eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Alright... so here is the way of tracking your case if it came out of NVC (it was pass down to me from Tina, thanks Tina :)).... please copy and paste it on a text file or something and keep it so that you can access it easily... also to avoid clogging the forum....

1) 2 days after NOA2, starting calling NVC: 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

Now Licia...

Go to this link

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/filterlist.php?cfl=

and just fill out the different boxes pertaining to your inquiry.... (be mindful that the more specific your search is, the less results you'll find, but maybe more accurate to your search purpose) ....I hope it helps....

Thank you Eltemp

WOWW....THIS IS AWESOME...ELTEMP THANKS...I WAS ABLE TO FIND MY PACKAGE TO MY LOCAL CONSULATE FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES YOU POSTED HERE AND IT WORKED FOR ME. I WAS ABLE TO SIGN UP WITH MY EMAIL TO RECEIVE AN UPDATE WHEN DELIVERED AND HAVE MY TRACKING NUMBER AT HAND NOW. WWWWOOWWW THIS IS SUPER..MY PACKAGE IS NOW IN BELGIUM...STILL GOING ...WONDER WHY THAT ROUTE??? WEIGHT IS 11.00LBS...A LOT OF PAPERS I GUESS??

THANKS

WISHING THE REST STILL WAITING FOR NOA2 GOOD LUCK...THANKS BE TO GOD MINE IS MOVING SMOOTHLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I LOVE YOU JESUS

goodluck on your up coming medical and interview

Eltemp is really good. She ALWAYS help us on our problems..thanks temp :thumbs: you always do a good job and too tina too:thumbs:

...is this true? we called nvc and they told us that they did not receive our case yet. They will receive it after 2-3 weeks? :angry: that is too long :crying: 2-3 weeks that time our case should be in the embassy...still NVC..oh no :crying:

You probably would have been calling them so much that they have to tell you that..From my experience, usually your approval should get to NVC within 2-5days of approval notice from USCIS. Check on them again, they should be able to tell you the status of your case

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Alright... so here is the way of tracking your case if it came out of NVC (it was pass down to me from Tina, thanks Tina :)).... please copy and paste it on a text file or something and keep it so that you can access it easily... also to avoid clogging the forum....

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

Now Licia...

Go to this link

and just fill out the different boxes pertaining to your inquiry.... (be mindful that the more specific your search is, the less results you'll find, but maybe more accurate to your search purpose) ....I hope it helps....

Thank you Eltemp

WOWW....THIS IS AWESOME...ELTEMP THANKS...I WAS ABLE TO FIND MY PACKAGE TO MY LOCAL CONSULATE FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES YOU POSTED HERE AND IT WORKED FOR ME. I WAS ABLE TO SIGN UP WITH MY EMAIL TO RECEIVE AN UPDATE WHEN DELIVERED AND HAVE MY TRACKING NUMBER AT HAND NOW. WWWWOOWWW THIS IS SUPER..MY PACKAGE IS NOW IN BELGIUM...STILL GOING ...WONDER WHY THAT ROUTE??? WEIGHT IS 11.00LBS...A LOT OF PAPERS I GUESS??

THANKS

WISHING THE REST STILL WAITING FOR NOA2 GOOD LUCK...THANKS BE TO GOD MINE IS MOVING SMOOTHLY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I LOVE YOU JESUS

Eltemp is really good. She ALWAYS help us on our problems..thanks temp :thumbs: you always do a good job and too tina too:thumbs:

...is this true? we called nvc and they told us that they did not receive our case yet. They will receive it after 2-3 weeks? :angry: that is too long :crying: 2-3 weeks that time our case should be in the embassy...still NVC..oh no :crying:

You probably would have been calling them so much that they have to tell you that..From my experience, usually your approval should get to NVC within 2-5days of approval notice from USCIS. Check on them again, they should be able to tell you the status of your case

Yah i know usually they get in NVC about a week. I dont know why they say that 2-3 weeks :unsure:

We called them only once since we been approved. I will try to call uscis ask when they will send our case to nvc...will this help our case? thanks

Now Licia...

Go to this link

Thank you Eltemp

THANKS

Yah i know usually they get in NVC about a week. I dont know why they say that 2-3 weeks :unsure:

We called them only once since we been approved. I will try to call uscis ask when they will send our case to nvc...will this help our case? thanks

hello jeshel try to check ur case no. in the updated case status online, bcoz there is a result there.. think post activity- u will see there when they send ur case to nvc... :star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Now Licia...

Go to this link

Thank you Eltemp

THANKS

hello jeshel try to check ur case no. in the updated case status online, bcoz there is a result there.. think post activity- u will see there when they send ur case to nvc... :star:

I dont see any case number whenever I check my status online. Actually up to now my case online still under initial review and last updated was 09/18/2009. We are already approved but our case online doesn't change :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning, May filers!

Our case still hasn't been logged into the MTL consulate system, but I have already prepared the forms that I need to send back for Packet 3 (including the online one). It's very confusing to say the least. When I originally filled out my nationality, I wrote Taiwanese since I was born in Taiwan. However, my Canadian passport says that I'm Canadian. Someone from Montreal said I had to do it again.

Anyway, congrats on the recent NOA2 approvals! Those that are still in NVC, hope for a short AP. :thumbs::thumbs:

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I'm very happy for all you whose cases are proceeding, but a word of caution ... I received a letter in the mail from NVC saying my case was approved and was being forwarded to the consulate within 7 days. This letter had our consulate number assigned, our A number, everything... 2 weeks later the consulate still had not received it. I called NVC and they said our case was still there at NVC in AP status. They were not nice and not helpful in any way, telling me nothing but to wait and wait some more. This after they said (in writing) our case was approved and moving on. It seems we moved backward.

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Timeline
I'm very happy for all you whose cases are proceeding, but a word of caution ... I received a letter in the mail from NVC saying my case was approved and was being forwarded to the consulate within 7 days. This letter had our consulate number assigned, our A number, everything... 2 weeks later the consulate still had not received it. I called NVC and they said our case was still there at NVC in AP status. They were not nice and not helpful in any way, telling me nothing but to wait and wait some more. This after they said (in writing) our case was approved and moving on. It seems we moved backward.

Iadonna,

Did they tell you the specific date the package left? For us, NVC told us that our package was sent on September 16.

Tina

Naturalization Journey

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Timeline

hi guys, im all hapy for you who already got approved.

also filed in may and im anxious.

anyone has seen the new USCIS website?

i checked our case status and it says "Request for evidence"

anyone who has an idea what more evidence they are requesting? :wacko:

Timeline

Usually you won't know until you get it. It might be something as simple as you're missing a check on a box.

The good news is that at least someone is looking at your file. And your approval will come soon after you submit what they need.

Good luck!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Timeline

Usually you won't know until you get it. It might be something as simple as you're missing a check on a box.

The good news is that at least someone is looking at your file. And your approval will come soon after you submit what they need.

Good luck!

Tina

hi tina,

thank you :)

we are hoping and praying for something good.

Timeline

Good luck!

Tina

hi tina,

Let's hope it's as simple as an unchecked box :thumbs:

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Timeline

Good luck!

Tina

hi tina,

yes.

im being hopeful

thanks again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good luck!

Tina

hi tina,

yes.

im being hopeful

thanks again

Great News Guys.....my Package is in Lagos and ready to be delivered,,,,,,yahooooo.....wish those that are waiting goodluck and those in progress good luck too...Tina....you will be fine, just keep praying and know that someone (God) knows your concern. Always believe you can

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Iadonna,

Did they tell you the specific date the package left? For us, NVC told us that our package was sent on September 16.

Tina

No, but the letter was dated Sept 7 and it said "your case has been approved by this office and within 7 days will be forwarded to the consulate where your fiance lives" (paraphrasing) They even assigned it the consulate number... the one that begins with the 3 letter code of your consulate ... ours is NPL. There was nothing ambiguous about that letter. It was clear and definite. But it was a lie. I'm feeling very angry and frustrated. And when I called asking for an explanation, they wouldn't tell me anything, just to wait for further notification. It's torture. It seems they enjoy playing with people's fate.

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Timeline

question i just got my NVC Case # over the phone. Can i call to schedule an interview already? or i have to wait for the beneficinary to get the letter from the embassy?

I-129F Sent to Vermont: 2009-05-13

I-129F Received by VSC: 2009-05-14 signed by Stanley

Check Cashed: 2009-05-15 WOW!!! that was super fast...

I-129F NOA1 Received: 2009-05-18 yahoo... got the I-797C

I-129F NOA2 Received: 2009-09-17

I-129F NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 2009-09-23

NVC Left: 2009-09-18

Manila Embassy Received: 2009-09-24 at 3:15 pm Philippines time signed by Patrick Tan

Consulate Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Sent:

Packet 4 Received:

Medical: 2009-11-22

Interview Date: 2009-12-08.. yeaaah hay he passed.. thank u Lord..

Visa Received: 2009-12-14 got it on hand

US Entry: 2009-12-30 we going to be together for the New Year.. oh this is going to be a gud yr.. thank u again Lord

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.