nunyab

MENA fB gals addicted to myFarm

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
allousa did you upgrade to a larger farm?

I DID!!!! :dance:

Muh Farm is bigger than my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, if I didn't have My Farm and Yoville, I think my brain would just turn into dust. It is SO SLOW at work. I've read, I've been to the END of the internet 15,000 times already. Now, when I get home, I don't spend as much time on it, but right now...farming is helping me to keep my sanity.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Here is a helpful site that explains some of the options related to the game - hope you'll find it helpful:

http://myfarm.oy2.biz/

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes...follow Dorothy's link.

Now...BE WARNED....it will reorganize your farm and you'll have to spend lots of time putting things back in place.

Do you think..possibly...that we have some undiagnosed ADD issues???? Just say'in....

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I must confess I am not a farm fan. I saw the potential of getting addicted to that and spending waaaaaay too much time tending my farm when I need to spend that time writing :unsure:

Allousa (F) I can't find you on FB. I am private so you can't add me. Someone can suggest you as a friend or can you PM me your info? Thanks...need to have my co movie reviewer on my list :dance:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i was just asking amal the same thing as i dont understand any of these facebook things. i was doing the lil green patch for a while but i was getting so many i couldnt keep up and i didnt know what i was doing. i would just accept them and return them but i didnt have a clue of what the whole thing was about. i wasnt finding anything fun about clicking accept and return.

Donna...I don't have FB at work but Im not sure I have you on my friends list.....find me lady!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
About midnight I thought mah cows were getting bigger lol..maybe they needed milkin! (or i needed to go to bed)

So I've used up all my land (go stalk my farm) I guess I just build up my money now to buy a barn?

dorothy i love your crop cirlce layout! Everytime I look at it I find a new spot I like!

:rofl: Jackie, that is just so funny!!! Geeezzzz all those little suckers do is EAT!!! My goats

are hilarious....can't figure them out. They just sit and stare at me...

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have a zillion animals - I need to figure out what to do with them!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.