eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

goodluck to all of us... and God bless us all!!!!

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
Let's hope this is a good week for January and February Filers.... so that they can get faster to ours!! :dance::dance:

Also, this week we should see some NOA1 coming in....

Question to ya'll...

Any of you have been able to see their Case Number on the USCIS website? because I tried on mine and nothing...

NOTE: I got mine from the check, so I am not sure if I have the right number.. I am pretty sure I do... anyhow...

Let's hope this is a good week for January and February Filers.... so that they can get faster to ours!! :dance::dance:

Also, this week we should see some NOA1 coming in....

Question to ya'll...

Any of you have been able to see their Case Number on the USCIS website? because I tried on mine and nothing...

NOTE: I got mine from the check, so I am not sure if I have the right number.. I am pretty sure I do... anyhow...

Same with me... ive been trying to check on my status and nothing.. it says its not in the system yet.. my fiance called the uscis hotline and they said that our case wasnt updated in the site yet.. :angry:

7b5542f085.png

event.png

Adjustment of Status:

Approval: 2010-02-16

Greencard Received: 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions:

1-07-12 Sent I-751 application to CSC

1-11-12 CSC received Application

1-13-12 check cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

No NOA1 yet and check hasn't been cashed in either. They only got it last Friday though, on the 8th.

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: Timeline
Hello everyone.... I am starting this topic, "a little early", for the people who will fill out in May 2009 to the VSC for K-1... good luck to everyone....

Hi: below is my timeline, let's hope we will have a good luck:

2th May - lawyer sent I- 129 to VSC

11th May - we are informed by VSC that they have received our form on 4th of May...

p.s. is VSC takes longer than California?

Timeline

Same with me... ive been trying to check on my status and nothing.. it says its not in the system yet.. my fiance called the uscis hotline and they said that our case wasnt updated in the site yet.. :angry:

Yeah... I guess is just more waiting :whistle: .... good luck with your process!

Timeline
No NOA1 yet and check hasn't been cashed in either. They only got it last Friday though, on the 8th.

Well using my case as reference... mine got there on monday, and notice has date of being received the next day, may 5th, notice date may 6th, check cashed may 7th, and sent notice on may 8th, got it on the 11th.... so I guess by the end of this week you should have everything including NOA1... Good Luck!!

Timeline
Hello everyone.... I am starting this topic, "a little early", for the people who will fill out in May 2009 to the VSC for K-1... good luck to everyone....

Hi: below is my timeline, let's hope we will have a good luck:

2th May - lawyer sent I- 129 to VSC

11th May - we are informed by VSC that they have received our form on 4th of May...

p.s. is VSC takes longer than California?

Answer to your question is Yes, at this momment CSC is working a little ahead of VSC, they are currently working on mid-February cases where VSC is working on late Jan-early Feb cases.... however, VSC has improved a LOT in the past few weeks! both centers go up and down... this is mostly luck that when you apply they are working expeditely! so the thing to keep in mind is be patient and hopeful that they keep this pace and get ours soon!! good luck on your journey!!!

PS: all this information is taken from the Timelines here on Visa Journey, which of course is a very small % of the people applying...., meaning that if you do not see an approval on Igor's list it does not mean they are stuck or not working...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

They got mine on the 7th, so we are in the same boat. Hopefully in the next few days!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Check was cashed today, 12 May. They got it 8th.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! No NOA1 yet.

Its ridiculous how such simply things mean so much to us. I mean, they're just cashing a check for crying out loud, not giving us a free ticket to be with our SO.

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: Timeline

Its ridiculous how such simply things mean so much to us. I mean, they're just cashing a check for crying out loud, not giving us a free ticket to be with our SO.

Could anyone explain to me what does NOA mean? My lawyer forward me a letter of receipt notification from USCIS with my case number. Is it NOV1?

Timeline

"Could anyone explain to me what does NOA mean? My lawyer forward me a letter of receipt notification from USCIS with my case number. Is it NOV1?"

NOA = Notice of Action, this is the typical letter, form 797C, you get from USCIS when they want to inform you about something. So, if you got a letter stating that they received your paperwork, and that the check was cashed, then that is considered your NOA1. I hope this clarifies your doubt.

If not, then let me know.... good luck on your journey!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Mine got cashed yesterday too!!! Hopefully NOA1 is today or tomorrow! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.