MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
FaizalShirin4eva do u want to sell ur visa? lolz. I will buy it from u. Please please please. haha. Yaar I can't wait to get done with this process so I can go back see my sweetheart. Just counting the ticking seconds on my room clock. TICK TOK TICK TOK. I don't think I have that long either do I? I am looking at a month at most. am I right or left?

And oh oh oh, who knows the cheapest way to call Pakistan from USA? I was using this card (Geo Asia), they came down to 35 minutes from 2 hours for $4. Silly billy them. :angry:

HELLOWWW ! i deserve his visa more!!! :crying::blink:

FaizalShirin4eva do u want to sell ur visa? lolz. I will buy it from u. Please please please. haha. Yaar I can't wait to get done with this process so I can go back see my sweetheart. Just counting the ticking seconds on my room clock. TICK TOK TICK TOK. I don't think I have that long either do I? I am looking at a month at most. am I right or left?

And oh oh oh, who knows the cheapest way to call Pakistan from USA? I was using this card (Geo Asia), they came down to 35 minutes from 2 hours for $4. Silly billy them. :angry:

also use 9278.com for phone cards...

some use raza's

it's like 1rs/min from pakistan calling cards... send her some $ she will call u

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone....

Did you see that Shah "myprayers" got thier visa ? I seen it posted in the Pakistan portal page. :luv:

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I use Raza.com to call Paki-land and I am very satisfied with their services. I get about 1 hour for every $5 but it is worth it because there are no connection fees.

For example, if you talk for 10 minutes and 23 seconds. They will only take off 10 minutes and 23 seconds, unlike like some phone cards where they take of 20 to 30 minutes just because the call dropped.

Try Raza.com. I have been using it for 3 years. I have no complains.

It is much cheaper to call from pakistan. So I would send the money and have them call you from Paki-land.

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Timeline
FaizalShirin4eva do u want to sell ur visa? lolz. I will buy it from u. Please please please. haha. Yaar I can't wait to get done with this process so I can go back see my sweetheart. Just counting the ticking seconds on my room clock. TICK TOK TICK TOK.

lol if I sell it 2 you then what I will do ? Kuwara rahonga kya? :hehe: Dont worry, everything will go fast now... chill and relax! :thumbs:

I don't think I have that long either do I? I am looking at a month at most. am I right or left?

I would say a month or maybe couple of months at most. My girl was telling me that they were approving all the the ladies. Everybody got pink/red slip except for one girl(her miyan income wasn't good enuff). So you see, you dont even have to worry about AP.. I am sure all will b fine & good! Good luck & loads of duas.

And oh oh oh, who knows the cheapest way to call Pakistan from USA? I was using this card (Geo Asia), they came down to 35 minutes from 2 hours for $4. Silly billy them.

Raza.com

Hey guys did Rabi get her visa? & what about that chang(cant remember his exact screenname) dude?

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Timeline
Hi Everyone....

Did you see that Shah "myprayers" got thier visa ? I seen it posted in the Pakistan portal page. :luv:

peace

~kris

Yes good 2 noe he got his visa. Thr is always a light at the end of tunnel! Even if the tunnels long and frightening, there's always a light at the end no matter how long it takes.

Timeline

faisalShirin4eva kis ne kaha kunwara rehne ko tumhe yaar, visa ke baghair shaadi nahi ho sakthi kya. Ajeeb baath kar di aap ne janab.

Plus I get her 1000 Rupees easy load every other week. She calls me aur Sara credit aik hi din main nikhal dethi hai. I think it's better if I call her from now on. U know sometime the calls drop. winx. Just kidding. :P

Edited by b4byd09
LoveU.jpg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
faisalShirin4eva kis ne kaha kunwara rehne ko tumhe yaar, visa ke baghair shaadi nahi ho sakthi kya. Ajeeb baath kar di aap ne janab.

Plus I get her 1000 Rupees easy load every other week. She calls me aur Sara credit aik hi din main nikhal dethi hai. I think it's better if I call her from now on. U know sometime the calls drop. winx. Just kidding. :P

Does giving exam such as TOEFL help before immigrating to U.S? What if intending students give this exam, will it help in anyway?

Timeline

I have been calling Islamabad Embassy from last 3 hours (12:30 to 03:30) and the lins was busy. It was the WORST calling experience of my life. I mean I have waited on hold for other agencies for long period of time but 3 hours and not once they responded. Oh, come on now. Don't tell me they were busy that's why. I am 110% sure they don't take calls when they don't feel like it and pretend like they are receiving high volume of calls. Pshhhhhhh :bonk:

Edited by b4byd09
LoveU.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I have been calling Islamabad Embassy from last 3 hours (12:30 to 03:30) and the lins was busy. It was the WORST calling experience of my life. I mean I have waited on hold for other agencies for long period of time but 3 hours and not once they responded. Oh, come on now. Don't tell me they were busy that's why. I am 110% sure they don't take calls when they don't feel like it and pretend like they are receiving high volume of calls. Pshhhhhhh :bonk:

they r short on staff.. it's one of the busiest embassy in the world

that is why they say EMAIL or others recommend DOS

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Timeline
Does giving exam such as TOEFL help before immigrating to U.S? What if intending students give this exam, will it help in anyway?

no :no: Why spend money on it?

I have been calling Islamabad Embassy from last 3 hours (12:30 to 03:30) and the lins was busy. It was the WORST calling experience of my life. I mean I have waited on hold for other agencies for long period of time but 3 hours and not once they responded. Oh, come on now. Don't tell me they were busy that's why. I am 110% sure they don't take calls when they don't feel like it and pretend like they are receiving high volume of calls. Pshhhhhhh

Dont waste your time calling Embassy! It will do no good! Have you tried emailing them?

Timeline

My fiance has had good luck calling the embassy if he calls close to prayer time. Don't know if the lines are less busy then, or if they just decide to answer the phone for some reason.

no :no: Why spend money on it?

I have been calling Islamabad Embassy from last 3 hours (12:30 to 03:30) and the lins was busy. It was the WORST calling experience of my life. I mean I have waited on hold for other agencies for long period of time but 3 hours and not once they responded. Oh, come on now. Don't tell me they were busy that's why. I am 110% sure they don't take calls when they don't feel like it and pretend like they are receiving high volume of calls. Pshhhhhhh

Dont waste your time calling Embassy! It will do no good! Have you tried emailing them?

Timeline

Arghz, I called the Islamabad embassy and they told me they are closed. lolz. Thanx to Nawaz Sharif Sahab. Ab in logon ki wajah se embassiyan bhi band hone lagin. Allah bala kare Pakistan ka. Ameen!!

LoveU.jpg

Timeline
Arghz, I called the Islamabad embassy and they told me they are closed. lolz. Thanx to Nawaz Sharif Sahab. Ab in logon ki wajah se embassiyan bhi band hone lagin. Allah bala kare Pakistan ka. Ameen!!

What did Nawaz Sharif do this time?

What did Nawaz Sharif do this time?

Nothing!

Embassies would be close due to the strikes in pakistan.It happned coz of the ineligibilty decison of sharif's brothers by supreme court of pakistan.

But i m not sure abt it that embassies will close or not.

Timeline

hi guys i had a question...

one of the main things u must provide is pictures with ur fiancee. we took quite a few of those - maybe around 15. but does it matter how close you stand to your fiancee in those pics? in most of the pics here on VJ iv noticed that the couples are basically hugging eachother when getting their pics taken.

because of obvious reasons i was not able to hug my fiancee in the pics but we are standing 'fairly close'.

does it matter???

Edited by kbushra1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.