SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
nells tell him i will set my pitbulls on him

he just keep calling like friday i'm bringing Shanika back and maybe we can go out i was like who :wacko: go out

Nell, don't be to quick to say no, look at it this way, it can be a free meal. Now that if he isn't cheap, and if he wants to go somewhere where the napkins are not paper.

Roxcie he is not cheap by a long shot, when i told him what happen between me and hawkins he was cheesing to damn hard :D like yes i mite have a chance :no:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of him as therapy, you don't want him, but he can help by taking you out to dinner to sponsor your breaking up party.

Yea you are right, he ask if i really wanted to go to JA me and him can go :wacko::wacko::wacko:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rox...I was just checking out your timeline. Even though you are still at VSC, we still should be finishing up about the same time hopefully...

Nells, mek di old bwoy tek yuh hout! Use 'im girl to get what you want, for just wan likkle time. Men do it tuh ooman all di time!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Rox...I was just checking out your timeline. Even though you are still at VSC, we still should be finishing up about the same time hopefully...

Nells, mek di old bwoy tek yuh hout! Use 'im girl to get what you want, for just wan likkle time. Men do it tuh ooman all di time!

Right them feeling get in the pic, hell i mite start like his #### all over again :blink::blink:

Right them feeling get in the pic, hell i mite start like his #### all over again :blink::blink:

Hi Nelly!! Roxie!! and Mrs. Palmer!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAKES WHATS GOING ON

kool. i was applying for more jobs today. i hope i get it i think it would be perfect for me. it's with a non profit org. that does rehabilitation for disabled folks right here in gary. i will be working in the clerical dept. if i get the job. i hope the pay is reasonable.i am thinking of going back to school to due a degree in social work.

Evening All : )

Good luck with the job search Jakes....hope u get it! I've been a hospital social worker for the last 10 years but before I had my Master's Degree in social work, and did the hospital work...I did a bunch of entry level jobs in mental health. Like Roxie pointed out, u can atleast benefit from their tuition reimbursement plan if ur still interested in social work etc.

LOL, it's always good if someone else is footing your tution bill.

LMAO.....exactly ;)

I went straight thru from undergrad to grad with scholarships, loans etc. but I was even thinking about using the tuition plan at my job and going back for an MBA. I don't need it but it would help me to move up to a hospital management position. LOLLL Plus it wouldn't cost a thing! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

JAKES WHATS GOING ON

kool. i was applying for more jobs today. i hope i get it i think it would be perfect for me. it's with a non profit org. that does rehabilitation for disabled folks right here in gary. i will be working in the clerical dept. if i get the job. i hope the pay is reasonable.i am thinking of going back to school to due a degree in social work.

Evening All : )

Good luck with the job search Jakes....hope u get it! I've been a hospital social worker for the last 10 years but before I had my Master's Degree in social work, and did the hospital work...I did a bunch of entry level jobs in mental health. Like Roxie pointed out, u can atleast benefit from their tuition reimbursement plan if ur still interested in social work etc.

LOL, it's always good if someone else is footing your tution bill.

LMAO.....exactly ;)

I went straight thru from undergrad to grad with scholarships, loans etc. but I was even thinking about using the tuition plan at my job and going back for an MBA. I don't need it but it would help me to move up to a hospital management position. LOLLL Plus it wouldn't cost a thing! :lol:

I say do if you dont have to pay nothing go for it girl :thumbs:

hey kk whats going on

Question: Has anyone ever dropped their baby on the ground?

My co-worker's wife tripped and fell with the baby boy in her hand and landed on top of him. He has a bruised and fractured skull now. She is freaking out and he is trying to be calm.

Roxie where are you?

Of course it is snowing here. I'm in Bethesda right now.

kk

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what movies did you get Roxie?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey kk whats going on

My co-worker's wife tripped and fell with the baby boy in her hand and landed on top of him. He has a bruised and fractured skull now. She is freaking out and he is trying to be calm.

Roxie where are you?

kk

My Dad dropped all 3 of us at one time or another. He slipped down the stairs with my younger brother and the same thing happend to him with the skull fracture.

I left my daughter on the bed for a second and she rolled over and fell off. I felt horrible can't imagine what your co-worker is feeling.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

hey kk whats going on

Roxie where are you?

kk

KK, I'm in Clinton and it has stopped for right now.

KK, is the baby in the hospital? Because if so, they will be investigated and if all is well, then it will go-away.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.