3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

This is what hapened :( . asking asking asking .when someone done with adjust status stage they left . i do the best here i can to help and my experience for 52 months of process of i-360 .i am asking those who pass adjust status stage to come back here and put some light if you feel truly you are a victim of domestique violence Help those victims like you .too sad :(

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Filed: Other Timeline

This is what hapened :( . asking asking asking .when someone done with adjust status stage they left . i do the best here i can to help and my experience for 52 months of process of i-360 .i am asking those who pass adjust status stage to come back here and put some light if you feel truly you are a victim of domestique violence Help those victims like you .too sad :(

Hi Kwala, We are all still here.. whats the question? Most of us try to answer any question if we or anyone we know has experienced anything similar. We all have been through a tough stage in life and that is why we are here in this forum, so go ahead and post the question, and we will try to answer with the best we know.

But all said and done, I think you are one of the veterans in this discussion forum and can answer most of the questions, your status adjustment might be pending but you seem to know more than most of us.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I've got an update today.

"Initial Review

On September 22, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. "

What's that supposed to mean? I though the next step was an interview notice..

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

"Initial Review

On September 22, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. "

Congras you are going to have an interview soon.....

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't know if that's your case, but I have heard that FEW cases doesn't need interview and they just sent you GC to you. Keep us posted!

"Initial Review

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you quyz for your answers. I will keep you updated :)

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

:help: Hey guys, my case was touched on the 19th of September but i still didnt get a decision yet. In addition, my I131 was also touched that same day which is kind of weird becaz the travel documents were approved since January. What do u guys think????? Thanx for your help. I cant wait for this long process to be over so i can move forward with my life. God bless you alllll!!!!!!

Filed Vawa(I360), I485, I131, I765: November 30, 2009

Receipts recieved: Dec 2, 2009

Recieved Prima Facie: December 8,2009

I360 Touched: December 9, 2009

Hi Kwala, We are all still here.. whats the question? Most of us try to answer any question if we or anyone we know has experienced anything similar. We all have been through a tough stage in life and that is why we are here in this forum, so go ahead and post the question, and we will try to answer with the best we know.

But all said and done, I think you are one of the veterans in this discussion forum and can answer most of the questions, your status adjustment might be pending but you seem to know more than most of us.

anonymous09 You said WE ? .who ? you can say i for ur self only . i know you have no info for members i am talking about members since 2007 .and many just got interview this month and never say anything about what hapened .Berrgon just has interview on 17 and she promiss to share experience about mariage and other stuff .but she just show up yesterdya quit like No Thing Hapened saying Congrat to 3bvsla , She is Too Smart .where is victoria .koshka monka .many .you dont have any adea to say {We} talk for ur self only plz and thank you for being here . You know in fact many members left right ? :ot::luv:

Edited by kwala

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

Kwala, nothing happen, they transfered my file to the state were i am living rigth now, they say they dont have jurisdiction over my case and i will have other interview in my state. that was it. i wish i could give good news but no, about the other members some of them probably have their gcs some of them still waiting but we all know more or less how is the process until interveiw, we don't know after interview. i never heard any member receiving RFE after interveiw or denial the worse they dont get anything no GC nothing, lets invite to the members that are waiting for detition after interview why they thing they were no approved, if i am not approved i know why would it be work history lawyer said there is nothing to worry about lets see.

One more thing after all i read i believe there is solution for everything, if you are approved with wava it gives you time some 15 months other more to process your i 485, i think is all about time. the best thing that can happend is that you get approval after interview. if your case is out of processing time in vermont sincerly i dont know what would i do. if it is out of processing time in your local office get an infopass and ask to talk to an official they probably are going to send you back, but you have to come back and remind them that your are still waiting for a decition.

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is well and making progress...

Sorry folks for not being able to log on. I have been extremely busy working trying to pay all the bills especially the bigs ones with my abusive spouse giving me grief with the divorce. I don't even have time for myself or chance to relax.

For everyone who just got approved and made progress... CONGRATULATIONS!

I am still waiting to hear from them and my Adjustment of Status is stuck on "Initial Review". I don't think they will update till after the interview I guess. I heard some get interview and some don't. I am hoping to hear soon and waiting anxiously. As soon as I hear anything I'll try to log on and keep you updated about my experience. Meanwhile, let me know if I can answer any questions for you. I don't always get a chance to log on but I will be happy to answer any questions I can.

Don't worry, I will not abandon our fellow members even after AOS. Just like I have been stopping by after my VAWA approval, I'll try to log on periodically and help out whatever way I can.

We all lose patience and get anxious especially after all the grief..... but I will still say like I tell myself..... try to be patient and keep praying and soon you will see some light. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

03/03/2010 - Package mailed with I-360, I-485, I-765

03/04/2010 - Package received & signed for by INS at VSC

03/08/2010 - Receipt issued for each form

03/11/2010 - All applications touched

03/25/2010 - All applications touched

03/26/2010 - RFE for I-360 issued, due by 06/21/2010

03/26/2010 - Biometrics for I-485 done

03/27/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

03/29/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

03/29/2010 - Prima Facie issued

03/30/2010 - I-360 touched

04/15/2010 - I-765 ordered production of new card

04/16/2010 - I-765 touched

04/19/2010 - I-765 EAD card mailed

04/20/2010 - I-765 touched

06/11/2010 - Response to RFE for I-360 mailed

06/14/2010 - RFE package received & signed for by INS at VSC

06/15/2010 - I-360 touched, processing resumed, decision or response in 60 days!

06/17/2010 - I-360 touched

06/18/2010 - I-360 touched

06/26/2010 - I-485 & I-765 touched

07/28/2010 - I-360 touched

08/14/2010 - I-360 APPROVED & notice mailed

08/14/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED to NBC for INTERVIEW

08/16/2010 - I-360 & I-485 e-mails received with status update from 08/14/2010

08/17/2010 - I-360 & I-485 touched

08/25/2010 - I-485 TRANSFERRED and is now being processed at a USCIS office

09/01/2010 - I-485 touched

10/03/2010 - I-360 touched, post-decision activity

10/18/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled since lawyer couldn't make it)

10/27/2010 - Interview for I-485 (rescheduled date for interview)

Remember every lawyer says that your case gonna approved don't trust on them.

Ghazal , you should message me as asoon as possible .

members who come here just to take and not give .you will see how many members will give you advise .Thank God they dont process our cases at Vermont they will deny everyone .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ghazal , you should message me as asoon as possible .

members who come here just to take and not give .you will see how many members will give you advise .Thank God they dont process our cases at Vermont they will deny everyone .

not ever every body kwala ... i joined this fourm when it was 3 pages now its 155 and this fourm what keep me going im one of oldest memeber her if i know somthing i will shaer it but i do a gree with that we should keep this fourm a life and not leave it after we got what we need

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.