*Maureen*

Sunday

21 posts in this topic

Morning MENA- well yesterday i got burnt but it was a beautiful day! We took the cover off the pool (not by choice)the wire snapped and the cover was sinking so had to take it off before it would make a big mess. My husband got rid of the bushes in the front (it really opened up the front) i can see why the kids didn't want them removed. They used the bushes like it was a trash can- UGH!! We spent our saturday night returning bottles (made $50) and spent it on fertilizer and weed killer.

Have a great day everybody!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ahh.... I am sitting outside on my patio listening to the birds and muskrat swim in the creek. It's a pleasant morning in Ohio. This morning I woke up early and drove to Tim Hortons for some Doughnuts and coffee and brought them home to a still sleeping husband. We sat outside and had our breakfast.

When I was driving home, I was at the gate going in and a police car was coming out (I know all of the police because my mom works for them). I stopped my car and said "HI". We talked for a little while and he mentioned he lived in the neighborhood too. I showed him where I lived and he said: "Do you want to know something weird about your apartment?" Um... Yea! He told me that the person that lived here before us..... DIED in the apartment! He said he took the report himself. CREEPY!

So today I'm going grocery shopping and inviting my parents over for dinner. SOOOO Exciting!

12531741_bodyshot_300x400.gif6783001_bodyshot_300x400.gif

th_Photo234.jpgth_n12419841_46691023_7582.jpgth_n12419841_46531579_2583.jpgth_n12419841_45773452_4168.jpg

th_l_c84498a71b1eeba4d00cd9963dd0a85a.gif

kb7wan37jt.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning! Gonna be a hot one today with a temp of 92! Fabulous day already. Little hummingbirds are busy this morning.

Watched a commentary on Book TV CSPAN2 last night about visas. It was quite interesting

Have a great Sunday everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning mena! yesterday was so nice outside, amost 70 degrees today its back down to the 40's. Sniff, sniff, I want my sun and warmth back!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

morning all :)

supposed to hit 90s today here too so we got up early and did a bunch of yard work and planted the garden. So far we have tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, cilantro, and melons. I'm so excited.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow, the garden sounds nice Sara. I think we will be doing that in a few weeks. We have a few things planted but the weather here has been so crazy. One day it is 80 the next 50 who knows it could snow tomorrow. J/K. We have a lot of work to do to our yard but it will be so nice once it is all cleaned up.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday y'all.

:star:

Was a nice day here in Cairo. It was a little windy which I won't complain about. :D

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekends.

If anyone in Ohio is interested, my mom runs a nursery on her property. They are somewhere near Athens. Not sure how close that is to any of you. They breed all sorts of flowers and have tons of stuff. She also makes beautiful baskets.

PM if interested and I can give you her details. :)

*edited for spelling

Edited by Melly 2

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA (F)

Long time no stop by! I hope you are all doing well.

My life is a crazy crazy mess right now...Dad is home with us and declining quickly. He falls almost every other day and yesterday 2 times. His medications make him a bit lost and confused as well as his amonia levels. I'm not ready to have him leave us for a group home but the hospice nurses and social worker seem to think its for the best...but in my heart I feel I'm giving up. He would never give up on me :(

The babies are growing so big and their 1 year birthday is approaching so fast. We had plans for a big bday bash at our home but with Dad being so sick and we thought its not the best idea.

We just recieved an approval on a bid for our new home. It's amazing and beautiful and I thank god my Dad has had the chance to see it. We will close in June isA provided everything is completed and done. I have attached two pics to show you guys. I'm really really so excited. Please pray for us that all goes well.

ld6cce341-m0m.jpgld6cce341-m1m.jpg

I miss all of you so much and pray you are all doing well!! (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

nawal sorry you are going thru this too, my mom has gone into a nursing home and hateing it. She has the starts of the alz and just aging, we have tried everything since nov to do what is right therapy etc, so we took her out and she went to my daughters for 2 weeks got phenominia and went back to the hosp, so we felt we can not do it alone either. She wont try to do anything for herself and then alot she just cant do so alot of times it is better to get the around the clock nursing care, etc it is hard. One day she seems fine and content then the next day i catch if for putting her there and she hates it so we just have to overlook alot and do what we feel is right for her. it is hard

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline
nawal sorry you are going thru this too, my mom has gone into a nursing home and hateing it. She has the starts of the alz and just aging, we have tried everything since nov to do what is right therapy etc, so we took her out and she went to my daughters for 2 weeks got phenominia and went back to the hosp, so we felt we can not do it alone either. She wont try to do anything for herself and then alot she just cant do so alot of times it is better to get the around the clock nursing care, etc it is hard. One day she seems fine and content then the next day i catch if for putting her there and she hates it so we just have to overlook alot and do what we feel is right for her. it is hard

Thank you...I'm sorry you're going through this as well. It's the hardest thing watching your parents age and seeing them go from those strong able bodied people we know to frail and weak its so very hard. My Dad is only 57 years old and it breaks my heart this is happening to him so young ... he hasn't even had the chance to enjoy the babies and watching them grow....I'm thankful he's at least held them and had a few good months with them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.