muñequita linda

If there was no USA ... or no Philippines ...

81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

To my fellow Filipinos: If there was no USA, what country would you want your loved one to be from?

And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?

In my case, I'd probably get married to an Australian or perhaps stay put in the Philippines. How about you?

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really doesnt matter to me , I never in a million years I would marry someone from a different country, i guess it just happened LOL. If I didnt meet my husband, I would be a single and prob stay that way cuz I am a loner heheh

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

I didnt expect I can marry a foreigner. Maybe is just happened, bec. I want to have another chapter in my life. If im not married til this time, maybe Im still in the Phils. devoted my life to God like attending mass everyday.

Edited by franksonb
glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
To my fellow Filipinos: If there was no USA, what country would you want your loved one to be from?

And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?

In my case, I'd probably get married to an Australian or perhaps stay put in the Philippines. How about you?

If there was no USA and no Philippines for sure we would still be single. It's God will that we we've met and knew it from the start that we are meant for each other. :star:

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Timeline

"And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?"

I guess China, Thialand.... you know, it is that Asian thing that white woman hate (you should hear their rants on Craigslist... so jealous of Asian women.... LOL!!!!)

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline
"And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?"

I guess China, Thialand.... you know, it is that Asian thing that white woman hate (you should hear their rants on Craigslist... so jealous of Asian women.... LOL!!!!)

Really lol, I never knew too many that were that jealous of Asian women.

To be honest, I don't care where she's from as long as we love each other and treat each other well. :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'd be chasing señoritas in Ciudad Juarez, México! :whistle:

Been there, done that, never going back again, except for dental work.

If there were no Philippines I'm sure I would have met Sweety somewhere, somehow.

Edited by TexPamp

K-1

March 17, 2008.....I-129F Packet sent to Vermont Service Center

March 20, 2008.....I-129F arrived at Vermont Service Center

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

June 19, 2008.......Delbros Paid

June 30, 2008.......Medical (Passed)

July 18, 2008........Interview (Passed, Pink and White slip)

Sept 17, 2008.......Recieved Visa

Sept 19, 2008.......CFO at St. Mary's

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

Sept 23, 2008.......MARRIED

Sept 25, 2008.......Left Las Vegas driving home

Sept 26, 2008.......Arrived in El Paso, Texas

AOS

December 8, 2008 Package sent

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

to be honest i believe God lead me to my wife so it wouldn't have mattered where she was from. God's plan is his own so he would have made a way for me to find her! Love you Asawa Ko.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Timeline

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

to be honest i believe God lead me to my wife so it wouldn't have mattered where she was from. God's plan is his own so he would have made a way for me to find her! Love you Asawa Ko.

Awww..that was the sweetest thing a guy can ever say (lucky wife huh!) SAME HERE!!!! I have all the chances of getting to USA bcoz all of my family and relatives where there, but I'm not really a person who wants to live my country (Patriotic as i must say...hehe) but when I met my husband thru a friend in Cali....whoa! my whole world turns upside down....I never thought GOD will lead me to him.....(LOVE, which is GOD finds you in the most magical way)

My husband and I have common denominator...................GOD!

What a Silly Post

Not a silly post....if she said "if there was no USA, where would you be?" then you can tell the starter of this thread that he is just up for AMERICANS.....naaaaa aaahhh!!!!

I think you are just being so narrow-minded..which you are ALWAYS!!!

Now go back to Mike and Hermosa's post....and tell me that you are busy trying to be so nice?

Felling mo nakakuha ka ng kakampi mo kay Mike and Hermosa.....asa ka! :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
What a Silly Post

Not a silly post....if she said "if there was no USA, where would you be?" then you can tell the starter of this thread that he is just up for AMERICANS.....naaaaa aaahhh!!!!

I think you are just being so narrow-minded..which you are ALWAYS!!!

Now go back to Mike and Hermosa's post....and tell me that you are busy trying to be so nice?

Felling mo nakakuha ka ng kakampi mo kay Mike an d Hermosa.....asa ka! :

your right mariel some people really think of them self that they exceptional bakit ng asawa sila ng kano i know that there is a fact here in Phil. married to older american man but to the fact na husgahan nya ang OP thats foul :angry:

di namn ako galit but it seems masyado tayong ng bubuhat ng bangko ntin dahan dahan lng mga pinays GOD see us remember" sabi bago mo linisin ang putik ng yung kapwa hugasan mo muna putik na yung mukha "linya po yn ng kanta peace po mga sister holy week po dapat mg tika po tayo slamat.......... (L)

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.