SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
i have had it fried and just fresh in conch salad, don't care for it either way, don't taste like nothing to me..

you need to have me cook it for you...and girl, CONUCH soup...lawddddddddddd

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Island..such fun u had

Thanks Kimmy - who the bway in your siggy?

You missed some excitement while you were gone. That is MsNelly's Ex Hawkins....

Oh...I'm gonna have to go back and read 140 pages tonight.. I peaked in the middle somewhere and saw some craziness with BeautifulBaby.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Island..such fun u had

Thanks Kimmy - who the bway in your siggy?

You missed some excitement while you were gone. That is MsNelly's Ex Hawkins....

Oh...I'm gonna have to go back and read 140 pages tonight.. I peaked in the middle somewhere and saw some craziness with BeautifulBaby.

That's just the beginning :wacko: Welcome back.

JahLove - please give Sanaa my love :luv: Hope she feels better soon.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have had it fried and just fresh in conch salad, don't care for it either way, don't taste like nothing to me..

Please feel free to pass along your secrets girl! I love Conch however I have only limited recipes.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - President Gerald Ford

AOS Timeline (from B2)

12.31.08....Package Sent to Chicago

01.13.09....NOA1 received

03.14.09....Biometrics Appt

03.25.09....EAD Card Received

04.05.09....Interview Appt Received

05.07.09....Interview

05.07.09....APPROVED!!!

06.23.09....Conditional Green Card Received!!!!

Stepdaughter Consular Filing

01.27.10....I-130 Package sent to Chicago

02.08.10....NOA1 received

OtIZm5.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies... been lurking but havent been posting. Been down a little lately and I am spending more quiet time with hubby. We are going away for the weekend!

IW...what a trip! I am glad that its almost OVER :dance:

Do any of u ladies no how to do senegalese twist? In Jamaica they call it rope twist!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

i would be pleased my dear, mi nuh turn dung nuh food..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies... been lurking but havent been posting. Been down a little lately and I am spending more quiet time with hubby. We are going away for the weekend!

Do any of u ladies no how to do senegalese twist? In Jamaica they call it rope twist!

Hey 1luv....just thinking about you. I hope you and hubby enjoy you weekend getaway.

Love Senegalese twist. I wish I knew how to braid....that would save me so much money...sorry.

Timeline

hi 1luv, sorry u are feeling down, quiet time w/ hubby sounds great right about now :crying::crying:

i have seen senegalese twists, but i can't do no hair!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Drive safe Quanna.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I am finally home - I got stuck in a meeting listening to some woman prattle - she made no sense! I love conch!

I know how to braid, not well, though - DJ has such thick thick hair, I am afraid to try, but think I will need to learn, because it's ridiculously expensive here! One trip his braids were loosening so I tightened them up and re-did a few - we were walking down the hip strip and a woman was trying to get me to braid my hair - then she asked DJ who did his - he told her I did - she was in shock - I just laughed -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

sus i wish i could braid hair would save me a lot of cash

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
Well someone suggested that I go and get another gift and send a note saying hope R likes this better. I was thinking of going to get her a Barak Obama coloring book since the two of them voted for McCain and be like TAKE THAT! Ideas ladies?

See, I would be pissed enough to want to not do anything, but I wouldn't want to punish the child - so I would probably send something that I knew would annoy the parents, but the kid would like - something really loud and not returnable!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.