Sherri and Matt

Who wants to join my angry rant thread?

64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
You know what I find ironic in all this? That after all the paperwork.....all the waiting.....all the process.....at the end some mass of flesh and bones can decide if you can be with your loved one or not. It's incredible. hehehehe.

PEACE people....................

WOW I was going to rant with some of you but I see that I have no room too.LOL Its been over 33 days and nothing for me and my girl but most of you guys have been waiting a lote longer! WOW I know how hard its been for me this past 33 days and I can only think how bad I will be when its been over 100 days.I feel for all of you guys,I wish there was some way it could go faster but I guess thats life.SOme times you can wish as hard as you want but its going to do no good.

I think of it now like a season.You all go thru seasons,I had a long winter for a long time after my first wife turn into a drunk and left me and my kids.I had no choice but to step up and take care of my kids and be a father and mother to them.I had prayed to God meny times and thought maybe God did not care.But I think he knew I needed to be in the season I was in,because if he would have given me her to soon I may have made some big misstakes.Now I understand much beter why I had to wait so long.

You know the funny thing I had stop thinking about meeting some one just before I was given my Anya.I had a friend tell me I needed to meet a russain girl he was telling me about his wife and the way she was.I was like how did you meet her?He said online and then showed me the place,but I did not save the web site I just looked at it with him and said okay and left it alone.About 2 weeks later I was at my desk and thought hey Im bored let me check it out.I could not find the web site and thought oh well this is a sign,I was about to stop looking and then I saw the web site meet nice ukaine girl.I was like hmmm let me just look.The first person that poped up was Anya,I read her profile and was like I like this girl.The way she talked about her son made me want to send her a email.It cost 19.99 to join and the same day i sent her a email.

She did not email me back for 5 days and I thought maybe she did not like me.I came into work one day and she had emailed me back.we exchanged like 5 emails and right off we could tell we had some thing good,We went to yahoo messager and I droped my member ship with the dating service.Later I found out that,the reason she did not get back to me sooner was because she thought she had stop being a member of that web site a month ago.And it was too a old email address.She for some reason had a feeling to check it and there was my email.She told me she never had talked to any one on this web site and it was the first time.She had given up on finding her man and left it in the hands of God.

The crazy thing is she had never saw a photo of me.She had talked to me for a hole month before seeing me on a web cam,We had all ready fallen for each other.We have talked every day for over 7 months now.I would come in on sunday to work because I did not have a web cam at home and I wanted to talk to her.Now I have a web cam at home and a nice computer.SO sunday is still her day for me to just talk to her.My kids have been with me talking to her to and they like her very much.

Im just happy that we now have a chance at being together and hope real soon we will be together for the rest of our lives.Hope I did not bore you with my story.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You know what I find ironic in all this? That after all the paperwork.....all the waiting.....all the process.....at the end some mass of flesh and bones can decide if you can be with your loved one or not. It's incredible. hehehehe.

PEACE people....................

WOW I was going to rant with some of you but I see that I have no room too.LOL Its been over 33 days and nothing for me and my girl but most of you guys have been waiting a lote longer! WOW I know how hard its been for me this past 33 days and I can only think how bad I will be when its been over 100 days.I feel for all of you guys,I wish there was some way it could go faster but I guess thats life.SOme times you can wish as hard as you want but its going to do no good.

I think of it now like a season.You all go thru seasons,I had a long winter for a long time after my first wife turn into a drunk and left me and my kids.I had no choice but to step up and take care of my kids and be a father and mother to them.I had prayed to God meny times and thought maybe God did not care.But I think he knew I needed to be in the season I was in,because if he would have given me her to soon I may have made some big misstakes.Now I understand much beter why I had to wait so long.

You know the funny thing I had stop thinking about meeting some one just before I was given my Anya.I had a friend tell me I needed to meet a russain girl he was telling me about his wife and the way she was.I was like how did you meet her?He said online and then showed me the place,but I did not save the web site I just looked at it with him and said okay and left it alone.About 2 weeks later I was at my desk and thought hey Im bored let me check it out.I could not find the web site and thought oh well this is a sign,I was about to stop looking and then I saw the web site meet nice ukaine girl.I was like hmmm let me just look.The first person that poped up was Anya,I read her profile and was like I like this girl.The way she talked about her son made me want to send her a email.It cost 19.99 to join and the same day i sent her a email.

She did not email me back for 5 days and I thought maybe she did not like me.I came into work one day and she had emailed me back.we exchanged like 5 emails and right off we could tell we had some thing good,We went to yahoo messager and I droped my member ship with the dating service.Later I found out that,the reason she did not get back to me sooner was because she thought she had stop being a member of that web site a month ago.And it was too a old email address.She for some reason had a feeling to check it and there was my email.She told me she never had talked to any one on this web site and it was the first time.She had given up on finding her man and left it in the hands of God.

The crazy thing is she had never saw a photo of me.She had talked to me for a hole month before seeing me on a web cam,We had all ready fallen for each other.We have talked every day for over 7 months now.I would come in on sunday to work because I did not have a web cam at home and I wanted to talk to her.Now I have a web cam at home and a nice computer.SO sunday is still her day for me to just talk to her.My kids have been with me talking to her to and they like her very much.

Im just happy that we now have a chance at being together and hope real soon we will be together for the rest of our lives.Hope I did not bore you with my story.

You didn't bore anyone (not me!), that's a nice happy story. Hope that you two can be together soon and that you don't have to wait as much as some couples do. Good luck!

K-1 TIMELINE:

05-11-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: called the Military Help Line and requested for expedite

06-04-2009: NOA2

06-14-2009: NVC letter received in the mail

07-02-2009: Packet 4 received

08-27-2009: Interview - Visa approved!

09-03-2009: visa in hands.

09-20-2009: POE - Miami

09-21-2009: we got married!

AOS TIMELINE:

05-12-2010: NOA1

06-08-2010: Case transferred to CSC

06-21-2010: Biometrics

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
When will Matt finally be home? Don't know.

When is the wedding? After all, many people have to get time off work, arrange flights etc. Don't know.

You haven't even made any arraingements yet? Nope. Can't.

How can you have a wedding with your family if you can't even plan it? Don't know.

Well do you think he will be here by summer? I DON'T KNOW !

How many more hours of tears do I have ahead of me? Does anyone know.

So tired of the questions, I know many of you must get the same ones. I know there isn't anything I can do about it. I think I need to be banned from this website, because every time I check Igor's list and see all the approvals on petitions that were filed after mine, or I see people get approved in just weeks, I want to scream, throw things, and cry. Yes, I know it has only been 110 days. Yes, I know other people often wait longer. We have a very straightforward petition as far as I know. I can't think of any reason for a denial, but every day with no website update, no touch, no RFE, just nothing...is an eternity. I don't know how so many of us do this and remain sane. All that BS about petitions being approved in the order they are recieved makes me want to throw up. It just makes no sense...

How do I not get angry with him for not filing sooner? He wanted to stay and work and save money....but he lost his job anyway, and if we had applied when we originally discussed, he would probably be here by now. I have to be one of the most impatient people in the world, I don' think I hate anything more than waiting. I know there are people that hate it as much as I do...how do you do it?

Your topic sums up what most people here feel, I assume. This whole process is so painful, and to know that other kind of visas, non family visas, are issued so much faster, and sometimes with priority... that just makes me so sick of this system. I'm having a non-legal wedding ceremony in 2 months here in Brazil, and I'm just sooo tired of telling people I DON'T KNOW when I will be able to move in with my fiance. You're not alone, unfortunately.

K-1 TIMELINE:

05-11-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: called the Military Help Line and requested for expedite

06-04-2009: NOA2

06-14-2009: NVC letter received in the mail

07-02-2009: Packet 4 received

08-27-2009: Interview - Visa approved!

09-03-2009: visa in hands.

09-20-2009: POE - Miami

09-21-2009: we got married!

AOS TIMELINE:

05-12-2010: NOA1

06-08-2010: Case transferred to CSC

06-21-2010: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I wanna rant....there, I feel better...but still angry about the whole damn thing!

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.