MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
also...i already sent initial K1 pack....what is the next step? do i need to send anything else to USCIS or just to my fiancee now?

Now wait for NOA1 a latter from USCIS to tell u that they received ur I-129F petition.

Then after maybe 3-6 months u will get NOA2 to let u know that ur petition has been approved. That's if there is no error on ur petition or they don't need anything else from u. As of right now u don't need to send anything to ur fiance, beside gifts and keep the mail receipts for prooof of ongoing relationship. Phone call record can be another way of showing that u guys are in relationship. Welcome to the journey.

thanks alot bro :thumbs:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
What's USEM?

USEM means Embassy. Did I throw you off? If so then I am sorry.. lol I remember my first day on VJ, I was totally baffled for hours. Ppl were throwing around the acronyms left and rite. I didn't know what was AP or AR or USEM or NOA2 etc but you get used to it after a while as u read more and more.

What I was saying was you can also email Embassy & ask them about your interview date. Dont bug them with emails everyday or else they will not reply to you. Do it once a week & be sure to put your case number when you write an email. Do you know the address?

Thanks Kbushra :)

Edited by FaisalShirin4eva

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
What's USEM?

hhahah i just noticed ur signature.. LOL... cracked me up...

lucks w/the date brother

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
What's USEM?

lucks w/the date brother

Hello Guys,

I am new here. I don't know where else to ask this question other than this forum. Please tell me if I did wrong by posting here.

I want to know if one goes to second medical after one year of interview how much do the doctors here charge?

I know of one person who went to Aziz Medical Center in Islamabad and was charged 10,000 PKR whereas another friend went to Hamid Latif Hospital, Lahore and was charged half amount as doctor said he accepts previous vaccinations given a year ago and only gave him one injection.

This is really confusing as the one who went to Islamabad was give all injections again and was charged twice the amount . (Both of them mentioned to the doctors that this was there second medical exam). Can please someone tell me why is there a difference?

Islamabad is near to me but this scenario makes me think if I should proceed to Lahore.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

If my co-sponsor filed jointly how do they go about the income? Do they only list their or can they add their spouses too? Also, do they put the dependents who are listed on the joint tax transcript as their dependents too or no? Please reply soon. Thank you!

Approved on 01/12/2009

"No mountain is too tall to climb.....if your first step is belief".-Anonymous

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What did you all bring to the interview as proof of an ongoing relationship? I've got affidavits of us meeting from people here, photos galore, letters/cards from her to me and letters/cards from me to her, copy of insurance policies with us as each other's beneficiaries, passport stamp copies, her new passport with name change copy, newspaper articles of her for school stating I am her husband, do we have to have emails and chats? Is just emails ok? How many? Do I need her old passport or just copy? I have her flight itinerary and some of her travel documents, she lost her tickets though. :angry: Ok, please tell me what you all took for K3. Thank you.

Edited by LoveAcrossWaters

Approved on 01/12/2009

"No mountain is too tall to climb.....if your first step is belief".-Anonymous

Timeline
What did you all bring to the interview as proof of an ongoing relationship? I've got affidavits of us meeting from people here, photos galore, letters/cards from her to me and letters/cards from me to her, copy of insurance policies with us as each other's beneficiaries, passport stamp copies, her new passport with name change copy, newspaper articles of her for school stating I am her husband, do we have to have emails and chats? Is just emails ok? How many? Do I need her old passport or just copy? I have her flight itinerary and some of her travel documents, she lost her tickets though. :angry: Ok, please tell me what you all took for K3. Thank you.

Very simple take everything. More is never problem, less is.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline
What's USEM?

lucks w/the date brother

Hello Guys,

I am new here. I don't know where else to ask this question other than this forum. Please tell me if I did wrong by posting here.

I want to know if one goes to second medical after one year of interview how much do the doctors here charge?

I know of one person who went to Aziz Medical Center in Islamabad and was charged 10,000 PKR whereas another friend went to Hamid Latif Hospital, Lahore and was charged half amount as doctor said he accepts previous vaccinations given a year ago and only gave him one injection.

This is really confusing as the one who went to Islamabad was give all injections again and was charged twice the amount . (Both of them mentioned to the doctors that this was there second medical exam). Can please someone tell me why is there a difference?

Islamabad is near to me but this scenario makes me think if I should proceed to Lahore.

Is time important or money?

If time then go to Islamabad. If you care about money then I don't think a nice buss ticket to Lahore cost 5,000 Rupees.

LoveU.jpg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
i put the wrong place of birth of my fiancee. i mistakenly put multan but she was born somewhere else.

wat to do now guys

what form did u make mistake on? details please.

i made the mistake on I-129F....but on her G-325 she has the right place of birth. it was such a stupid mistake by me :(

Timeline
i put the wrong place of birth of my fiancee. i mistakenly put multan but she was born somewhere else.

wat to do now guys

i made the mistake on I-129F....but on her G-325 she has the right place of birth. it was such a stupid mistake by me :(

you will probably get RFE....If not then just correct it when they forward it to Embassy!!

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Timeline

wat to do now guys

you will probably get RFE....If not then just correct it when they forward it to Embassy!!

Call the 1800 number, talk to cutomer service and explain the whole thing to them. They will update ur information and will send u a confirmation letter withing weeks. They made a mistake on my brother's son name, instead put my brother as a beneficiary when he was a petitioner. I got it fixed and it's all good now.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline

FaizalShirin4eva do u want to sell ur visa? lolz. I will buy it from u. Please please please. haha. Yaar I can't wait to get done with this process so I can go back see my sweetheart. Just counting the ticking seconds on my room clock. TICK TOK TICK TOK. I don't think I have that long either do I? I am looking at a month at most. am I right or left?

And oh oh oh, who knows the cheapest way to call Pakistan from USA? I was using this card (Geo Asia), they came down to 35 minutes from 2 hours for $4. Silly billy them. :angry:

Edited by b4byd09
LoveU.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.