Time2gopeacefully

Eliminate the IRS

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I hate the IRS :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without taxes, the Government does not operate at all.

28K taxes? You must be making huge income.....

I want as many people as possible to know that Internal Revenue Service's politics are a public admission of its immaturity and insensitivity. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous posts: I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Belligerent scum like Internal Revenue Service, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in the worst types of unscrupulous anarchists I've ever seen in order to convince them to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. In a tacit concession of defeat, Internal Revenue Service is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what its sneaky, ignorant campaigns have failed at. The key to Internal Revenue Service's soul is its longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. It dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, Internal Revenue Service's sophistries will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. We ought to spread the word that its superstitious diatribes have caused jealous toughies to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, turning doomsday prophets loose against us good citizens.

True, my concern is with morality itself, not with the teleological foundations upon which it rests, but there is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of refractory gits but the hope that makes you eager to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. Internal Revenue Service dreams of a time when they'll be free to move deranged animalism from the purblind fringe into a realm of respectability. That's the way it's planned it and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't drive off and disperse the lamebrained vigilantes who fuel inquisitions. If I am correct that the destructive power of Internal Revenue Service's hijinks is their appeal to the peevish, the socially inept, the abysmal, and the squalid, then it is not only immoral, but amoral. Internal Revenue Service will probably never understand why it scares me so much. And it does scare me: Its viewpoints are scary, its snow jobs are scary, and most of all, someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Internal Revenue Service. The memo spells out its plans to create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Internal Revenue Service has for its brethren. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that Internal Revenue Service accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does it feel I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept its claim that the future of the entire world rests in its hands? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be.

If I seem a bit ignominious, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with Internal Revenue Service on its own level. I wonder what would happen if Internal Revenue Service really did shout obscenities at passers-by. There's a spooky thought. Although it requires risk, commitment, and follow-through to debate the efficacy of Internal Revenue Service's cankered, libidinous press releases, I never used to be particularly concerned about Internal Revenue Service's catch-phrases. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that Internal Revenue Service should think about how its programs of Gleichschaltung lead grotesque buggers to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. If Internal Revenue Service doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps it should just keep quiet. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) Internal Revenue Service should get with the program, 2) there is much more of this to come, and 3) Internal Revenue Service considers it a moral obligation to fool and cheat others wherever and whenever possible.

Edited by Mister_Bill

I want as many people as possible to know that Internal Revenue Service's politics are a public admission of its immaturity and insensitivity. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous posts: I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Belligerent scum like Internal Revenue Service, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in the worst types of unscrupulous anarchists I've ever seen in order to convince them to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. In a tacit concession of defeat, Internal Revenue Service is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what its sneaky, ignorant campaigns have failed at. The key to Internal Revenue Service's soul is its longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. It dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, Internal Revenue Service's sophistries will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. We ought to spread the word that its superstitious diatribes have caused jealous toughies to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, turning doomsday prophets loose against us good citizens.

True, my concern is with morality itself, not with the teleological foundations upon which it rests, but there is still hope for our society, real hope—not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of refractory gits but the hope that makes you eager to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. Internal Revenue Service dreams of a time when they'll be free to move deranged animalism from the purblind fringe into a realm of respectability. That's the way it's planned it and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't drive off and disperse the lamebrained vigilantes who fuel inquisitions. If I am correct that the destructive power of Internal Revenue Service's hijinks is their appeal to the peevish, the socially inept, the abysmal, and the squalid, then it is not only immoral, but amoral. Internal Revenue Service will probably never understand why it scares me so much. And it does scare me: Its viewpoints are scary, its snow jobs are scary, and most of all, someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Internal Revenue Service. The memo spells out its plans to create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Internal Revenue Service has for its brethren. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that Internal Revenue Service accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does it feel I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept its claim that the future of the entire world rests in its hands? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be.

If I seem a bit ignominious, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with Internal Revenue Service on its own level. I wonder what would happen if Internal Revenue Service really did shout obscenities at passers-by. There's a spooky thought. Although it requires risk, commitment, and follow-through to debate the efficacy of Internal Revenue Service's cankered, libidinous press releases, I never used to be particularly concerned about Internal Revenue Service's catch-phrases. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that Internal Revenue Service should think about how its programs of Gleichschaltung lead grotesque buggers to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. If Internal Revenue Service doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps it should just keep quiet. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) Internal Revenue Service should get with the program, 2) there is much more of this to come, and 3) Internal Revenue Service considers it a moral obligation to fool and cheat others wherever and whenever possible.

LOVE & RESPECT TO THOSE WHO HATE THE IRS. MORE HATERS PLEASE!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
I hate the IRS :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

ME TOO !!!!!!!! :thumbs:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Can you say.... *cough* *cough* *Bull$hit* :whistle:

Edited by roi_aggie

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

My friend, what Government are we talking about? This Government is run by losers! :crying:

Right......I suppose you would prefer the US Government disappeared entirely....shortly thereafter, you would be vaporized by the nuclear blast.

Government is a painful reality for order and we need to pay for it. I am good with that.

My friend, what Government are we talking about? This Government is run by losers! :crying:

Right......I suppose you would prefer the US Government disappeared entirely....shortly thereafter, you would be vaporized by the nuclear blast. Government is a painful reality for order and we need to pay for it. I am good with that.

Why do you sound like my friend Mr.Bush!