JorgeGu

How can I find out if I've been used

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

In 2004 I married this foreign woman who was on a visitor's visa. She started committing adultery on me a few months into the marriage, she even left the house some time prior to the two-year conditional visa interview but returned full of contrition and promises just before it. 14 days after the approval her boyfriend and her called the police on me alleging abuse, I was cleared of all charges but while I was out of the house they came and took "her" car which I had fully paid for; she even left the country for a while while her boyfriend continued to drive the car while the divorce proceedings unfolded; I wrote to the USCIS and withdrew the petition for her children however the papers to continue to come; later on when we had to get in touch to discuss the signature of the divorce papers I persuaded her to have the car returned to me (she was still out of the country) so one of her friends gave me the car back, as I board the vehicle I flip the visor down and out falls a CD full of pictures of her and her boyfriend, one with a calendar behind them showing a month while she was still with me. I used this to get a very rapid divorce since she knew she had to keep her mouth shut now. She returned to the US some eight months later and surely using her still valid visa, I know she stayed in this country past the two-year period and was working (illegally I suppose) through acquaintances in her country I learned that she said she was working heavily because she knew once she "stepped out of the US" she wouldn't be back, the thing is she left last November but SHE IS BACK !!!!.... I'm beginning to suspect she must have used WAWA but wouldn't they have contacted me for references? I sent to the USCIS the photos I found in the car, so I figured she would have a lot of explaining to do if she once wanted to adjust her status. How do I find out what she has done, I hear she has "married an American" but I know that these "news" are sent to disorient me.

Any advice as to how I can find out what she has done?

In 2004 I married this foreign woman who was on a visitor's visa. She started committing adultery on me a few months into the marriage, she even left the house some time prior to the two-year conditional visa interview but returned full of contrition and promises just before it. 14 days after the approval her boyfriend and her called the police on me alleging abuse, I was cleared of all charges but while I was out of the house they came and took "her" car which I had fully paid for; she even left the country for a while while her boyfriend continued to drive the car while the divorce proceedings unfolded; I wrote to the USCIS and withdrew the petition for her children however the papers to continue to come; later on when we had to get in touch to discuss the signature of the divorce papers I persuaded her to have the car returned to me (she was still out of the country) so one of her friends gave me the car back, as I board the vehicle I flip the visor down and out falls a CD full of pictures of her and her boyfriend, one with a calendar behind them showing a month while she was still with me. I used this to get a very rapid divorce since she knew she had to keep her mouth shut now. She returned to the US some eight months later and surely using her still valid visa, I know she stayed in this country past the two-year period and was working (illegally I suppose) through acquaintances in her country I learned that she said she was working heavily because she knew once she "stepped out of the US" she wouldn't be back, the thing is she left last November but SHE IS BACK !!!!.... I'm beginning to suspect she must have used WAWA but wouldn't they have contacted me for references? I sent to the USCIS the photos I found in the car, so I figured she would have a lot of explaining to do if she once wanted to adjust her status. How do I find out what she has done, I hear she has "married an American" but I know that these "news" are sent to disorient me.

Did you submit Adjustment of Status? If you did, she got a conditional green card and an advance parole then she was able to travel back and forth. She was not illegal.

Documents for the kids continued arriving, it means that the case wasn't cancelled at all.

Did you submit Adjustment of Status? If you did, she got a conditional green card and an advance parole then she was able to travel back and forth. She was not illegal.

Documents for the kids continued arriving, it means that the case wasn't cancelled at all.

Yes we did, September 2005, she was approved for a conditional green card but when I called Immigration since she no longer lived in the house they advise me to withhold it if I ever received it; I don't think she ever did; she did have a parole before, she was not illegal until September 2007 and I know she stayed here well past that time, from what I knew beyond that point she was illegal.

The documents for the kids arrived well past the time I communicated with Immigration but since they were never acted upon they "died" a natural death, I wrote to Immigration several times until they stopped.

It is apparent that she played you like a two dollar condom......

you can say that again...this story is repeated many times in this website; until the day they invent mind-reading fraud will continue from every walk of life not only in relationships but business, politics, etc.

And your point in posting this is what, exactly?

You missed the last question on my original post:

No I didn't. I just don't understand why would you post that. But hey, we all have our ways of dealing with personal stuff I guess.

Why not letting go and moving on with your life i wonder?

No I didn't. I just don't understand why would you post that. But hey, we all have our ways of dealing with personal stuff I guess.

I would let go, I told her once upon the divorce, the US is pretty large for both of us. so as long as you don't interfere with my life do whatever you want; I'm asking the question I asked for very practical reasons not because I want pity or to unfairly denounce anyone; so I'm not doing this to as you say, "deal with my personal stuff"; this woman I know is capable of very nefarious deeds, she proved it when she brought her lover to the divorce proceedings and he signed some documents as witness, always claiming it was a "friend" that is of course until I found the pictures.

Infidelity does not necessarily equate to immigration marriage fraud. The photos you found of her with another, during your marriage don't indicate that she entered the marriage with fraudulent intent. Once divorce occurred, you no longer have any involvement in her residency process. I am afraid there will be no way to find out what has happened in her immigration case, other than to ask her, and in spite the transgressions she commited in the marriage with taking another man (which is improper) she has no obligation to let you know if you do ask her.

I would let go, I told her once upon the divorce, the US is pretty large for both of us. so as long as you don't interfere with my life do whatever you want; I'm asking the question I asked for very practical reasons not because I want pity or to unfairly denounce anyone; so I'm not doing this to as you say, "deal with my personal stuff"; this woman I know is capable of very nefarious deeds, she proved it when she brought her lover to the divorce proceedings and he signed some documents as witness, always claiming it was a "friend" that is of course until I found the pictures.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

thanks for the intelligent answer, frankly it's tiring to have to respond to the pseudo-psychologists who want to see a case for their opinion in any difficult situation. Your statement makes sense, but I dispute the good-faith position; if she was not planning to be with me after the approval of the conditional 2-yr visa then she should not have attended that interview, she left the house prior to it, came back full of promises and one hour after we left the USCIS office she was back to her behavior in fact she was extremely angry she had only been given "2 years", I expected a celebration but she turned against me, so she was with the man before and after the interview, I sincerely differ with the good faith viewpoint, I'm sure the USCIS would too.

OK, I am moving on now. Really, sour grapes are a b1tch :rolleyes:

Thank God, now you can go back to diagnosing your own psychological shortcomings; you must have learned psychology from the back of a cereal box.

Once again, I will repeat, that it is the alien's intent UPON ENTERING the marriage that is at issue. Not her intent a year into the marriage or at the point of adjustment of status that is important to USCIS. Now if you have written evidence that she had no interest in remaining married to you that was written by her in the days prior to your marriage, you might have something.

thanks for the intelligent answer, frankly it's tiring to have to respond to the pseudo-psychologists who want to see a case for their opinion in any difficult situation. Your statement makes sense, but I dispute the good-faith position; if she was not planning to be with me after the approval of the conditional 2-yr visa then she should not have attended that interview, she left the house prior to it, came back full of promises and one hour after we left the USCIS office she was back to her behavior in fact she was extremely angry she had only been given "2 years", I expected a celebration but she turned against me, so she was with the man before and after the interview, I sincerely differ with the good faith viewpoint, I'm sure the USCIS would too.

OK, I am moving on now. Really, sour grapes are a b1tch :rolleyes:

Thank God, now you can go back to diagnosing your own psychological shortcomings; you must have learned psychology from the back of a cereal box.

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is apparent that she played you like a two dollar condom......

What does this phrase mean?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I bought one condom for two dollars I'd feel ripped off lol. A bit of OT but still....

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.