sowens

So Frustrated

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all, I am so frustrated I just need a good rant. I come by at times but havent been posting lately. I am in a huge funk so to speak at the moment. We sent our forms off back in march and april (I-130 and I-129f) what really gets me is our papers were getting more action than a teenager on prom night and now nothing. I see so many people who have been getting approved rather quickly and here we are just sitting at the bottom of the pile. I know I shouldnt be so selfish as there are so many others here that have been waiting far longer than I. I guess its just a bad time for me, our 1 year anniversary was yesterday and this time last year we were happy and celebrating life. I look at whats to come and all I can see is this immesurable wait, with my b-day coming this weekend I will be 29 (not calling anyone old) but jeez my life feels like its dragging by when I could be with my hubby starting our family. I am deeply sorry for those that have been going thru this long process. I hope and pray that we all get approved and very soon! Thanks for letting me rant.

I-130

03/29/06-Mailed to TSC

04/03/06-Recieved I-130 @TSC forwarded to CSC

04/05/06-NOA1

04/11/06-Recieved NOA1

07/18/06-NOA-2- Approved

02/09/07-CASE COMPLETED!!!!!!

02/13/07-Case forwarded to Dublin Embassy!!!

04/26/07-Interveiw!!

04/26/07- VISA in Hand!!!!

July-2007-Niall finishes work & comes home!!!

We had delays in our journey that were not part of the immigration process, please do not use our "timeline" as an accurate guide!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hang in there! This is a bad time, no denying it, but it will end. Best of luck to you!

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.

Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.

Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.

Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.

Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you.

--Pueblo Blessing

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Thanks- I know it will end eventually...Just in one of those moods. thanks again

I-130

03/29/06-Mailed to TSC

04/03/06-Recieved I-130 @TSC forwarded to CSC

04/05/06-NOA1

04/11/06-Recieved NOA1

07/18/06-NOA-2- Approved

02/09/07-CASE COMPLETED!!!!!!

02/13/07-Case forwarded to Dublin Embassy!!!

04/26/07-Interveiw!!

04/26/07- VISA in Hand!!!!

July-2007-Niall finishes work & comes home!!!

We had delays in our journey that were not part of the immigration process, please do not use our "timeline" as an accurate guide!

don't worry it will be over soon, cheer up.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Yes, don't worry. Your feelings are relateable but then again you haven't been waiting very long either. I know it sucks but not much you can do but wait so try and stay positive. One day it will all be over and it will be all worth it to be with the one you love. :) You'll be ok, and you'll both come out stronger than ever.

ticker.png

Hang in there,your rant has to wait,we have an argument here on the board on the use of smilies and how yo can get more hearts :wacko: ...just kidding.

(F) Sorry for being in a slump for this birthday,just keep an eye on the prize and think it will be better for your next B day :star: