*Maureen*

Yep, It's Friday!

30 posts in this topic

Well with such few posts I can only assume everyone is out enjoying this glorious weather B)

I am so used to be Sandrila Tasha....I forget that I am Lisa....lol

Jax....what is Twitter, I have heard about it way too much in just the last week.

Can anyone sign up?

A1angied...good luck to you, it is nice when we get a little closer to the finish ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

im confused bcz I live in Gwinnett County and the fraud seems to be happening all in the next county over in Dekalb. The Gwinnett Police are saying its not their issue and Dekalb is saying I dont live in their county so its Gwinnett county issue. The Police have been the least helpful. The bad guys opened a BOA account with my name and Social online on March 13th. March 20th they deposited a bad/fake check at 12:22pm March 21st (not even a full day later) they withdraw the $200 when the check hasnt even clearned (plus it wasnt a good check) did it 2 times I can find out from BOA fraud department. And bcz they used my social and name, it makes banks think its me doing it so my checking and savings with WAMU is closed down on me! Im waiting on the Dekalb police to call me back bcz I want to get a police report of all of this. Im mad too. Im trying in every corner to keep up with what hell they are causing to me!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
im confused bcz I live in Gwinnett County and the fraud seems to be happening all in the next county over in Dekalb. The Gwinnett Police are saying its not their issue and Dekalb is saying I dont live in their county so its Gwinnett county issue. The Police have been the least helpful. The bad guys opened a BOA account with my name and Social online on March 13th. March 20th they deposited a bad/fake check at 12:22pm March 21st (not even a full day later) they withdraw the $200 when the check hasnt even clearned (plus it wasnt a good check) did it 2 times I can find out from BOA fraud department. And bcz they used my social and name, it makes banks think its me doing it so my checking and savings with WAMU is closed down on me! Im waiting on the Dekalb police to call me back bcz I want to get a police report of all of this. Im mad too. Im trying in every corner to keep up with what hell they are causing to me!

Tam try this link. I hope it helps.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idth...ers/defend.html

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline
what is Twitter, I have heard about it way too much in just the last week.

Can anyone sign up?

It's been around for awhile so I'm not sure why it's getting all the attention now. Waleed and I used to use it to send text msgs to each other with our mobiles for free.

This is my Twitter: http://twitter.com/viah448

Here are some explanations:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Tam try this link. I hope it helps.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idth...ers/defend.html

Also I want everyone to know there was huge fraud on a massive level recently. My Mom has fraud protection and her credit cards closed down and so did everyone on her street and at work because there was a major breech of security somewhere. They all were closed down for the same reason: fraud.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

yah and my fraud is happening right up the street from where I got my new car at in January (approx 15 miles away from me) that is someone who got into personal files, or car lot info about me IMO.

Timeline

You are probably right Tamara. I still don't understand why the local police to that area won't take a report. That's BS to me since the crime is happening in their area you'd think they'd want to know about it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

and thanks Jeanne, Last month I did a security alert out to Experian, Equifax, Transunion and Fed Trade Commision. Is that normal for the bad guys to open a checking/savings account from BOA online after I put fraud alert out on my name and SS? I did the fraud alert on March 10th, March 13th they did an online open accounts. . .

Timeline

I had this horrible dream Waleed was cheating on me. Her name was Brianna and she was around 25, caramel colored or just tan, long light brown hair almost golden, super sweet personality, a young mother, very active, and very healthy. He was emotionally conflicted about the affair. He'd fallen in love with her but was married to me and they were carrying on this affair but it was obvious our marriage had fizzled and he was totally torn. In the dream I also struggled with my suspicions and him being alone with her in our downstairs basement but I wanted to show that I trusted him even though inside I was reeling with the knowledge. :( I don't like that dream at all.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Evening.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
It's Friday night and I'm going to go to the Co-op buy some Ben and Jerry's ice cream and have a lonely fat girl pity party.

Ah girl, hang in there, soon your will be back together. I think its normal to have those dreams when you've spent so much time apart. You don't even know how things will be when you are back together. Its probably insecurities in seeing him again soon. Have some faith. I'm sure you'll both have a bit of an adjustment period and then get into your rhythm. Remember when you go there that this is for a lot longer than before. Both of you will need to have patience as you figure each other out and adjust your lifestyles to each other.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

They were saying at the Senior awards last night that we'd be dealing with all these emotions coming to the end of it. That dream has been bothering me and maybe it is the subconscious stirring up stuff. I guess I have the average fear of him leaving me for someone younger and beautiful with a personality even I'd like. I haven't cracked open that ice cream I just bought yet but I did pick up an organic cheese pizza to go with my gluttony fat girl style pity party for this Friday night.

How are your headaches coming?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
They were saying at the Senior awards last night that we'd be dealing with all these emotions coming to the end of it. That dream has been bothering me and maybe it is the subconscious stirring up stuff. I guess I have the average fear of him leaving me for someone younger and beautiful with a personality even I'd like. I haven't cracked open that ice cream I just bought yet but I did pick up an organic cheese pizza to go with my gluttony fat girl style pity party for this Friday night.

How are your headaches coming?

The headaches have gotten better except some sharp pains on the opposite side of my head from where the migraines usually are. I called the Neurologists office to discuss it with them. Just to be on the safe side they are ordering an MRI to be done on my head. With my mother having died of brain cancer, it will make me feel better to rule anything bad out.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

Sounds like a plan. I ate 1/3 of that pint of ice cream already. We're at 31 days almost in about 30 minutes here. That's 1 months until I am reunited with Waleed!

Talk to you all later! :clock:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.