lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well the economy being what it is ours will unfortunately be brief and close. We are thinking about the west coast of Florida for a week. I don't know the names of the little islands sanibel or anna marie I think they're called. Nothing set in stone, but we'll see. What about you Rich?

Lee.gif

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I read about all the discussion to change the thread back to topic...ehm..bit late maybe? Anyways, I do like the idea Richard suggested with the question mark.

For our honey moon, or even if we're having a wedding...I'm up in the air about where we'll even be LIVING by the time he gets here. He might come into VA then we'll drive over to the west coast, which will be awesome as he's never even stepped a foot in the states. Or he'll just fly directly to Seattle and then our honey moon will be just existing together... both very exciting. He'll be happy to be out of the army and won't mind just staying put.

I'll be with him in a week.... I'm getting so excited..! A hug attack will be most necessary ^_^

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'll be with him in a week.... I'm getting so excited..! A hug attack will be most necessary ^_^

Ooohhhh that's a great feeling! Have a wonderful trip!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

This is a test of the blue question mark...

Hmm. Let me think of a progress report question. Any updates from the people waiting to hear from NVC? How many days has it been since you recieved your NOA2 and was it e-mailed or snail mailed?

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lee i don't know yet where we are going on the honeymoon. We are probably going to vegas to get married and by next year we will see what is next maybe we will got to hawaii or somewhere but right now with the economy as bad as it is who knows?

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Lee i don't know yet where we are going on the honeymoon. We are probably going to vegas to get married and by next year we will see what is next maybe we will got to hawaii or somewhere but right now with the economy as bad as it is who knows?

You live in paradise already! Not sure where you are in PB but wherever you are, you can't be that far away from blue seas and white sands. Not to mention year round warm weather. That's the way I see it. My honeymoon will be taking off from work and just really enjoying south FL together...everglades, south beach, the sea and sand, ect. Plus I want him to feel comfortable with his new home and let him get familar with it.

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Timeline

Its funny you say Vegas, because thats something I was thinking about as well. The reason was Oksana wanted to go to Paris for the honeymoon, but there are several reasons thats not going to happen. Instead I wanted to go to Vegas and staying at the Parisa hotel because, it would be the closest thing to actual Paris minus the expense. We'll see how it all plays out.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hmm. Let me think of a progress report question. Any updates from the people waiting to hear from NVC? How many days has it been since you recieved your NOA2 and was it e-mailed or snail mailed?

We were approved on June 23. NVC received June 25. We got the letter confirming their receipt, dated June 30 or July 1. They still have the petition. :(

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

I'm not sure what we are going to do either. We have discussed just going to the coast (20 min away) and getting a room with a jacuzzi on the beach. We will plan something else later once we get past all the paperwork and cost.

I have yet to receive ANYTHING in the mail from VSC or NVC. I have called and gotten word things are moving but nothing in the mail yet.

Timeline

lee,

you can't leave the country right so you can't go to Paris? i would ahve went to Aruba if that was the case because that is where we met for the first time in October 2007. But she would not be able to get back into the country if we did that.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

We were approved on June 23. NVC received June 25. We got the letter confirming their receipt, dated June 30 or July 1. They still have the petition. :(

I just got my letter from NVC as well, but the letter states that it should be processed in about a weeks time. Take into account the holiday lasr weekend and they will hopefully be sending them to the embassy next week.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I always wanted to go somewhere outside the U.S. for my honeymoon, so we're thinking of waiting until sometime next spring, when he'll hopefully have AP. I'm thinking I'd like to go to Spain. I studied there and spent a summer there as an au pair, so I think it would be fun to revisit.

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Timeline
lee,

you can't leave the country right so you can't go to Paris? i would ahve went to Aruba if that was the case because that is where we met for the first time in October 2007. But she would not be able to get back into the country if we did that.

Thats the reason I am sticking with. The reasons I don't want to go are that I don't want to go to aplace where I am not liked. I realize that is a stereotype, but I have friends who went there last year and said how horrible they were treated. That and I hate to fly in general and I have already had my fair share of flying and I love Vegas that much more.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Ooohhhh that's a great feeling! Have a wonderful trip!

Mhm! It'll almost have been 6 months since seeing him... but we'll make up for the time lost :D.

I'm getting all the paperwork together for the packet 3 in hopes that it's close to what he has listed in his paperwork in Athens.. He'll be back in a couple days before we meet in Spain so that's good.

Are you guys including the original documents? Like I had given copies of ticket stubs before, so now do I have to send the real ones with him? We'll also take a million pictures when we meet and I can give him the itinerary copies of the trip.

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Timeline

Roman must be excited because i think the interview is in 4 days. Must be getting nervous and excited. My interview is on two weeks and i sent yesterday all my stuff to my fiance and she will receive on Monday. well lets see what happens. lol..

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.