MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anybody know how long AP takes in Parents Case, I am USC and applied for my parents immigration, the interview was in November 2009, i are ready to issue visa to my mother but they put my father on AP. Anyone has any information that how long it might takes or any reference case you guys have. Please share.

thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaam,

I can not believe I found this thread on the fifth page?? Has Pakistanis given up on Immigrating to the United States. ??

well wanted to stop in and say. Sister Fatimah Mary how is it going??

Of course immigration lost his paperwork for citizenship last october. However did gind it and Manzar has testing and interview for citizen ship on May 27th Alhamdullilah its almost over.

Marraige doing fine after all its Pakistani-Gori !!! Hooray for diverse marriages. bridging gaps, building understanding!!

Since then he has became top seller , and has started a business with a friend which Alhamdullilah is up to 3 warehouses. WOW

We are selling this house of soo many yrs and moving to North of Philadelphia for a few yrs, and transfer different places around country to set up same business. Which is great for me if i want to continue my healthcare career.

My parents which I was taking care of sadly passed away, two weeks apart in December.

thats about it from out side

Best wishes for all

ALLAH HAFIZ

C F shah

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaam,

I can not believe I found this thread on the fifth page?? Has Pakistanis given up on Immigrating to the United States. ??

well wanted to stop in and say. Sister Fatimah Mary how is it going??

Of course immigration lost his paperwork for citizenship last october. However did gind it and Manzar has testing and interview for citizen ship on May 27th Alhamdullilah its almost over.

Marraige doing fine after all its Pakistani-Gori !!! Hooray for diverse marriages. bridging gaps, building understanding!!

Since then he has became top seller , and has started a business with a friend which Alhamdullilah is up to 3 warehouses. WOW

We are selling this house of soo many yrs and moving to North of Philadelphia for a few yrs, and transfer different places around country to set up same business. Which is great for me if i want to continue my healthcare career.

My parents which I was taking care of sadly passed away, two weeks apart in December.

thats about it from out side

Best wishes for all

ALLAH HAFIZ

C F shah

Hiya Cindy,

Good to hear that everything is going good for you....

Question for others:

How much difference there is on how long its taking to get an interview date from NVC than what it used to be with the embassy scheduling it?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello! I am new here! I am planning to marry in December and I am wondering if any of you are going to Pakistan this time as I would like to go with someone. If any of you are please message me! Thank you!

Love means the heart's attachment and the will power's inclination toward the beloved. It also means the feelings' being purified of anything or anyone else other than the beloved and all the senses and faculties of lover being turned to and set on the beloved only. Every act of the lover reflects the beloved: his or her heart always beats with yearning for the beloved; his or her tongues always murmurs the beloved's name, and his or her eyes open and close with the beloved's image.~M. Fethullah Gülen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi VJ Members,

I have questions about islamabad embassy immigrant visa process,

How long Pakistan Police Character Certificate is good for?

After interview i know you get your passport back through American Express courier however when and how you pay for that?

How is it arranged to get back your passport through american express courier?

How many days it take to get you passport back without an AP?

Is there anything extra or special instruction for spouse interview?

What do you all recommend to take for an interview?

I called Islamabad embassy and nice lady told me that PCC is valid for 12 months. What should I do? Should i get new one or not?she originally got her PCC on april 12 2010 and her interview date is July 16, 2010.

One more question I remembered reading FAQ from Islamabd it says "When you receive an Interview Letter, then have a Medical Exam done by one of our approved panel physicians 2 weeks prior to the interview date"

All help would be greatly appreciated

event.png

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Does any one here have the latest process for IR-1/CR-1 for Islamabad embassy? The process that we know of and is in the link in my signature is pretty old and I would like to update it with the new process.....will really appreciate the update on the process....Thanks!!

Timeline

Hi VJ Members,

I have questions about islamabad embassy immigrant visa process,

How long Pakistan Police Character Certificate is good for?

After interview i know you get your passport back through American Express courier however when and how you pay for that?

How is it arranged to get back your passport through american express courier?

How many days it take to get you passport back without an AP?

Is there anything extra or special instruction for spouse interview?

What do you all recommend to take for an interview?

I called Islamabad embassy and nice lady told me that PCC is valid for 12 months. What should I do? Should i get new one or not?she originally got her PCC on april 12 2010 and her interview date is July 16, 2010.

One more question I remembered reading FAQ from Islamabd it says "When you receive an Interview Letter, then have a Medical Exam done by one of our approved panel physicians 2 weeks prior to the interview date"

All help would be greatly appreciated

I have a link in my signature that has quite a few interviews listed. Granted its old but the process for interviews havent changed much. I m also looking to get some more information from folks here so I can update the page.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello! I am new here! I am planning to marry in December and I am wondering if any of you are going to Pakistan this time as I would like to go with someone. If any of you are please message me! Thank you!

husband going to see his mom in two weeks (PINDI). leave JFk on the 20th come back oct 3rd.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.