trailmix

The great Canada forum recipe swap

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I was thinking we could have a cooking week.. just choose a week and then everyone could do it on whatever night they have free that week.. then we could all post pics on the same day perhaps.. it might be hard to get everyone to cook on the same night...

I agree! That's a great idea!

iagree.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, we could pick a theme or a dish and everyone could post their favourite recipe for that dish. Let's say meatloaf. Everyone could post their favourite meatloaf recipe and then we would each choose the one that we'd like to make. That may help to cut down on recipes being chosen for us.... just in case that particular list of ingredients is not something we would ever eat. I know I'm really really picky about certain things. :blush:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
You know, we could pick a theme or a dish and everyone could post their favourite recipe for that dish. Let's say meatloaf. Everyone could post their favourite meatloaf recipe and then we would each choose the one that we'd like to make. That may help to cut down on recipes being chosen for us.... just in case that particular list of ingredients is not something we would ever eat. I know I'm really really picky about certain things. :blush:

mmmmm so that would make this kind of an ongoing thread.. we'd do this on a regular basis you mean? or...

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline
mmmmm so that would make this kind of an ongoing thread.. we'd do this on a regular basis you mean? or...

Oh. I always thought that was the plan. lol

Ahhhh so Michelle's just catching up now huh? nice one..

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ohh ok krikit, I remember this part now!

hmmm, what dish shall we start with - I think you should choose!

Ummmmmm.....

Well, I was thinking meatloaf might be a good one but I just had that a few days ago and I've got two more of them in the freezer. (I divide the recipe into 3 containers and just freeze them for cooking at a later date because I find it makes too much.)

I know! How about a chili cookoff?!!!!! Except I don't really have a chili recipe. I just make it up as I go along. But I could come up with one!

Whatcha think?

iagree.gif

Timeline
Ummmmmm.....

Well, I was thinking meatloaf might be a good one but I just had that a few days ago and I've got two more of them in the freezer. (I divide the recipe into 3 containers and just freeze them for cooking at a later date because I find it makes too much.)

I know! How about a chili cookoff?!!!!! Except I don't really have a chili recipe. I just make it up as I go along. But I could come up with one!

Whatcha think?

It is official!

Chili it is!

Timeline
It is official!

Chili it is!

oh dears...

my chili recipe is simple.. a pkg of McCormick spice, and whatever veggies are in my fridge.. add some beans and meat and cook in the slow cooker for the day.. *sigh.. I'm so getting kicked out of this group :crying:

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Timeline
It is official!

Chili it is!

oh dears...

my chili recipe is simple.. a pkg of McCormick spice, and whatever veggies are in my fridge.. add some beans and meat and cook in the slow cooker for the day.. *sigh.. I'm so getting kicked out of this group :crying:

/kick

Timeline
It is official!

Chili it is!

oh dears...

/kick

But seriously! This is what it is all about Em! You like your recipe and maybe someone else will too :thumbs:

Timeline
:lol:

So are we just going to post the recipes and then we each pick whichever one looks like something we'd make or like to try?

:thumbs:

So who else is in? We have you, me, Carla, Em and Jenni and Bo.

this is fun stuff people!

Edited by trailmix

Timeline
:lol:

So are we just going to post the recipes and then we each pick whichever one looks like something we'd make or like to try?

:thumbs:

So who else is in? We have you, me, Carla, Em and Jenni and Bo.

this is fun stuff people!

Oh i'm so out on this one.. I suck at Chili :)

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.