3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Dear Friends,

Did anyone apply for I-131 Travel Document and how long it takes to get in hand. Please update me.

I checked in this forum, some of them mentioned 3 to 4 weeks.

Hi Honest, I applied for i-131 along with my i-360 the first time and got it in around 30-35 days. HTH.

Dear anonymous09,

Thank you for the information. So Travel Document takes 5 weeks min.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Dear ashleyblack,

Did you got your NOA 1 for VAWA? I am just wondering how long does it take to receive it?

Any idea?

Any senior members please share your experiences that how long does it took to receive your first NOA 1 of VAWA?

Thanks

Dear Friend,

It takes 5-10 working days. You both will get the Receipt Notice this week hopefully.

Filed: Other Timeline
Hi everyone, I have been so busy looking for a job I haven't been here in a while. I hope everyone is doing great. Well, my AOS interview is on Monday. I am so anxious, but I am also excited, I am so ready to put all this behind me. Wish me luck guys, I will for sure let you know how everything goes.

Good luck Mona_lisa.. keep us all posted

Dear ashleyblack,

Did you got your NOA 1 for VAWA? I am just wondering how long does it take to receive it?

Any idea?

Any senior members please share your experiences that how long does it took to receive your first NOA 1 of VAWA?

Thanks

No I did not receive yet.. im still waiting today Im going to check my mail box .. i hope I recieve good news ...

thanks

Completed my biometrics today, just waiting for an interview date now. Don't know how long that will take.

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

How long it usually takes to get a decision after RFE sent? Thanks!

04/19/2013 - Married to my U.S.Citizen wife

04/26/2013 - Mailed forms I-130, I-765 and I-485, received by USCIS 04/29/2013

05/06/2013 - Received NOA's for all three forms; all dated 05/01/2013

05/10/2013 - Received Biometrics appointment for 06/03/2013

05/22/2013 - Biometrics taken walk-in

05/21/2013 - Request for evidence (supporting docs for I-864, obtained a joint sponsor)

06/12/2013 - Response to request for evidence received

06/19/2013 - I-485 Case Status updated to Testing & Interview

06/26/2013 - Received an e-mail AOS interview date is 07/29/2013

06/28/2013 - NOA for interview date and time received in mail

07/29/2013 - ***I-485 INTERVIEW*** @12:15

08/05/2013- EAD Received

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Completed my biometrics today, just waiting for an interview date now. Don't know how long that will take.

Congrats!!! You'll get interview notice soon,after when i had my fingerprints done(in october 17) i received my work autorization card in a month and in a week i am going for the interview :)

I actually just got an update on my case, it moved from Initial Review to testing and Interview.

N-400 Naturalization

I actually just got an update on my case, it moved from Initial Review to testing and Interview.

Hi there, I just received my interview appointment, it will be on Jan 12, 2010. You should be getting yours as well.

God Bless everyone.

Hi there, I just received my interview appointment, it will be on Jan 12, 2010. You should be getting yours as well.

God Bless everyone.

Congrats Bubbles, you are closing in on the finish line. When did you do biometrics?

N-400 Naturalization

Bubbles, after you did biometrics, was your case updated to Testing and Interview on the same day that biometrics was completed?

N-400 Naturalization

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats Bubbles, and lostin its nice to see you gays move forwared in the right dirction the journey its almost over for you gays :thumbs:

as of my case just wait and wait and im getting sick of watting no decision no toch nothing

yong turk it not always you get decision right away it could take up 3 month and some time you get decision right way . you never know with VSC

GOOD LUCK

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.