adam1

Is it ok to go out tonight with friends

342 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I will kill her :angry: Its only ok for the king to do it :dance:

you are lame. as in, really, really lame. I hope she goes out and has Cool whip fun.

:lol:

I think I should add, that I hope when you go out tonight that you don't get ANY Cool Whip fun.

Although, it's a test anyway, so if you do go out tonight regardless of where Cool Whip gets placed, you fail.

I bet you he will . He will try doing Patrick Swayze's Dirty Dancing routines. Girls will laugh at him, and throw the Cool Whip cans. :thumbs:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

you are lame. as in, really, really lame. I hope she goes out and has Cool whip fun.

:lol:

I think I should add, that I hope when you go out tonight that you don't get ANY Cool Whip fun.

Although, it's a test anyway, so if you do go out tonight regardless of where Cool Whip gets placed, you fail.

I bet you he will . He will try doing Patrick Swayze's Dirty Dancing routines. Girls will laugh at him, and throw the Cool Whip cans. :thumbs:

i'm staying home tonight ok if that will make u happy Patrick

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't think Patrick is too happy right about now.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline
:jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Just curious. What if she says ok as long as she can do the same thing(s) you do tonight? is that ok with you?

The queen has the same opportunities to go out and don't tell :whistle:

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The queen has the same opportunities to go out and don't tell :whistle:

He did say that she is really jealous. You know what they say about overly jealous people.......

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Timeline
what happens in Vigas Stays in Vigas. I trust her but she doesn't trust me.

I think that both parties in a relationship need to trust the other person before you even THINK about marriage. There is no way that a marriage can survive for long if you don't trust the other person! Right before I moved to Brazil in January my fiance went to the beach for 4 days with a friend and that friend was a girl. They were staying in a cabin with about 10 other people that that girl worked with, but he was her "guest" since everyone was allowed to bring 1 guest. Was I worried? Not in the slightest! I know who he loves and I know that he wont do anything because I TRUST him and that could have gone either way. If I had been the one going on a trip with a guy friend he wouldn't have worried either!

And if you are talking about getting married, you'll be spending the rest of your life with this girl and in my experience at that point what happens in VEgas, DOES NOT stay in VEgas.

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process

Timeline

I think that both parties in a relationship need to trust the other person before you even THINK about marriage. There is no way that a marriage can survive for long if you don't trust the other person! Right before I moved to Brazil in January my fiance went to the beach for 4 days with a friend and that friend was a girl. They were staying in a cabin with about 10 other people that that girl worked with, but he was her "guest" since everyone was allowed to bring 1 guest. Was I worried? Not in the slightest! I know who he loves and I know that he wont do anything because I TRUST him and that could have gone either way. If I had been the one going on a trip with a guy friend he wouldn't have worried either!

And if you are talking about getting married, you'll be spending the rest of your life with this girl and in my experience at that point what happens in VEgas, DOES NOT stay in VEgas.

I went to the beach with 4 girls and I slept in the midle, and I didn't do anything wrong. they are just friends no attraction.

Timeline
he will be fine, he will just lie to everyone.lol

He's dying, Sheesh!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I went to the beach with 4 girls and I slept in the midle, and I didn't do anything wrong. they are just friends no attraction.

Well, my fiance did NOT sleep in the middle :thumbs:

No wonder your girl is testing you

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process

Timeline

And further, admitting you will kill her speaks volumes.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

yup noob....

I am sure the queen is not attracted to those 4 guys sleeping with her either... ;)

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Timeline