craigscomputer

anyone else have this CO?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It becomes very apparent to me that my fiancee got the worse consular officer in the entire embassy. March 25th was our interview, wasn't told she was approved but got pink slip, they kept passport, paid the courier fee. There was no request for other paperwork or any white slip given.

A friend of my fiancee had her interview on march 27th, lives in davao, and just recieved her visa. Now explain to me how the heck that happens????? Has anyone else had an african-american lady as their CO? Have you had any delays with this one CO? I'm not sure if she is the only african-american CO, I'm just trying to get an idea if we got the one who takes her sweet time in getting anything done, and we are completely at her mercy. It seems arbitrary, mean and cruel. Every CO should have to follow the same guidelines and do things exactly the same way.

I call the embassy everyday checking on our status. It continues to be in process. I get multiple answers every time I call. I called twenty minutes ago and the lady said it was transferred to printing on march 26th, and once it is transferred, it will be printed within 10 days, then mailed out. Then I call back five minutes ago, and this man I talk to will only tell me it is in processing and can take up to six weeks. I ask him, why was I told just ten minutes earlier that it had been transferred to printing and will be printed within ten days, he asks me who did i speak with (probably because she gave out information she wasn't supposed to), i tell him i can't remember the lady's name. He keeps telling me the written script of it is in processing and can take up to six weeks. When I called the embassy yesterday, a different lady said the visa should be printed any day now and congratulations.

I am so mad and upset and frustrated right now. What do I tell my fiancee? she is sad and down because it all doesn't make sense. And you really can't complain because what if the CO decides, well to heck with them, I'm going to deny the visa out of spite.

For one person to have complete control of your life is maddening.

hello.

the CO who interviewed me is not an african-american CO but a young white male. i was interviewed and approved on a friday and i was completely expecting that i will have my visa by middle of the following week. but i didn't. so i was kinda worried too and i was like really down but my bebe said that i should just be calm and that we have hurdled one of the hardest part. sure enough, my visa came before the end of the 10th day from the interview.

i know it's hard when you're the one waiting but just calm down, be positive and give some encouragement to your fiancee. you should both be happy and celebrating and not fretting about things you can't control.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

"... for our Love conquered both Time and Distance."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry to hear all that. Yes it is true that some cases get sped thru in just 3 or 4 days, but calling USEM this early and being this upset is not helping anyone, mainly you guys. Even the USEM website says that a week is average, and if you read around here on VJ, 10 days or even 2 weeks is not abnormal. Just be glad that they have ironed out some of the kinks that they had in the past, last year at this time if you paid the DV, over a month would be the norm.

If she got the pink slip, If they kept her passport, and If she paid the air 21 fee,...

You can see that she was approved right? You'll need a little more patience, it is coming. just hang in there.

Edited by abbynorm2

Working on AOS

she was given a pink slip so you are past the hard part. just be patient and consider yourself lucky for passing the interview.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i actually talked to that CO when i was in the philippines, she wasnt very nice...

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Patience. Soon we will be seeing the posting that she got the visa.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

We feel your agony, brother Craig. This was our most difficult wait during the entire visa process. We badly wanted that visa to be in her hand, then we would finally be on our own schedule. When it finally happened, it was such sweet relief for us. It will be your turn to celebrate...malapit na!!!

I kept busy by looking for the best flight for my fiancée and getting our home ready for her arrival. She was packing and repacking her suitcases, and taking care of last-minute errands.

You will be in each other's arms malapit na!!!

~ Tahoma & Chinook

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Why aren't more beneficiaries asking to pick-up their visa there at the Embassy? Is that information in the guides no longer accurate? They don't permit that anymore?

At the least, that would eliminate some of the ridiculous delays with the courier service du-jour.

Moving on w/life

It becomes very apparent to me that my fiancee got the worse consular officer in the entire embassy. March 25th was our interview, wasn't told she was approved but got pink slip, they kept passport, paid the courier fee. There was no request for other paperwork or any white slip given.

A friend of my fiancee had her interview on march 27th, lives in davao, and just recieved her visa. Now explain to me how the heck that happens????? Has anyone else had an african-american lady as their CO? Have you had any delays with this one CO? I'm not sure if she is the only african-american CO, I'm just trying to get an idea if we got the one who takes her sweet time in getting anything done, and we are completely at her mercy. It seems arbitrary, mean and cruel. Every CO should have to follow the same guidelines and do things exactly the same way.

I call the embassy everyday checking on our status. It continues to be in process. I get multiple answers every time I call. I called twenty minutes ago and the lady said it was transferred to printing on march 26th, and once it is transferred, it will be printed within 10 days, then mailed out. Then I call back five minutes ago, and this man I talk to will only tell me it is in processing and can take up to six weeks. I ask him, why was I told just ten minutes earlier that it had been transferred to printing and will be printed within ten days, he asks me who did i speak with (probably because she gave out information she wasn't supposed to), i tell him i can't remember the lady's name. He keeps telling me the written script of it is in processing and can take up to six weeks. When I called the embassy yesterday, a different lady said the visa should be printed any day now and congratulations.

I am so mad and upset and frustrated right now. What do I tell my fiancee? she is sad and down because it all doesn't make sense. And you really can't complain because what if the CO decides, well to heck with them, I'm going to deny the visa out of spite.

we know that,we can't wait to recieve our visa on hand but ...your fiancee got the pink slip it means she is aprove.

More patience and be humble.

And I feel the petitioner is always follow up the processing than the beneficiary specially in the philippines cuz they will entertain mostly the american calls them than the filipina

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Patience is a virtue. I got mine after 8 days. Some even waited a month or two. You will get your visa. Just relax.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Just be happy the Document Verification is discontinued or you could have been waiting months like many others did.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Guys I need your prayers too....hi..we are waiting for our visa too..that is what they always say when I called twice..wait whitin this date... I feel your pain,,i know right..its sooo close,.why don't they just give the visa we deserve!!!! i don't bother calling anymore, i got scared when someone told me the more I will complain the more they might delay our visa and stick it under the last of the last..and that scares me..i mean they might have it in their hands I can imagine them doing that.. I know, I hate to tell you this but I know god will grant us our very wish to reunite again with our loved ones.. I am praying for you guys too...

The hardest part that I had to do in my life is to leave you behind and make u wait..until we meet again!!!

jtbygm4jwd.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I heard few people who have the same experience as you. They dont give you an exact answer to when will be your visa be delivered but since it is in printing 3-5days from now you will have it soon. They are verifying all your papers if it's not falsified. Look at my timeline so you will know how I suffered from that waiting period.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

I know there was a black lady CO a couple of years ago that gave people LOTS of trouble at USEM. I thought she was long gone tho.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.