Kath

LAND DOWNUNDER, Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

2,770 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

i think about 5 days... you should get it today or tomorrow.. check ur tracking number on the site

Checking the tracking number every few hours just says: No events found

Im guessing it hasnt been processed yet & sent out. Im hoping today its sent, I finish work in 2 days and its to be sent to my work building.

11-03-08 ~ First met in USA

11-15-09 ~ Got Engaged

03-14-11 ~ Mailed I-129F/K-1

03-16-11 ~ NOA1

07-01-11 ~ Police Cert Received

07-12-11 ~ NOA2

07-28-11 ~ Medical Passed

08-02-11 ~ Packet 3 Received

09-01-11 ~ P3 Sent

09-07-11 ~ Packet 4 Received

09-13-11 ~ Interview/APPROVAL!

Timeline

Checking the tracking number every few hours just says: No events found

Im guessing it hasnt been processed yet & sent out. Im hoping today its sent, I finish work in 2 days and its to be sent to my work building.

ahhh dam... hope it comes in the next day or two then!! yeh it will just appear out of the blue, mine did, i didnt know what was happening! whens ur plane ticket booked for?

event.png

Timeline

Booked for October 7th. I just hope it comes before thursday, I leave Melbourne Friday to go back to Queensland. Can I contact the Embassy and ask them to redirect it to my QLD address?

11-15-09 ~ Got Engaged

03-16-11 ~ NOA1

07-12-11 ~ NOA2

09-01-11 ~ P3 Sent

Timeline

Booked for October 7th. I just hope it comes before thursday, I leave Melbourne Friday to go back to Queensland. Can I contact the Embassy and ask them to redirect it to my QLD address?

i probably would seeing as though your going up there anyways... totally up to you.. i think you should def have it before friday.. seeing as though ur interview was last tuesday...

i just got my receipts about my AOS/EAD/AP package! yay.. not that it really means a hell of a lot... but i supposily get a biometrics appointment soon... hope its close!

event.png

Timeline

hey Dave, I emailed them didnt get a reply, its all good, My work will collect it for me and My co worker said she will send it to me in QLD. Was freaking out, I have 3 weeks till I leave so all good.

Congrats on the receipts for the AOS/EAD/AP. let us know what happens next :)

11-15-09 ~ Got Engaged

03-16-11 ~ NOA1

07-12-11 ~ NOA2

09-01-11 ~ P3 Sent

Timeline

hey Dave, I emailed them didnt get a reply, its all good, My work will collect it for me and My co worker said she will send it to me in QLD. Was freaking out, I have 3 weeks till I leave so all good.

Congrats on the receipts for the AOS/EAD/AP. let us know what happens next :)

thanks mate, you have plenty of time then... i booked my ticket like 10 days after i got my visa in my hand... i picked it up in helensvale and went straight across to westfield and booked haha.. i am suppose to get a biometrics appointment... theres a place they do it not too far from me but its at a military camp so its military only.. so looks like ill be traveling a few hours to charleston :(

event.png

Timeline

Quick question guys, Can anyone refer me to a good company for Travel Insurance? A lot of them you have to return back to Australia.

Thanks

11-15-09 ~ Got Engaged

03-16-11 ~ NOA1

07-12-11 ~ NOA2

09-01-11 ~ P3 Sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I think it kinda depends how much insurance you want. My travel agent insured me just for the flights so that if anythign goes wrong, if i get sick or something, then i'll atleast be covered for my flights plus minimum health type stuff while i'm travelling. I'll have to find the print out of the policy later cos i can't remember for the life of me what it's called. it's just with the usual insurance company most travel agents seem to use though. I think that was all i could really get covered for though because i'm not returning.

Finally time for AOS.......

12/07/11 Sent AOS package

12/09/11 AOS package delivered

12/14/11 Received NOA for I-485 and I-765 (we're not applying for AP)

12/22/11 Received letter for Biometrics

01/04/12 Biometrics in Phoenix

01/31/12 Received email update from USCIS saying that we've been scheduled for an interview

02/03/12 Got an email saying card production had been ordered for my EAD...now just to wait for the card...

02/09/12 Received email saying EAD card has been sent

02/13/12 Received EAD card :D :D :D :D

03/06/12 Interview in Phoenix :).....Approved :D

03/14/12 Received Green card in mail.....

....no more USCIS until December 2013

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ok, this thread is getting close to the limit allowed by site admin. can someone restart this thread and then pm me when done so i can close this one?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread closed due to size limitation imposed by site admin

thread continued at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/331922-new-2011-land-downunder-aussie-aussie-aussie-oi-oi-oi/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.