muñequita linda

If there was no USA ... or no Philippines ...

81 posts in this topic

What a Silly Post

Not a silly post....if she said "if there was no USA, where would you be?" then you can tell the starter of this thread that he is just up for AMERICANS.....naaaaa aaahhh!!!!

I think you are just being so narrow-minded..which you are ALWAYS!!!

Now go back to Mike and Hermosa's post....and tell me that you are busy trying to be so nice?

Felling mo nakakuha ka ng kakampi mo kay Mike an d Hermosa.....asa ka! :

your right mariel some people really think of them self that they exceptional bakit ng asawa sila ng kano i know that there is a fact here in Phil. married to older american man but to the fact na husgahan nya ang OP thats foul :angry:

di namn ako galit but it seems masyado tayong ng bubuhat ng bangko ntin dahan dahan lng mga pinays GOD see us remember" sabi bago mo linisin ang putik ng yung kapwa hugasan mo muna putik na yung mukha "linya po yn ng kanta peace po mga sister holy week po dapat mg tika po tayo slamat.......... (L)

Wow! that was kinda deep of tagalog words....nose bleed! lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Kind of the same as when all those models belly up to Donald Trump..... I mean, that guy, that guy is really an idiot.

In all seriousness, it is all about survival. Survival is our number one motivator in life. After 5 years in the RP, I'm surprised you don't realize that surviving there is no easy task. It truly is a place where if born poor, you really have very little chances of a good life, you'll be dedicating your entire life to survival. I can understand doing pretty much anything to survive.... I saw a documentary on fathers that turn their own boys (yes boys) into child hookers in some poor European countries just for survival.... see what people do for survive?

Get off your high horse mister.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline
What a Silly Post

Not a silly post....if she said "if there was no USA, where would you be?" then you can tell the starter of this thread that he is just up for AMERICANS.....naaaaa aaahhh!!!!

Now go back to Mike and Hermosa's post....and tell me that you are busy trying to be so nice?

your right mariel some people really think of them self that they exceptional bakit ng asawa sila ng kano i know that there is a fact here in Phil. married to older american man but to the fact na husgahan nya ang OP thats foul :angry:

di namn ako galit but it seems masyado tayong ng bubuhat ng bangko ntin dahan dahan lng mga pinays GOD see us remember" sabi bago mo linisin ang putik ng yung kapwa hugasan mo muna putik na yung mukha "linya po yn ng kanta peace po mga sister holy week po dapat mg tika po tayo slamat.......... (L)

bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit lol.....

if there's no USA....and Philippines? I think I would be with someone I love whom I can't live without LOL...

"what a silly post" ows?

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

What a Silly Post

if there's no USA....and Philippines? I think I would be with someone I love whom I can't live without LOL...

"what a silly post" ows?

2i1d1co.gif

if there's no USA and Philippines? #######!!! we have to revise the Global Map.....monkey.gif

Timeline
What a Silly Post

"what a silly post" ows?

2i1d1co.gif

if there's no USA and Philippines? #######!!! we have to revise the Global Map.....monkey.gif

revise or make it our own country, country of half stupid/half #### hole but I don't want to live there LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Kind of the same as when all those models belly up to Donald Trump..... I mean, that guy, that guy is really an idiot.

In all seriousness, it is all about survival. Survival is our number one motivator in life. After 5 years in the RP, I'm surprised you don't realize that surviving there is no easy task. It truly is a place where if born poor, you really have very little chances of a good life, you'll be dedicating your entire life to survival. I can understand doing pretty much anything to survive.... I saw a documentary on fathers that turn their own boys (yes boys) into child hookers in some poor European countries just for survival.... see what people do for survive?

Well, I guess he's just too overwhelmed with what he feels....doesnt really mean it that bad, he have 2 pinay sisters too, so i think its more of concern....

And with Donald Trump, i agree with you! :thumbs:

What a Silly Post

"what a silly post" ows?

2i1d1co.gif

revise or make it our own country, country of half stupid/half #### hole but I don't want to live there LOL

Neither do I!!! I'm happy with my half pinoy/half american husband........Vishenka_17.gif

Timeline
Hi,

Well, I guess he's just too overwhelmed with what he feels....doesnt really mean it that bad, he have 2 pinay sisters too, so i think its more of concern....

And with Donald Trump, i agree with you! :thumbs:

What a Silly Post

"what a silly post" ows?

2i1d1co.gif

Neither do I!!! I'm happy with my half pinoy/half american husband........Vishenka_17.gif

Count me in, I am happy with my half human/half mosnter fiance oops half dork/half retarded fiance LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Count me in, I am happy with my half human/half mosnter fiance oops half dork/half retarded fiance LOL

hahaha...that's good enough (half dork/half retarded) than being half stupid/half dumbass..lol

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?

If there ain't no Philippines, reckon I'd be baskin' in the beaches of Cabo San Lucas, sharin' margaritas with a Mexican brunette with ruby-red lips and eyes as dark as midnight! :star:

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I would probably be running a ####### house in Costa Rica. That was my plan before my bride "found" me!

:pop:

i had to cancel my career as the stunt tongue in lesbian movies :angry:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I would probably be running a ####### house in Costa Rica. That was my plan before my bride "found" me!

:pop:

i had to cancel my career as the stunt tongue in lesbian movies :angry:

Charles and Bill..... LMAO... :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

This is so far one of the most inane comments that I have read in my short time here at VJ. Why would you imply that the posing of my query is tantamount to “searching for an American victim to pounce on”? Did I ever say that we Filipinas look for Americans as gold mines? And what’s wrong if fate guides us to connect with an American or any foreigner for that matter? And I admire those Filipina women who are sincerely in love and dedicated to their husbands and fiancés in America.

For your information, my fiancé is not even an American albeit he lives in Arizona. He is a full- blooded Ilocano, like yours truly, and not necessarily somebody who was born with silver spoons in his mouth. But he has studied and worked hard and has been gainfully employed as a white collar professional the last 8 years since he has been in the USA. Both of us are in our mid 30’s and have known each other for more than 15 years.

So, tell, me where’s the loss of self respect here? Otherwise, just shut up, clown!

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
To my fellow Filipinos: If there was no USA, what country would you want your loved one to be from?

¡De España, hermana, Madre España!

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.