that the place where this girl stay now in virginia is where my fiance grew up, he told me that the new bf is probably a c.i.a... that he knows also where this girl working hehehe, what a small world oh my.... just so surprised!!! :bonk:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This makes me sick . Condolence to the family. This is so sad and I can't hold my tears from falling when I saw the video. KARMA will come to that woman.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

What goes around, comes around! I am sure karma will follow her everywhere she go!! :whistle:

Edited by PrinceandPrincess

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

• 2 weeks later...
What goes around, comes around! I am sure karma will follow her everywhere she go!! :whistle:

Janeleza is currently living with her young lover in Virginia... Saw their pics online.

February 2006 - File Petition, Approved

May 2006 - Medical, Interview, VISA on hand

September 2006 - Set foot prints in the chilly icy JFK, NYC

December 2006 - Civil Wedding

March 2007 - File AOS

June 29, 2007 - Temporary Green Card

I-751

May 30, 2009 - Priority Mail with Confirmation Receipt I-751 Packet

June 1, 2009 - Packed Received by USCIS around 4PM (per USPS Confirmation Delivery Receipt) - now, what's next?

June 2, 2009 - I-797C Receipt Date (Time 21:07....are they operating 24 hours???)

June 3, 2009 - Cashed Check/Bank Cleared

June 4, 2009 - USCIS Postage Date

June 5, 2009 - Local Post Office Receipt date (so, its been sitting on our mail box in house #2 for 5 days...)

June 11, 2009 - Got it! 1 year extension notice......

June 18, 2009 - Received Biometrics schedule

July 10, 2009 - Biometrics Day (cancelled/re-sched)

July 23, 2009 - Biometrics day

November 2, 2009 - Approved

November 5, 2009 - Received via Mail "Approval Notice"

Waiting for actual GC

----NO RFE!!!-----------

rmdlw2.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Super Bad girl!!! she will reap what she sow. :angry::angry::angry:

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Super Bad girl!!! she will reap what she sow. :angry::angry::angry:

As in very bad...I live in virginia,i wish i'll meet her and ask her if she always have a good sleep.!!!

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Why her husband died? because he is too old and its time, or he died because of the desease?

We only heard one side of the story...perhaps the Filipina husband while spending his time in Philippines has a mistress (while he was not sick at that time) and the Filipina wife was mad at him and desided to have a Filipino man herself and flew to the US.....however I , agree that the wife was very heartless did not take care her husband while he was so sick at that time.

you might be right or wrong. Some people can twist stories!!! So people stop making comments as if you know the whole story!! Its sad story but who knows why? We all dont know what the story behind.

hmmmm do u know the real story?what else to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?jeez!!!! she left the hubby died alone in the philippines...if that alone wont give u the shivers...jeez...are u a relative of this janelaze excuse of a person?she left him alone to die...she doesnt even have the conscience to just fly home and see his remains...come on now..there is nothing that janelaze excuse of a person can say to vindicate herself....im not sorry to say this but..she deserves hanging...and she will be..as y'all said,what goes around comes around....my bp just went up because of this ######..oh yeah shes a ######...she embodies the definition of a ###### and more

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Why her husband died? because he is too old and its time, or he died because of the desease?

We only heard one side of the story...perhaps the Filipina husband while spending his time in Philippines has a mistress (while he was not sick at that time) and the Filipina wife was mad at him and desided to have a Filipino man herself and flew to the US.....however I , agree that the wife was very heartless did not take care her husband while he was so sick at that time.

you might be right or wrong. Some people can twist stories!!! So people stop making comments as if you know the whole story!! Its sad story but who knows why? We all dont know what the story behind.

hmmmm do u know the real story?what else to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?jeez!!!!

If there is anyone who still does not know the whole story.. I would suggest you follow along at the Thomas Hunt Situation website. Every thing about this whole story is there. There is also a separate page just for the words of the Janelaze, and her fiancee, Albert.. along with some discussion with them. There is even an song there in mp3 format that was written by someone in Cagayan de Oro, titled, "Green Card Hunt".

The address for the Thomas Hunt Situation website is:

http://zinkhome.net/tomhunt

I would also suggest you follow the discussion with the boyfriend of Tomas Hunt's wife who was arguing with people on a news website, called Topix. There is a lot of information in that discussion also. Right now there is 8 pages of comments. Albert is the fiancee/boyfriend.

Here is that website address:

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/T231UA857Q1IBSUDI

After reading all those pages... you will have the whole story.

I

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hmmmm do u know the real story?what else to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?jeez!!!!

If there is anyone who still does not know the whole story.. I would suggest you follow along at the Thomas Hunt Situation website. Every thing about this whole story is there. There is also a separate page just for the words of the Janelaze, and her fiancee, Albert.. along with some discussion with them. There is even an song there in mp3 format that was written by someone in Cagayan de Oro, titled, "Green Card Hunt".

The address for the Thomas Hunt Situation website is:

http://zinkhome.net/tomhunt

I would also suggest you follow the discussion with the boyfriend of Tomas Hunt's wife who was arguing with people on a news website, called Topix. There is a lot of information in that discussion also. Right now there is 8 pages of comments. Albert is the fiancee/boyfriend.

Here is that website address:

http://www.topix.net/forum/world/T231UA857Q1IBSUDI

After reading all those pages... you will have the whole story.

I

thanks patchadams.jeez that janelaze excuse for a person is really a bitc_...she makes us look so bad...and u know what makes me more mad?she is soooooooooooooooo ugly.sorry but its the truth..ugly inside out..goshh..sometimes u can really judge the book by its cover.she's ugl outside and uglier inside

Hi Guys,

This is so horrible.

For those who do not know the real score, we can really say, we should hear the other side of the story.

But then again there is no way questioning what is already very obvious.

As I have been saying there is always good and bad wherever we go. Whether you are in the Philippines, USA, Malaysia, UK, Australia, Japan---wherever. There is always good and bad!

What is so sad, is that it happens to one of us, Filipinas. I just could not believe that there is a heartless wife out there who can do that to her beloved husband. Certainly , you can not do such a horrible thing to your spouse!

And one thing more, because of this, some other people will then generalize all Filipinas. It is in this kind of situation t that Filipinas get misjudged. People will then say, " Ah be careful to marry a Filipina, because I heard that and this! What happened to John, does not necessarily happen to Peter! There is always good and bad wherever we go.

My reply here maybe out of context but it is true, I guess. Filipinas are misjudged by those horrible things that other filipinas are doing.

But God knows our heart.

Hi Ate Maritoni!

Hi Guys,

This is so horrible.

For those who do not know the real score, we can really say, we should hear the other side of the story.

But then again there is no way questioning what is already very obvious.

As I have been saying there is always good and bad wherever we go. Whether you are in the Philippines, USA, Malaysia, UK, Australia, Japan---wherever. There is always good and bad!

What is so sad, is that it happens to one of us, Filipinas. I just could not believe that there is a heartless wife out there who can do that to her beloved husband. Certainly , you can not do such a horrible thing to your spouse!

And one thing more, because of this, some other people will then generalize all Filipinas. It is in this kind of situation t that Filipinas get misjudged. People will then say, " Ah be careful to marry a Filipina, because I heard that and this! What happened to John, does not necessarily happen to Peter! There is always good and bad wherever we go.

My reply here maybe out of context but it is true, I guess. Filipinas are misjudged by those horrible things that other filipinas are doing.

But God knows our heart.

Hi Ate Maritoni!

HEr pictures and her lover's spread all over the net..what a shame!

http://junglejil.blogspot.com/2009/05/anot...unt-update.html

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.