• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to be at work but better than the alternative :unsure:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I think that is 8 pm for me....omg I would love to come but my computer is officially dead at home and no other way to get online. I cant believe it! So sorry gals, I am curious too and would love to get to know you all better.

Have fun anyway..maybe next time :(

java doesnt work on my laptop either. we should make a yahoo chatroom or something

That's a good idea....I hate to admit it but I've never been in a chatroom before at all..yahoo, here anywhere...wouldn't know what to do!

ME NEITHER!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You forgot your mother's B-day? :unsure: Shame on you...LOL !! My son forgot mine one year and I told him I would never forget his bc of all the hours of labor and pain I was in on that day, you should have seen his face :blink:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Timeline

Yup :thumbs: 5pm on the West Coast ! We will have to plan another one soon when more ppl can come (F) Tamara, r u still bringing the chocolate? I am gonna jump you at the door and steal it from you :devil: It's been one of those days !!

weight.png

Timeline

Woo Hoo ! The Sandbox is rockin ! We scared Charles off :devil: It's great to see everyone ! Brittnay I think you passed with flying colors, girl :thumbs: Thanks for a fun evening...we should do it more often !

weight.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.