geowife10

DS230 to NVC from Benifeciary?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Did u get All your original back at interview?? then why these people are talking they never give u back?? i think u r rite we should send one set of original and one set of photo copies so they can keep copies for their own record. Thank you so much for reply. i m still waiting for my approval for I-130 but i just wanna know everything so i wont have to do hurry and create the problems.

NVC send originals to respective consulates,on the day of interview they return it to Applicant,on the other hand if anybody seubmit the originals to USCIS @ the time of filing petition,they wont forward it to NVC ,u have to send a request to USCIS to get those back.

Did u get All your original back at interview?? then why these people are talking they never give u back?? i think u r rite we should send one set of original and one set of photo copies so they can keep copies for their own record. Thank you so much for reply. i m still waiting for my approval for I-130 but i just wanna know everything so i wont have to do hurry and create the problems.

NVC send originals to respective consulates,on the day of interview they return it to Applicant,on the other hand if anybody seubmit the originals to USCIS @ the time of filing petition,they wont forward it to NVC ,u have to send a request to USCIS to get those back.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just wanna ask. is it ok to send again form d230 because i forgot to sign the part 1 and fill up part 2 of it. i thought the part 2 will be filled up during interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i just wanna ask. is it ok to send again form d230 because i forgot to sign the part 1 and fill up part 2 of it. i thought the part 2 will be filled up during interview.

No do not send DS-230 again.. they will send u RFE, wait for your RFE then send it. If u will send it now then they will be confuse and it might can delay ur case.

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

No do not send DS-230 again.. they will send u RFE, wait for your RFE then send it. If u will send it now then they will be confuse and it might can delay ur case.

first time through NVC we got an RFE on my I-864, which i found out on one of my daily calls to NVC...the operator informed my of the particular problem on the form and instead of waiting for the RFE hardcopy in the mail, i just printed another barcoded cover sheet and sent it along with the corrected I-864...but now that they are going green and using e-mail, i don't know if that would actually make that much of a difference time-wise...

Filed: Timeline

Hello again, I'm kind of confused today because my hubby called me and told me to download the Biographical form and fill it up again...huhuhu He told me that we commited mistake when I wrote my last name when I was single, supposedly I should have written my hubby's last name in that form. I'm kind of undecided on what to write in my DS-3032 (Choice of Agent), what will I write? Is it my last name that I used in the biographical form or the last name of my hubby? My hubby made a letter already showing that we committed mistakes in our biographical form, and will be sent on Monday to NVC. Is this advisable? Oh my gosh, I'm really worried about it. I don't know what to do....Pls do help me...

Before processing our papers, I changed the status of my passport already, I used my hubbby's last name in it. Is this ok?

Edited by akech

Hello,

My husband has a question regarding the descripancy on my last name on the petition (I 130 form) . He received the second notice(approval notice) from the NVC. It shows from the approval notice from the NVC that my last name wasn't changed to my hubby's last name and I'd like to ask if that would be a problem to getting the visa? Pls advice. Thanks a lot.

Follow up Questions

Hello it's me again,

1. My husband has a question regarding the descripancy on my last name on the petition (I 130 form) . He received the second notice(approval notice) from the NVC. It shows from the approval notice from the NVC that my last name wasn't changed to my hubby's last name and I'd like to ask if that would be a problem to getting the visa?

2. I have a question regarding the DS 3032,It shows there that my name is still as single status, is that gonna be a problem regarding my petition and should I complete the form with my husand's last name or leave it as is?

Pls advice us...Both us are really worried and haven't sleep well due to these reasons...

Thanks a lot..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Follow up Questions

Hello it's me again,

1. My husband has a question regarding the descripancy on my last name on the petition (I 130 form) . He received the second notice(approval notice) from the NVC. It shows from the approval notice from the NVC that my last name wasn't changed to my hubby's last name and I'd like to ask if that would be a problem to getting the visa?

2. I have a question regarding the DS 3032,It shows there that my name is still as single status, is that gonna be a problem regarding my petition and should I complete the form with my husand's last name or leave it as is?

Pls advice us...Both us are really worried and haven't sleep well due to these reasons...

Thanks a lot..

ohh. i called NVC regarding my unfilled part 2. and the operator just told me to send another form of d230 part 2 alone. but then, i forgot to sign also the part 1. so i just resend the complete form part 1 and part 2.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.