Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
also...i already sent initial K1 pack....what is the next step? do i need to send anything else to USCIS or just to my fiancee now?

Now wait for NOA1 a latter from USCIS to tell u that they received ur I-129F petition.

Then after maybe 3-6 months u will get NOA2 to let u know that ur petition has been approved. That's if there is no error on ur petition or they don't need anything else from u. As of right now u don't need to send anything to ur fiance, beside gifts and keep the mail receipts for prooof of ongoing relationship. Phone call record can be another way of showing that u guys are in relationship. Welcome to the journey.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline
We are done with our 3.5 documents, she will be sending it tomorrow through Lahore service centre. I hope everything goes well from there. Ameen. Thanks you very much to everyone for fast reply. Will keep in touch. Respects.

Good luck! :dance::thumbs:

faisal any news from ur side..? ur girl's visa on it's way?

Yes we got the damn thing yesterday! Appreciated all the help guys :thumbs:

Edited by FaisalShirin4eva

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :dance::dance::dance:

I am very happy for you FaisalShirin4eva. WaHoooooooooo ! !

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Timeline
what's next after sending packet 3.5? I don't know when they received packet, how long after that do I have to call to fix an interview date. And when is the earliest we can get an interview date. How does the whole thing go. I am so ready to go to Pakistan. lolz. can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttt to see her again. winx

You wait two weeks then you will get interview letter from Amex. Call DOS next week to see if they ve received the packet or not. You can also email USEM! :thumbs:

Timeline

peace

~kris

Thankyou Kris. LOL I called DOS yesterday morning & you know what they were telling me? that my fiance was still in AP. :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OMG... Figures :wacko::bonk:

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

peace

~kris

Thankyou Kris. LOL I called DOS yesterday morning & you know what they were telling me? that my fiance was still in AP. :rofl:

mabrook!!!!!!!!!! congrats !

now we will b waiting for our invitation to your shadi...

let us know so we culd book the tickets in advance:P:P

safe journey 2 shirin=)

duas,

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
also...i already sent initial K1 pack....what is the next step? do i need to send anything else to USCIS or just to my fiancee now?

you should rec'v your Notice of Action (NOA#1) in a week or so.

USCIS will review your file and if compelete they will issue NOA#2 which is approval. If you are missing docs they will send a RFE (request for further evidence?) and u will have to respond to that.

As for how long it takes to get NOA#2 depends on your service center/location. We got ours in a month. for others it takes 3mons or so.

Then your case will be transfered to NVC (national visa center) ... they do some initial name checks there and for K-1 they fwd it to embassy. embassy contacts your fiance via Package 3/3.5 with bunch of forms / police certificate etc/ I-134 .. you both compelete that return it ot the embassy and they again then send you a package w/interview date and request you bring your medical and proof of relationship to the interview.

AP= Administrative Processing. This means in broad terms additonal processing is necessary after your interview. Your interview is approved but your visa is temporaily denied. For K-1 they do field investiagation at times. verifying beneficiary 's job/school/relationship status; that is making sure you are not married. Additionally if beneficiary is a male, he will go through name check . this is wat requires times, for some its only few weeks, some few months some YEARS. There is no time limit , no deadline, you must wait to clear.

We have been waiting for 15mons=) make dua 4 us.

good lucks,

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Timeline
let us know so we culd book the tickets in advance:P:P

safe journey 2 shirin=)

duas,

Thank you sis. You are a wonderful helper. God bless you! :luv: Like I said we will do our shaadi in May(still have to do lotta shopping :( ) & yes you are invited :) Just tell me your address & I will send the invitation card :D;)

Thank you b4byd09 :)

Edited by FaisalShirin4eva

Timeline
As for how long it takes to get NOA#2 depends on your service center/location. We got ours in a month. for others it takes 3mons or so.

It takes 4-6 months. :(

Timeline
We are done with our 3.5 documents, she will be sending it tomorrow through Lahore service centre. I hope everything goes well from there. Ameen. Thanks you very much to everyone for fast reply. Will keep in touch. Respects.

Good luck! :dance::thumbs:

faisal any news from ur side..? ur girl's visa on it's way?

Yes we got the damn thing yesterday! Appreciated all the help guys :thumbs:

congrats :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.