• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Meet the Spartans.

I know who kill me.

Gone Baby Gone.

Crank.... (even thought a sequel is coming out soon... how they dare!!!!! :angry: )

I saw the commercial for the Crank sequel- didn't he die in the first one?

Yeah, that's kind of got me too. Parachutes are no longer necessary for survival I guess.

worst movie for me was Mars Attacks

I think that movie was supposed to be dumb though.

yea mars attacks was supposed to ridicule all alien movies.. I don't think it was bad, just, a different sense of humor, kinda like Airplane!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Con Air is horrible too.

"Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?"

:lol:

I watched that recently and that was my take away line for the next 2 days. My wife bought me a chocolate bunny for easter and that was the first thing I said.

That being said I actually find that movie entertaining. (Until they crash in vegas).

When I first saw it I wondered if there would be a big explosion again where money rains down.

There is :blink:

Concur on Battlefield Earth.

Worst. Movie. Ever.

(Book sucked also)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

twilight was a very bad movie.. and no not making fun of the twilighters.. there were several aspects that made it a very deficient movie

Nooooo! Twilight is the best. In fact I just finished reading the next book in the series, New Moon & now I'm onto Eclipse! You can't get better than vampire, werewolves, blood, murder & romance! cool. :yes:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Timeline
twilight was a very bad movie.. and no not making fun of the twilighters.. there were several aspects that made it a very deficient movie

Nooooo! Twilight is the best. In fact I just finished reading the next book in the series, New Moon & now I'm onto Eclipse! You can't get better than vampire, werewolves, blood, murder & romance! cool. :yes:

There was some very dodgy CGI in Twilight.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I can't judge the book because I've only read fragments, where the writer abuses pretentious cheesy imagery describing one of the characters.. which was enough to make me think if the writer was 16...

the movie.. no development of plots whatsoever.. bella and edward fall in love in, what, 30 min of movie time? there's no real development in the relationship except the 'but I'm a cool vampire, I'm so cool and bad@ss, you have to stop me making really cool and bad@ss things'.. the battle against the other vampires.. ends up in a friendly dialogue.. maybe the most interesting scene was the baseball part, where as Pike says, the CGI was quite deficient.. and, was the constipated face of all the 'vampires' necessary during the whole movie?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
All the spin'offs from Gremlins. Bad, bad stuff.

There was more than one? I remember Gremlins 2 had that weird scene in the movie theater where the film melts because the Gremlins destroyed the projector and Hulk Hogan gets up and starts shouting.

Commando was on the other night - that's spectacularly awful: with the fight scene between Arnold Schwarzenegger and the villain who looks like Freddie Mercury.

He gets electrocuted but carries on fighting - #######?