tenderheartusa79

Its Monday !!!!!!!!!

57 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hate to hear anybody has a long AP. In Egypt they kept my husband's passport at the time of the interview. I have heard different cases where they keep it and also like you where they turn it back in. Have your fiancee wait a few days to a week and call DOS like Jackie said.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

Tasha so glad you husband's plane arrived safely. I am sure he will call you today. He is from the village close to my husband's the cell phone reception is horrible at times. I have my ATT phone and can use it in Egypt at times there was no reception for days when I was there in April. Cairo updated the interview chart for February and our case is still not at the embassy. :( I see there are doing so many diversity visa interviews. I pray March will be our month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

you should have it by now, got mine :whistle: since u woke me up making it

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning and happy Monday!!! It's going to be another fantastic day here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Have a great day! Tasha, i'm happy your

husband arrived safely!!

go_cardinals_finger.gif

406222564_1aa9fdd0dd.jpg

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He doesn't have a phone so he will probably try and use a pc or his phone card but I just thought of something...the phone card is from America and he has to call a 1800 number...i bet it wont work! We bought a magic jack so maybe he will find time today to hook it up somewhere. I'm sure he is fine.

Praying that March is your month too Ronell!!!! Which village is your husband from?

Edited by Aymsgirl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
can anybody know about same situations tell me whts the average time of waiting?

plz i wait anythign any info

When Wael had his interview, the CO didn't keep his passport. Told him they would

notify him when to send it. We were in AP for 6 months.

It's very hard to know what Cairo will do. Since they told you to keep your passport you might have to wait a little while. Who knows, they may contact you tomorrow to send your passport back!

Welcome to the world of AP. As Jackie stated "it does suck". Just hang in there and don't give up!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!

Glad to hear he arrived safely Tasha. Sounds like you have alot going on right now. The time will fly! I cannot believe Mal is almost 1!!!!

Im off work today and going to take the best friend out to olive garden, its her bday. I dont know what I will even be able to eat there being on weight watchers. Ill probably stick to minestrone soup and end it at that. Not worth it... today starts week 3 of being on ww and I have never felt healthier. My stomach problems have vanished! I havent taken a prilosec since I started. Maybe I should have listened to my doctor many moons ago when he told me to change my diet lol...thank god, its about time...

Wishing everyone a great day...

Kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tasha my husband lives in Faqous Sharkia. What is your husband's village name?

You are right the calling cards will not work because of the 1 800 number.

You know your husband can rent a cell phone or find a cheap one to buy and put minutes on it. Hamdi's is per minute phone.

Hope you hear from him soon!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
can anybody know about same situations tell me whts the average time of waiting?

plz i wait anythign any info

When Wael had his interview, the CO didn't keep his passport. Told him they would

notify him when to send it. We were in AP for 6 months.

It's very hard to know what Cairo will do. Since they told you to keep your passport you might have to wait a little while. Who knows, they may contact you tomorrow to send your passport back!

Welcome to the world of AP. As Jackie stated "it does suck". Just hang in there and don't give up!

Same here, and yes, there is no telling what the Embassy will pull. They do what they do when they do it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nagi empty your mail, !!!!!

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Mornin!

Jackie, you know you have spoiled us all with your overflow of daily coffee :yes:

How ya doin dear?

Jeanne...ah comeon....you know Philly is smarting from the Cardinals victory last night

But it was a good game....Congrats Arizona!! :dance::dance::dance:

NMSA....most of had some sort of AP, ours was near 6 months then one day when you least expect it, or seriously feel you cant take anymore of it, you get the call....good luck to you! (F)

Tasha..good that your hubby arrived safely, I wouldnt mind being there right now....any place that is warm is where I want to be! :thumbs:

Kelly I am with you, I am ready to start being healthier and shedding some of this extra weight.

However I have never gone on any special diets or weight loss programs. I just have to put my mind to it!

I so sick of myself, and to think how healthy and fit I used to be :unsure:

Well no time like the present.

Have a good day everyone

We did get 2 inches of snow last evening and that was the most we had all winter so far!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

0k.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.