nunyab

MENA fB gals addicted to myFarm

407 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

not sure how long this will stay on these boards but many of you on on FarmTown and I cannot figure out how to play this game you all say is addictive... check out my farm and make suggestions please?????? :star:

if you're not on FB I suggest it there is alot of us there as well ;)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
not sure how long this will stay on these boards but many of you on on FarmTown and I cannot figure out how to play this game you all say is addictive... check out my farm and make suggestions please?????? :star:

if you're not on FB I suggest it there is alot of us there as well ;)

i see a few talking about this fb farm thing, what is it?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

myFarm- You plow your land, plant crops that take 1-3 days to grow then you harvest them for money and plant more. Your friends send you different trees ie: apple, mango, banana and every 3 days they grow fruit you harvest for money. Then the animals, your friends send you cows, horses and goats and chickens.

The addicting part is you can move everything around very easily and re-configure your farm for HOURS.

I have a question for a number cruncher---which crop pays the most for the price? Wheat? Potatoes? ......gotta go harvest some corn :P

jj

rajaa- thx for giving us a place to say 'i luv mah farm' lol

dorothy-you rock and your farm is so cool to look at!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I like my crops but I think that the goal is to plant the trees to harvest and make money, that you can plant more crops and build barns/fences right?? I udnno i'm not far

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Julianna really got into this when it was in beta and she could grow it unlimited. I don't know if she still plays it. I never got into it, but I'm way into lil Green Patch.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm just getting started....thx to Jax talking about it so much! You...you....farm pusher!!!!! :lol:

It IS way fun and a great time waster....which is why the name of my farm is "Time Waste Alot".

Amera, aren't you on Yoville too? I am almost as addicted to that as I am muh farm. It just takes so long to make Yo Cash!

We are just sad, sad people, huh!!???!!! :crying:

I don't care!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't feel sad. I like wasting three hours a day on lil green patch send and selling plants and getting fake money and buying people gifts. It's like retail therapy without actually going shopping with my Mom all over town to do it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Some of muh trees are just starting to harvest. Plannin' on getting the barn so I can sell of all my animals.

Does anyone sell eggs from their chicks? Do you make any money doing that?

I can't BELIEVE Dorothy isn't up in this thread!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Some of muh trees are just starting to harvest. Plannin' on getting the barn so I can sell of all my animals.

Does anyone sell eggs from their chicks? Do you make any money doing that?

I can't BELIEVE Dorothy isn't up in this thread!

How do you know if your chics get eggs?

Timeline

When I go to the cash store, one of the items available is the chicken coop and it said something about eggs...so I ASSumed that I might be able to sell them.

If those suckers are just sittin' there cluck'in and not doin' anything.....I'm selling those suckers!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.