dolphins841

K-1 Sent Back To USA for Review..

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:(

Hello i am new to this and to this site..But i am search of any answers from anyone that understand this.My Fiancee' went for his interview on Dec 2008 and all they said to him he didn't have all information om me but i had added everything i was asked to submit when i files it.All the proof of the relationship i have visted over there in Morocco since 2006 twice a year and stay 3 to 4 months at a time.They gave him a letter stating he had a year to take actions on it and it had these numbers 221(G) AND 223(G) on it but everything i did was right i gave them all the information needed and it was correct and i contacted my Senator the next day after he told me what they gave him and i sent a e-mail to the Senator they called me and wanted me to sign a release form to find out why they sent it back well it stated to do with the nature of personal information.I got a e-mail this morning it now back from Department State for review so i was wondering why was this happen how much do these people want from you the 21st of this month will be one year since i did it..But anyone that can help i would truely appreicate so i can understand it more or at least know what they may be looking for.Thank you for listening it hard being so far apart all the time and i probaly alot of you know that..I explained this best that i could cause this is all i know as of right now but it so strange how the ones checked the papers here and it was approve here and it was all in order then the Embassy in Casablanca said it coming back for another review due to the personal information...Please help if anyone can thank you so much...Praise to Allah you can help me....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello i am new to this and to this site..But i am search of any answers from anyone that understand this.My Fiancee' went for his interview on Dec 2008 and all they said to him he didn't have all information om me but i had added everything i was asked to submit when i files it.All the proof of the relationship i have visted over there in Morocco since 2006 twice a year and stay 3 to 4 months at a time.They gave him a letter stating he had a year to take actions on it and it had these numbers 221(G) AND 223(G) on it but everything i did was right i gave them all the information needed and it was correct and i contacted my Senator the next day after he told me what they gave him and i sent a e-mail to the Senator they called me and wanted me to sign a release form to find out why they sent it back well it stated to do with the nature of personal information.I got a e-mail this morning it now back from Department State for review so i was wondering why was this happen how much do these people want from you the 21st of this month will be one year since i did it..But anyone that can help i would truely appreicate so i can understand it more or at least know what they may be looking for.Thank you for listening it hard being so far apart all the time and i probaly alot of you know that..I explained this best that i could cause this is all i know as of right now but it so strange how the ones checked the papers here and it was approve here and it was all in order then the Embassy in Casablanca said it coming back for another review due to the personal information...Please help if anyone can thank you so much...Praise to Allah you can help me....

hi there,

welcome to the waiting of AP club, they have put ur fiancee on AP ,that does not mean there is anything wrong with ur case, male from islamic ountries most likely are going through AP before they issue visa,,my husband been on AP for 6 months as of today and we still dont know what exactly they are doing or when it will end ,some cases takes weeks ,months and some may takes years,,all u can do wait and pray..also do read more about other cases with AP it will give u more SABER

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi there,

welcome to the waiting of AP club, they have put ur fiancee on AP ,that does not mean there is anything wrong with ur case, male from islamic ountries most likely are going through AP before they issue visa,,my husband been on AP for 6 months as of today and we still dont know what exactly they are doing or when it will end ,some cases takes weeks ,months and some may takes years,,all u can do wait and pray..also do read more about other cases with AP it will give u more SABER

im really sorry to hear this

well , mostly yes they put him on AP (administrative process), Most but not all who apply for K-1 suffer the same issue ..really i saw alot suffer on this type of visa ..it would be much better if u would be married to him in these much visits ,

i see ppl get Ap on CR-1 or IR-1 too specially for islamic conutries ..but not all of them ..but yes i saw alot from specialy Pakistan and Iran ...GOD help us all

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline

hi there,

well , mostly yes they put him on AP (administrative process), Most but not all who apply for K-1 suffer the same issue ..really i saw alot suffer on this type of visa ..it would be much better if u would be married to him in these much visits ,

i see ppl get Ap on CR-1 or IR-1 too specially for islamic conutries ..but not all of them ..but yes i saw alot from specialy Pakistan and Iran ...GOD help us all

Good Luck

221(G) means you have to submit more information then initially provided or you left out essential information. What specifically did they ask for? It should be on the slip they gave him.

223(G) means they will cancel it if you don't provide the information.

Did the Senator tell you anything?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

hi there,

Good Luck

Thank you for the information this is so unfair to so many i have read in here where so many have been waiting a very long time..Yes i am returning to Morocco hopefully later this year and that was our plan when i was there the last time was to be marry went thru the whole process but i am to return to the usa for my brother his only daughter of 17 got killed so we never got to get married and i am not sure how long them papers are good for over there after you have them translated and you all that but all the information i gather is always helpful to me to understand it all better..We all have to pray real hard to get these to understand things and to touch thier lives instead of keeping us apart when we love somebody so very much it very sad they are so strict like this i know they have to be strict but sometimes i think they carry it to far ...Thank You for listening to me i didn't know where else to turn but here you call them they say we don't know at this time u can back in a few days or week or so...

Timeline

221(G) means you have to submit more information then initially provided or you left out essential information. What specifically did they ask for? It should be on the slip they gave him.

It didn't say what information it just said due to nature of personal information and didn't say what they wanted..The Senator got a letter from the Consulate in Casablanca and it said the same thing but he said if they were anymore problem to contact his office back and he would do what he could to help..Thank You for replying

It didn't say what information it just said due to nature of personal information and didn't say what they wanted..The Senator got a letter from the Consulate in Casablanca and it said the same thing but he said if they were anymore problem to contact his office back and he would do what he could to help..Thank You for replying

Can you show us the letter they gave him? (cut out any personal info). Because without knowing exactly what information they are looking for, you can't really answer them, and we can't help you.

The senator needed your permission to look at your file, due to the personal nature of this.

Of course if you are going in for AP (administrative processing), there will be no information till they finish it. I am just concerned because you stated they said you had "a year" to take action, so to me, it seems you need to provide information to them.

Most cases I have seen for AP, they never stated that.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email inquiry. I-129F petition has been returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for further review. In order to seek information on the status of the case, you should contact the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

Due to the personal nature of the information,

Timeline

That is the same as i got from the Senator the same as from Casablamca..The one he sent me they gave him was ..Warning :If you fail to take the actions requested within one year folowing visa denial under section 221(G) of the immgration and nationally act under section 223 (G) of the acts required that ur application be cancelled..This what they gave hin the day of his interview in Dec.

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email inquiry. I-129F petition has been returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for further review. In order to seek information on the status of the case, you should contact the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

Due to the personal nature of the information,

Still scratching my head on this one. Why would they tell you have a year to provide evidence, but not tell you what they want?

Unless that is some sort of form letter. :wacko:

I would suggest you call that number they gave you and get more information, and stay in touch with the senator. Document all calls, who you talked to, time/date, etc.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is not AP. This is a denial. It sounds to me as if they didn't believe that your relationship is bonafide. Casablanca is well known for denying petitions and returning them to the Service Center with the request to revoke the I-129F. Which service center approved the I-129f? What is happening with most of them is that they are expiring them, and you have to start again. Have you contacted the USCIS? It is possible that they would have it by now. Keep in contact with your Senator, and request that they call the USCIS to find out the status of your case. It is wise to ensure that they actually did expire it. There is a link that addresses these denials. It will give you great advice and guidance on how to go about your situation. By reading your post I have a feeling that English is your second language. I hope this doesn't make your comprehension of this thread difficult. There are many that have been through this, and will be willing to assist you.

Denial Process

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Thank You all for ur information ..But Uscis does have it back they got it Monday and they are doing a review on it again i have talked to them on a Thursday before they recieved and they said when they recieved it back they would have to review it again it nothing to do with the information for the relationship it to do with personal information i had asked them about the year on it and they said what ever was needed i had to take action with in a year or the application would be canceled.And in thier e-mail they said if it was needed more information they woul contact me but tomorrow i am calling them since it came in yesterday or at lease one day this week to give them time to go over everything..As far proof for the relationship they were plenty of it pics that were kinda personal and all my airline tickets going back and forth since 2005 and not returning home for 3 to 4 months at a time they got all the stuff we did in Morocco for a marriage and so much stuff ..What ever it is it do with my personal information maybe it something Casablanca didn't understand how i had it worded but i will find out cause i don't give up on stuff and when i know everything was right and when the ones at Vermont told me it ws all in order when i filed it and i didn't anything else at the time but when i know something i will post it and let you know.My first language is English i am fron the USA ..But i thank you all so much for staying in touch and i hope u continue to stay in touch and could u add the link where u were talking about denial process i have read some on others but not for this reason ..That Chinese woman told him that day he didn't have all the information on me and they had to send it back for review to get the information those were his words when i talked to him and she was rude to him when she talked to him he went to ask her something she told him not to speak unless she spoke to him or ask him something and she said i do not wish to see ur papers and you can go now..She told i can't give Visa today till the information is gotten so it must go back for review...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.