hatewaiting

EAD card info

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i receieved my fingerprints on dec 17, 2008 and now im waiting for the EAD card to come in the mail. i keep seeing users mentioning that they ordered production on the card. what is this? do i need to order the card, or will it just come in the mail? i have not sent anything in after i took my biometrics. Its been close to two months since i took my fingerprints, so im just wondering how much longer i will have to wait

RD: 11/21/08

ND:11/28/08

Biometrics Notice date: 12/03/08

Biometrics taken: 12/17/08

EAD touched: 12/18/08

EAD approval: ??? =(

EAD card arrives: ???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i receieved my fingerprints on dec 17, 2008 and now im waiting for the EAD card to come in the mail. i keep seeing users mentioning that they ordered production on the card. what is this? do i need to order the card, or will it just come in the mail? i have not sent anything in after i took my biometrics. Its been close to two months since i took my fingerprints, so im just wondering how much longer i will have to wait

It will come in the mail... Have you registered for e-mail notification?

YMMV

There is nothing you need to do, you just have to wait for the EAD to be approved. When you see other saying "Card Production Ordered" that is the message on their online case status. Some people get their card very quickly after biometrics while others have to wait a lot longer.

Hope you get good news soon.

There is nothing you need to do, you just have to wait for the EAD to be approved. When you see other saying "Card Production Ordered" that is the message on their online case status. Some people get their card very quickly after biometrics while others have to wait a lot longer.

i havent registered to recieve notifications via email but i check the case every day by entering the EAC number. the status has not changed since Nov 28m which was my only notification stating "On November 28, 2008, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION and request that we waive the filing fee. We have waived the filing fee and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

i will register now to see whats going on with it

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i havent registered to recieve notifications via email but i check the case every day by entering the EAC number. the status has not changed since Nov 28m which was my only notification stating "On November 28, 2008, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION and request that we waive the filing fee. We have waived the filing fee and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

i will register now to see whats going on with it

Did you sent documents from the instructions?

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

what instructions?

also, when they say it takes 90 days to get ur EAD, is it 90 days fomr ur biometric appointment or the appointment letter date, or ND?

Claudeth got her card about two weeks after her biometrics

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Our AOS package was rec'd in Chicago on October 30th. Nothing happened until his A/P documents came in the mail in mid January. We made a call to the Service Center on January 16th because he still didn't have his biometrics done. They told us to call back in 45 days!

We called our Congressman's office a week later and he got us into the office for Biometrics the next day (Jan 27). Hubby's EAD was approved the same day he had is Biometrics... We got the email notification when we got home from the biometric appointment.

We then rec'd a letter with a Biometrics Appt. for Feb 10th... threw it away.. already done! And then on Thursday we got a letter from the Service Center confirming our call on the 16th and claiming I had called them (he did) and that I had claimed to be his translator???? GOOD LORD! What a mess... Then telling us he had had his biometrics... and that a notice had been sent January 2nd... (the A/P) It was one mixed up mess of a letter...

We got the same notification on the approval of the EAD a week later via CRIS (the automatic email) , last Wed and the EAD card came in the mail today! So that's about 10 days from biometrics to EAD in hand... :dancing:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Call USCIS customer services and ask for service request for your EAD...if you application for EAD has been there more than 75 days you can ask for service request.....

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Call USCIS customer services and ask for service request for your EAD...if you application for EAD has been there more than 75 days you can ask for service request.....

well my application was recieved at USCIS around 11/24/08 i think. so this is about 75+ days. What does the service request do for me?

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.