Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
With the delay in notifications, there are likely at least 10 or more already approved who just don't know it yet. So I think it's reasonable that the first March filer could be approved next week, although notification might not come until the following week. I do hope that they get to some of the ones still remaining from December and January as well. It pains me to see them still waiting.

No fun weekend plans here, cdn_gewels. Just happy another weekend has come and gone. Hoping not too too many remaining until this waiting game finally ends.

Do you really think so??? I had that thought in the back of my mind too.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
With the delay in notifications, there are likely at least 10 or more already approved who just don't know it yet. So I think it's reasonable that the first March filer could be approved next week, although notification might not come until the following week. I do hope that they get to some of the ones still remaining from December and January as well. It pains me to see them still waiting.

No fun weekend plans here, cdn_gewels. Just happy another weekend has come and gone. Hoping not too too many remaining until this waiting game finally ends.

I think it might be possible... although, it seems like sometimes they start on the next month at about 50% of the previous month so, that might be a little optimistic??? But I sure hope its right!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey there everyone.

I'm sitting here in Florida, wishing it to be 5 PM already so my fiance will be done work... Seems like this chapter of my life should be called "PATIENCE."

So, anyone have fun plans for the week ahead?

Yes, this process certainly requires patience... no doubt...

Personally, I am working around the house, trying to get it presentable for my SO's visit, a mere 2 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours, 16 minutes and 42 seconds from now. :) But who is counting? :)

It's funny that you clean the house before your SO's visit. During my visits down here, I usually do some cleaning, laundry and cooking while my fiance is away at work. HAHA. Sometimes I already feel like I'm married! On his defense, I visit often, and usually arrive the day after he's had a ridiculously busy week. He took me to Disney World yesterday though, so luckily the visits are balanced with house stuff and fun stuff!

Edited by cdn_gewels

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Timeline
Hey there everyone.

I'm sitting here in Florida, wishing it to be 5 PM already so my fiance will be done work... Seems like this chapter of my life should be called "PATIENCE."

So, anyone have fun plans for the week ahead?

Yes, this process certainly requires patience... no doubt...

Personally, I am working around the house, trying to get it presentable for my SO's visit, a mere 2 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours, 16 minutes and 42 seconds from now. :) But who is counting? :)

It's funny that you clean the house before your SO's visit. During my visits down here, I usually do some cleaning, laundry and cooking while my fiance is away at work. HAHA. Sometimes I already feel like I'm married! On his defense, I visit often, and usually arrive the day after he's had a ridiculously busy week. He took me to Disney World yesterday though, so luckily the visits are balanced with house stuff and fun stuff!

Well... my middle name is SLOB...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Oh Richard, LOL. So when is your SO going to arrive? Any big plans or will you just lay low?

Our Timeline

AOS

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

Timeline
Oh Richard, LOL. So when is your SO going to arrive? Any big plans or will you just lay low?

Hanging out in Atlanta, showing her around for the first week... then hoping a plane for San Juan and then a ship for a week in the Caribbean.

Who wants to help me decorate the house? Its EMPTY!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Hanging out in Atlanta, showing her around for the first week... then hoping a plane for San Juan and then a ship for a week in the Caribbean.

Who wants to help me decorate the house? Its EMPTY!

I am supposed to be going to Denmark at the end of July - I know exactly what we are going to be doing. I'm eating Wheaties every day right now, and working out, building up my strength and endurance!! :D

Timeline

Richard - Bring lots of elastic banded pants and draw string pants for your cruise. After day 1, you won't fit into your regular shorts with all the delicious food!!! (Especially if you have a 24-hour, self-serve ice cream dispenser!!!)

Missy - Mmm...Wheaties! Endurance, eh? Hmm... wonder what that could be used for! lol. j/k.

Our Timeline

AOS

Timeline
Richard - Bring lots of elastic banded pants and draw string pants for your cruise. After day 1, you won't fit into your regular shorts with all the delicious food!!! (Especially if you have a 24-hour, self-serve ice cream dispenser!!!)

Missy - Mmm...Wheaties! Endurance, eh? Hmm... wonder what that could be used for! lol. j/k.

Gewels... I know, I have been on my fair share of cruises.... the good news is that i am a pretty slender guy... so far!

Missy!!!! YOU GO GURL!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hey everyone!!!

Just to wish ya all a happy, productive week... things are moving fast people!!! Lets keep our spirits high and the best of attitudes, we are going to receive amazing news pretty soon.

:star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I hope you're right! The sooner they get to you...the sooner they'll get to me - I'm an April filer! I'll be praying for you!

Hey everyone!!!

Just to wish ya all a happy, productive week... things are moving fast people!!! Lets keep our spirits high and the best of attitudes, we are going to receive amazing news pretty soon.

Whoo! I receive that in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline
Hey everyone!!!

That is such a cute photo!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

For us Denmark filers, do we need to fill out the I-134 AND the I-864, or just one?

What are you doing to get ready for the NOA2? Besides working out ;)

Timeline
For us Denmark filers, do we need to fill out the I-134 AND the I-864, or just one?

What are you doing to get ready for the NOA2? Besides working out ;)

I don't know what we need - it's on my short list of things to do - investigate and research. Work has kept me really busy lately so I haven't done as much as I feel like I should have. And, since I haven't seen Lars since January.....I have a lot of things on my mind these days. I can't wait to see him again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.