Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
MiSsY, gIrl!!!!!

First of all: thank you very, very much for the lovely message you posted some days ago...

Second: I AM A CONTROL FREAK!!!! hahahahaha!!! it is true. Honest to God, and I know exactly how are you feeling. The good news is NONE of this is in our hands, so lets handle over the power to God, he will give us everything in due time.

Third: I am a cry baby!!!! and most of the time I like to keep it together (because I am a control freak :star: ), sometimes its really good to cry and let people who love you, tell you everything is going to be all right... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT!!!

and Fourth and last:

[/size]I WANT MY NOA 2!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!! I love you guys.

Kata. :crying: :crying: :crying::star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Kata... that is too cute!! :)

Yes... letting go and understanding it is beyond our control... is certainly a lesson for me... Your NOA2 is coming too...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
After touch yesterday I got another touch this morning. Wonder what would that be ???? Anyone had 2 touches and then what ? Blank or RFE or Approval ?

I know of one person that received 4 or 5 touches and then a denial... (RARE)..... It is just my opinion mind you but a few touches without an approval probably means there is something that is making them work a little harder on your file verses someone elses. And therefore more probable to get an RFE. Let's hope that there is an approval today for you.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
After touch yesterday I got another touch this morning. Wonder what would that be ???? Anyone had 2 touches and then what ? Blank or RFE or Approval ?

I know of one person that received 4 or 5 touches and then a denial... (RARE)..... It is just my opinion mind you but a few touches without an approval probably means there is something that is making them work a little harder on your file verses someone elses. And therefore more probable to get an RFE. Let's hope that there is an approval today for you.

Having said what I said... and thinking about it some more.... there have even been cases that got a few touches... then nothing... only to get a snail mail in the mail 10 days later saying that they were approved... There was even one day, I think it was March 12th, that there were a whole bunch like this 5 or 6 people got touched for the second time... then nothing... some of those called the NVC and they already had their case... well before the NOA2 came in the snail mail.

There doesn't seem to me, to be any rhyme or reason to their madness... I would consider yourself lucky for even getting the touch...

My kingdom for a touch!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Having said what I said... and thinking about it some more.... there have even been cases that got a few touches... then nothing... only to get a snail mail in the mail 10 days later saying that they were approved... There was even one day, I think it was March 12th, that there were a whole bunch like this 5 or 6 people got touched for the second time... then nothing... some of those called the NVC and they already had their case... well before the NOA2 came in the snail mail.

There doesn't seem to me, to be any rhyme or reason to their madness... I would consider yourself lucky for even getting the touch...

My kingdom for a touch!!

Thanks !!!!!! lets see. there is very little we can do with these bastards

Timeline
Richard your time is trully coming.

I know Carl... the only question is when.... today or next year? :D

Have you heard anything on your RFE yet?

Lil'One!!!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi!! Hope everyone is having a great day today!

I emailed Lars and told him I was reading a book about the Sistine Chapel and the history of Michaelangelo and that instead of Poland I want us to drive from Paris to Rome and explore Roma for a few days before we go on to Poland for a few weeks. I think he will agree! Now, I am super excited about this trip to Rome and I no longer care about the NOA2, in fact I hope it is delayed a few more weeks so we don't have to cancel this trip. I know, that's so wrong but....I really want to go to Paris and Rome!

I'm dusting off my Dan Brown books right now and just bought the new one!! I'm planning my DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons tour RIGHT NOW!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lil'One!!!!

Good Morning Richard! I was just reading what you were saying about touches.....I got one on Sept 1 which resulted in a letter stating they finally changed my address and another touch on Sept 2 which hasn't resulted in anything so far. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and get my NOA2 in the snail mail but I'm not holding my breath. I'm thinking they hit a snag on the background check......my Richard's last name is really common.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline

I emailed Lars and told him I was reading a book about the Sistine Chapel and the history of Michaelangelo and that instead of Poland I want us to drive from Paris to Rome and explore Roma for a few days before we go on to Poland for a few weeks. I think he will agree! Now, I am super excited about this trip to Rome and I no longer care about the NOA2, in fact I hope it is delayed a few more weeks so we don't have to cancel this trip. I know, that's so wrong but....I really want to go to Paris and Rome!

I'm dusting off my Dan Brown books right now and just bought the new one!! I'm planning my DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons tour RIGHT NOW!!!

Paris and Rome... I wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Paris and Rome! How exciting for you! :)

K-1 Journey

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline

Lil'One!!!!

Good Morning Richard! I was just reading what you were saying about touches.....I got one on Sept 1 which resulted in a letter stating they finally changed my address and another touch on Sept 2 which hasn't resulted in anything so far. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and get my NOA2 in the snail mail but I'm not holding my breath. I'm thinking they hit a snag on the background check......my Richard's last name is really common.

Well... here is my thought on this, since apparently I am stuck in background checks myself.

I really believe that the USCIS wants to look good for the fiscal year end... I believe they will be well into June, at the expense of the lost souls like us. Maybe normally if there were a background issue... the USCIS would prod the FBI, but now they are just waiting since they are working on looking good. Just my opinion mind you... but that is how I see it.

I have seen my FBI file, my employer pulls one once in a while because of my work... Personally, I can't believe that I am held up there, since I have seen what it says.... but then... ####### do I know :)

I am sorry you are waiting Lil'one... but we will get our day... hopefully sooner rather than later. At least you have Florida!!! :P

Let me also add.... that RFEs have been approved rather quickly (historically) after submitting the info they need... 3 or 4 days kinda thing... the RFEs are also waiting an extra long time.... I think this also speaks to trying to look good and getting June done!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

My VJ timeline says:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 13, 2009 and August 30, 2009* (RFEs at the Vermont Service Center typically add an extra 17 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time).

:rofl:

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
My VJ timeline says:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between August 13, 2009 and August 30, 2009* (RFEs at the Vermont Service Center typically add an extra 17 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time).

:rofl:

smiley_zzrofl1.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

My timeline states I should have mine by Tuesday........we'll see.

Ugh...I just looked at Richard's timeline "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between July 24, 2009 and August 10, 2009*. "

Edited by LiLMermaid

K-1 Journey

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

ROC Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.