Señorita Tessa

Where's your hometown?

825 posts in this topic

564177981e32f0acc46.jpg

And also...It is the home of different endemic species, especially "Rafflesia ', one of the smallest species of Rafflesia, famous for it's smell and size.

Are they the same as the "rafflesia baletei", also found in Camarines Sur?

Yes! However, our mayora right now have it renamed into rafflesia Irigaense. Iriga was once acclaimed because of this flower because its where the biggest rafflesia flower can be found, and also noted as the biggest flower in the world.

I noticed your'e from bicol,is Virac Catanduanes close there or iisang probinsya?we've been there but only stayed for 3 days as beaches are far from the city and looks very isolated...places we visited was Twin Rock beach resorts and some other places i dont remember...

Yes I am from Bicol and Catanduanes is one of the Provinces of Bicol region. Catanduanes though us quite in the edgiest part of bicol where typhoon usually bark on. But it is also known for great beaches around.

Edited by my_panacea = Greg

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

I AM FROM PANABO CITY,DAVAO DEL NORTE...proud ako sa place na ito cuz this place is one of the BANANA producer na iniexport sa ibang bansa..At ang mga companyang ito ang bumuhay halos sa mga taong naninirahan dito sa PANABO and company na ito has been know for decades...

My fiance is from FREDERICKSBURG,VIRGINIA..but grow up in PHILADELPHIA..

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

post-42755-1236242839_thumb.jpg

The ecological tourist zone of Bulusan, Sorsogon (Bicol Region)

1. Bulusan Lake

2. Masacrot Spring

Details:

http://www.geocities.com/bulusan_dbeautiful/tourism.html

post-42755-1236243008_thumb.jpg

N-400 TIMELINE

06/06/12 * Naturalization Interview

04/30/12 * Received Interview Letter

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

03/03/12 * N-400 Submitted (AZ)

I-751 TIMELINE

05/18/11 * Received 10 yr Green Card

05/17/11 * Approved

04/04/11 * Biometrics Appointment done

03/21/11 * Received Bio Notice (03/15/11)

03/03/11 * Encashed check

03/01/11 * NOA1 receipt date

02/28/11 * I-751 submitted (CSC)

THE ECOLOGICAL TOURIST ZONE of BULUSAN, SORSOGON (BICOL REGION)

post-42755-1236243891_thumb.jpg

3. Palugtok Falls

post-42755-1236244611_thumb.jpg

4. Bulusan River

post-42755-1236244671_thumb.jpg

5. Dancalan Beach

Details:

http://www.geocities.com/bulusan_dbeautiful/tourism.html

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

Upps sorry about #2

This is Masacrot Spring...

post-42755-1236244985_thumb.jpg

I will attach more photos next time. :thumbs:

Edited by RIDION

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

my hometown is cavite hehe where im located near in tagaytay..madmi ding resort dto xmre dto iwinagayway ang bandila ng pilipinas noong panahon ng kalayaan haha...very historical ung place nmin...my husband lives in floridA...

Nagsisinnarak ti agkakaillianen,pakistan met ti bandera na manong?oppsss sorry for speaking taglish..hehehe

Ilocanlish i should say.. :)

Adda ngata diay Pakistan ti lakay na. I think she is the petitioner and her husband, Taj, is still in Pakistan. Anyway, welcome to this small world, Katrina!

HAHAHAHA...my husband is from pakistan...yes...pero nasa baguio na siya ngayon with my baby (yup..filipino-american-pakistani anak ko...ganda ng mix ano?) while they wait for the cr-1/ir-1...dun kasi parents ko ngayon and my sisters...AMERICAN BY BIRTH AND CITIZENSHIP BUT PINAY NA PINYA BY HEART ako!

MAN I WANT SOME EMPANADA AND UKOY!

Ganda talaga ng mix. Sigurado ako diyan. How about some Tupig and Chitcharon baboy? Adda pay ngata Ilocano ditoy manipud kenni AJ, RickyMJ, Besame mucho,Tajsamerican wife and yours truly, (RockynBullwinkle).

Nothing much to say about my hometown (ALicia Isabela). It's a rice farming town nestled between Santiago City and the land of the Dy Family (Cauayan Iabela). Ilocano, Ibanag, Itawis and Gaddang are the local dialects. I speak Ilocano only. :blush:

Manong AJ, did you and Senorita Teresita get married na ba? If so, congratulations! -- Bill and Marie

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

I was born and grew up in Paranaque City, Manila...

but my parents from Naga City, Camarines Sur.

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Nagsisinnarak ti agkakaillianen,pakistan met ti bandera na manong?oppsss sorry for speaking taglish..hehehe

Adda ngata diay Pakistan ti lakay na. I think she is the petitioner and her husband, Taj, is still in Pakistan. Anyway, welcome to this small world, Katrina!

HAHAHAHA...my husband is from pakistan...yes...pero nasa baguio na siya ngayon with my baby (yup..filipino-american-pakistani anak ko...ganda ng mix ano?) while they wait for the cr-1/ir-1...dun kasi parents ko ngayon and my sisters...AMERICAN BY BIRTH AND CITIZENSHIP BUT PINAY NA PINYA BY HEART ako!

Ganda talaga ng mix. Sigurado ako diyan. How about some Tupig and Chitcharon baboy? Adda pay ngata Ilocano ditoy manipud kenni AJ, RickyMJ, Besame mucho,Tajsamerican wife and yours truly, (RockynBullwinkle).

Nothing much to say about my hometown (ALicia Isabela). It's a rice farming town nestled between Santiago City and the land of the Dy Family (Cauayan Iabela). Ilocano, Ibanag, Itawis and Gaddang are the local dialects. I speak Ilocano only. :blush:

Manong AJ, did you and Senorita Teresita get married na ba? If so, congratulations! -- Bill and Marie

As far as I know, I'm still an unmarried widower and Tess ain't married nobody yet either! She still waiting for her sputum test results and I hope she gets a clean bill of health.

Empanada, ukoy, chicharron? How about sinanglao and kinilao nga kalding?

There are quite a few Ilocanos here on VJ, I know. Below are pictures of some Ilocanos that I have heard of, prides of Vigan, Ilocos Sur they are, although members of VJ they ain't. I won't tell you their names, but the one on the left was a rebel against Spain and the one on the right was his missus. And the man in the middle, a province has been named after him. If you know who they are, tell us, please.

DiegoSilang.jpgelpidio-quirino-1.jpggsilang.gif

As far as I know, I'm still an unmarried widower and Tess ain't married nobody yet either! She still waiting for her sputum test results and I hope she gets a clean bill of health.

There are quite a few Ilocanos here on VJ, I know. Below are pictures of some Ilocanos that I have heard of, prides of Vigan, Ilocos Sur they are, although members of VJ they ain't. I won't tell you their names, but the one on the left was a rebel against Spain and the one on the right was his missus. And the man in the middle, a province has been named after him. If you know who they are, tell us, please.

Hi Manong AJ and Marie,Sinanglao ken kilawen a kalding?wow (tulo laway ko!)...How about tinubong?the pictures above?i must google that manong.. :devil:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Me and my lady's hometown is in Baguio. Too bad there's just so much cars now the air quality is just plain bad =/

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Isabelo delos Reyes

(1864-1938)

Last of the propagandists. Gifted son of Leona Florentino, first poetess of the Philippines. Born in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, on July 7, 1864. He aroused the hostility of the friars and government officials when he openly criticized the evils of the Spanish rule and he advocated reforms. He was the founder of the first Philippine labor union, as well as the first independent Filipino Catholic church. Died on October 9, 1938

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline

Isabelo delos Reyes

(1864-1938)

Last of the propagandists. Gifted son of Leona Florentino, first poetess of the Philippines. Born in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, on July 7, 1864. He aroused the hostility of the friars and government officials when he openly criticized the evils of the Spanish rule and he advocated reforms. He was the founder of the first Philippine labor union, as well as the first independent Filipino Catholic church. Died on October 9, 1938

No, Leona Florentino and Isabelo de los Reyes were prominent in Philippine history, but they are not the ones pictured above. Guess again, please, and remember the clues I gave you.

By the way, I miss tinubong too, and also patopat!

Whew!prominente met gayam nga tao manong,i need a present for this one :P

Gabriela Silang is one of the few heroines of the Philippines best known for fighting with her Filipino people during the Spanish revolution. Born on March 19, 1731 in Caniogan, Ilocos Sur Gabriela, a meztisa was adopted by Don Tomas Millan when she was young. He was a very wealthy and known businessman and became her legal guardian He later married her at the age of 20. In their 3 years of marriage, Gabriela was not unsuccessful in getting pregnant. A few years later Millan died.

In 1757, Gabriela was wed to co-rebel Diego Silang who was also the groups’ leader. The groups’ goal was to free Ilocos from the cruelty of the Spaniards. Gabriela was a tireless warrior and without fail went with the Filipinos to give support and help with the battle. One of her husband’s supposed friends

After the unjust death of her husband, Gabriela took the lead of her husband to fight for the freedom and justice the rebels and people of Illocos deserved.

On September 10, 1763, Gabriela’s troops attacked the Spanish in Vigan but the Spaniards anticipated their advent. Gabriela alongside her uncle and 7 other members escape the attack and fled. A few days later, they were caught and were hanged in Vigan.

Her spirit and leadership lives on today. In 1984 a national women’s coalition was formed in the Philippines known as GABRIELA, the General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership, and Action. Women from all sectors such as ‘workers, peasants, urban poor, housewives, professionals, religious and students have participated from all over the country.

http://www.filipino-adoptees-network.org/i...10&Itemid=2

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Timeline
Whew!prominente met gayam nga tao manong,i need a present for this one :P

Gabriela Silang is one of the few heroines of the Philippines best known for fighting with her Filipino people during the Spanish revolution. Born on March 19, 1731 in Caniogan, Ilocos Sur Gabriela, a meztisa was adopted by Don Tomas Millan when she was young. He was a very wealthy and known businessman and became her legal guardian He later married her at the age of 20. In their 3 years of marriage, Gabriela was not unsuccessful in getting pregnant. A few years later Millan died.

In 1757, Gabriela was wed to co-rebel Diego Silang who was also the groups’ leader. The groups’ goal was to free Ilocos from the cruelty of the Spaniards. Gabriela was a tireless warrior and without fail went with the Filipinos to give support and help with the battle. One of her husband’s supposed friends

After the unjust death of her husband, Gabriela took the lead of her husband to fight for the freedom and justice the rebels and people of Illocos deserved.

On September 10, 1763, Gabriela’s troops attacked the Spanish in Vigan but the Spaniards anticipated their advent. Gabriela alongside her uncle and 7 other members escape the attack and fled. A few days later, they were caught and were hanged in Vigan.

Her spirit and leadership lives on today. In 1984 a national women’s coalition was formed in the Philippines known as GABRIELA, the General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership, and Action. Women from all sectors such as ‘workers, peasants, urban poor, housewives, professionals, religious and students have participated from all over the country.

http://www.filipino-adoptees-network.org/i...10&Itemid=2

Okay, Mj, you got Mr. & Mrs. Diego Silang. How about the gentleman in the middle? Can you name him? Remember, a province was named after him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.