MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, it should have ur father and mother both names. I am sorry if it sounds rude, but I am not trying to be " the whole purpose of having birth certificate is to show that who are u born from plus when and where. best of luck.

LoveU.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Yes, it should have ur father and mother both names. I am sorry if it sounds rude, but I am not trying to be " the whole purpose of having birth certificate is to show that who are u born from plus when and where. best of luck.

Hahaha.....b4byd09 your signature is too cool! LOL How did you manage that one?

Does anyone here know, do they ever put mothers name on birth certificate in Pakistan? My husbands doesnt have his moms name on his bc, and he said it is normal and he cant get it changed. He said he has a "Form B" which states his mom n dad r married, and the names of all their kids. Do you think this will be acceptable? Thanks,

My husband's has both parents on it. I am sure it must have both parents on it to be valid! He may want to go get some school records and affidavits like Maysa's husband did.

Btw....why does your husband's family not know you are married? They have to know you are married because they check all that out over there. My late father-in-law was terminally ill and dying and we still told him and he came to the wedding with a trachea in his neck because he had lung cancer. He was dying from cancer and he still made it to the wedding, mehndi and walima. i am also a non-desi and married to a desi. So, why did you not tell them? It will hurt your case, I know others who did this and it really messed things up on their end. Oneh ad to even move to KSA with her husband because he got denied. You better make plans to tell everyone at any costs. It is for the best of your relationship.

Edited by ~Dream~Love~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Cousin marriages are not allowed in some states. You need to find out the laws for your state. I found this online and it may or may not be of any help.

http://marriage.about.com/cs/marriagelicenses/a/cousin.htm

BTW, Mary or Revived after my Fiance come here, can she travel domestically? I noe for overseas she will need AP.. but what about domestic travel? Thanks in advance.

Yes, your fiance can travel in the USA without any problems. She just cannot leave the borders before she marries and adjusts her status.

I know of many manyyy first cousins couples who sponsered on K-1, K-3 and greencard cases and were here w/out any trouble. Since most of them r girls they rec'vd visa w/no trouble. But mary must b right when she provides you w/state listing since my state permits first cousin marriages. Depends on where one resides i guess?!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

did you'll hear about the attack on Lankan team? kya hoga Pakistan kaa. :help:

Ye husband was telling me about it this morning.......

Hahaha.....b4byd09 your signature is too cool! LOL How did you manage that one?

If I tell u then I am gonna have to kill u. kidding. Photshop does it for me. Shhhhh don't tell no one.

LOL....ok good!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

salam all,

how r u all??? i need suggestions plzzz.my husband was born in karachi and he lived his entire life in karachi,but diiferent addresses but all his addresses are in same police jurisdiction so he only had to get one police certificate but today when he got his police certifiacte they put his address thats on his NIC and states that he lived in this adress from 1998 to 2003 but nothing about after 2003 and now there are saying we can not do anything about this we can only put NIC address so i am confused nvc can ask that question that wht happened after 2003 why it does not mention on police certi wht should i do???????? :help:

thanks,

afia

salam all,

how r u all??? i need suggestions plzzz.my husband was born in karachi and he lived his entire life in karachi,but diiferent addresses but all his addresses are in same police jurisdiction so he only had to get one police certificate but today when he got his police certifiacte they put his address thats on his NIC and states that he lived in this adress from 1998 to 2003 but nothing about after 2003 and now there are saying we can not do anything about this we can only put NIC address so i am confused nvc can ask that question that wht happened after 2003 why it does not mention on police certi wht should i do???????? :help:

thanks,

afia

Yes. This is what they will tell you first. Take a copy of DS-230 to them and show your history of addresses you lived in. If that does not work ask Quaid-e-Azam to intervene on your behalf ... it works every time ... if you know what I mean.

Thanks.

I-130 and I-129F

Marriage : 03-20-2008

I-130 Sent : 04-30-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 05-07-2008

I-129F Sent : 05-12-2008

I-129F NOA1 : 05-21-2008

I-130 Touched: 10-01-2008

I-130 Touched: 10-02-2008

I-129F Touched: 10-31-2008

I-130 NOA2 : 01-04-2009

I-129F NOA2 : 01-04-2009

NVC Journey Begins

NVC Received/Case number assigned: 01-06-2009

DS-3032 / AOS Bill Generated: 01-08-2009

E-mail/Mail DS-3032 : 01-08-2009

DS-3032 Accepted: 01-12-2009

Pay AOS Bill: 01-14-2009

Pay IV Bill: 01-14-2009

AOS Bill Show as PAID:01-15-2009

IV Bill Show as PAID: 01-15-2009

Mailed I-864 Package: 01-15-2009

IV Bill Generated: 01-15-2009

Mailed IV Package: 01-26-2009

IV Package Received by NVC: 01-29-2009

Case Completed at NVC: 02-05-2009

Interview Scheduled on: 02-10-2009 (Interview Date: 03-19-2008)

NVC Left: 02-13-2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone !!

Has anyone heard anything from Islamabad lately? I have written them four emails since December and they have not answered me one time. :blink:

peace :luv:

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Timeline

Please give me advice guys :help: My Fiance is here & things are not working out & wanna break up with her. What I want to know is how do I Cancel her Visa?

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
salam all,

thanks,

afia

Yes. This is what they will tell you first. Take a copy of DS-230 to them and show your history of addresses you lived in. If that does not work ask Quaid-e-Azam to intervene on your behalf ... it works every time ... if you know what I mean.

Thanks.

hahaha :whistle: yeah i do know wht u mean i think he already did that :lol:i did not hear anything from him yet

Timeline
Please give me advice guys :help: My Fiance is here & things are not working out & wanna break up with her. What I want to know is how do I Cancel her Visa?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? COME ON NOW. DON'T BE FOOLISH. GIVE IT SOMETIME. AGAR AIK BHOLA BAN RAHA HO TO DOOSRE KO CHAHIYE KE WOH SABAR SE KAAM LE, NA KE SUB KUCH KHATAM KAR DE. THAT MAKES ME SO SAD. SHE JUST GOT THERE AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY HAVING PROBLEMS. I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU BOTH. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. RESPECTS.

LoveU.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.