SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST AND GOT MY DRIVER LICENSE YESTERDAY........ :jest::jest:

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

jah'love ... how is TEXAS

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

I have had hotels try to do that before, JG - Once in Vegas - they wanted to add a block charge of $300 in case I used the phone - #######, I have a cell, I said no way! The frustrating thing is that they immediately add the charge on, then you get some response about it takes 10 days to process the refund = Why the F**** can they put it their immediately, but not remove it as quick?

That's what I said to her, Sus. I had to pay $80 something for 2 days at the hotel and you are charging me $180 IN CASE I used the valet, room service, the phone? WTH?????? She said, I see you didn't use any of our services. So, why do I still see the charges pending on my banking????

It's like that when you return something to a store too. Burns me to no end.

I hope laws are enacted to prevent merchants from doing things like that although too many of our laws tend to work in the merchant's favor so it's unlikely the consumer will get a break. That kinda stuff really chaps my a$$ too!

ells dem might mi mawga but but dem bite hot

But you mus bite hotta fi get di bone fus! :devil::lol: (Sorry, my PATWAH no good but mi try!)

:thumbs: Good work ells, now both of us can confuse everybody.. but we gwine KEEP TRY right???!!!

:lol: Yep, we gotta try! Is there some kinda word for patwah & english? Kinda like the word 'spanglish' for spanish & english. Cause that's the best I can do!

Congrats on ANOTHER heart Kimmy! You're the best chatter on here! :thumbs:

Hey, does anyone else get VJ e-mails saying someone has added you as a friend but when you go to your friends list, the new people aren't there? I've had about 3-4 of those and the people are not showing up.

don't know if somebody already responded, but when somebody adds u as a friend, u are on their page, BUT not vice versa.. u have to add somebody as ur friend to get them on ur page..

its not like my space...

i am a lot of people's friends, but i have no friends :crying::crying::blush::rofl:

OOOHHHH! You just explained a lot to me. I think I get it now! So I have to mutually add the people as friends to see them. Thanks!

shrewd.. wow.. i can't believe its finally almost over.. i will sing "At Last" that night for u and hubby...

Etta's version, not Beyonce LOL

(not hating, i love Beyonce, but she couldn't touch etta on that song)

Ditto on that! :thumbs:

Hey ladies! It has been a crazy a$$ morning here at work. One of our male clients was in the lobby trying to hug one of our female clients (and according to her, making inappropriate sexual comments to her). Mind you, he's like 6'4" and she's like 5'0" if that...well, she ended up slapping this piss out of him (which was actually pretty funny to me, but with a lobby full of psych clients, not such a good idea). Had to calm that situation down. THEN, not even 15 minutes later, another male client was becoming agitated about wanting to speak w/ a particular case manager about his finances. She was trying to assist him, BUT he refused to listen--only wanted to get himself worked up more and more. Finally, he was asked to leave the premises because he was interrupting the business of others. Well, he lost it and put his fist through a double-paned plexiglass window. I called the police because he left, and let them know that he was extremely volatile and dangerous, gave his description, yada yada yada. Now we're cleaning up and just trying to help the other clients and process the whole situation. I tell you, my first day back and THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH! CHO! :angry:

:rofl: That would've been hard for me not to laugh at too! Boy, I don't think I could do your job! You're a super woman! :yes:

Welcome back Island and congrats on the approval despite all the obstacles! You did it! Thanks for the detailed report on the embassy visit too. It really helps those of us headed that way!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jah baby love!!! how goes it my girl.. how is Sanaa?? and chris..

we almost thought we was gonna stay home today becuz of the weather NOT!!!

Im home ! i didnt want get caught up on no traffic on the 820 hell naw. Plus Sanaa Sick she got RSV and im feel sore throat coming on myself so oooo im home remedying (like my new word??? lol) up. She look so pitiful i feel sorry for her.

I just IM UUU!!! on the yahoo u see me lol... TX is ok im still adjusting or maybe i wont adjust?? i dunno i guess im just used to the east coast.... i went crazy to get here so i best appreciate it

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is there some kinda word for patwah & english? Kinda like the word 'spanglish' for spanish & english. Cause that's the best I can do!

hahahah ebonics :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
:angry:

am I the only on that thinks that something is terribly wrong with a parent giving her 16 year old daugther a baby shower and this is her SECOND CHILD!

:blink::blink::blink: If that was my daughter, I'd be giving my consent for her to go to family planning and get on some kind of BIRTH CONTROL! It seems so irresponsible because raising a child at that age is not only hard but in most cases, the woman (??? girl, really) is not prepared for it in our society so of course it becomes the public's responsibility to support that child. And aside from that, the 16 y/o doesn't get to enjoy being a child like she should.

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST AND GOT MY DRIVER LICENSE YESTERDAY........ :jest::jest:

Congrats! :thumbs:

jah baby love!!! how goes it my girl.. how is Sanaa?? and chris..

we almost thought we was gonna stay home today becuz of the weather NOT!!!

Im home ! i didnt want get caught up on no traffic on the 820 hell naw. Plus Sanaa Sick she got RSV and im feel sore throat coming on myself so oooo im home remedying (like my new word??? lol) up. She look so pitiful i feel sorry for her.

I just IM UUU!!! on the yahoo u see me lol... TX is ok im still adjusting or maybe i wont adjust?? i dunno i guess im just used to the east coast.... i went crazy to get here so i best appreciate it

Jah'love watch the RSV thing it can be dangerous...mi nevah get the IM...my yahoo is wacky at work.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny, yup im thinkin bout call out work all this week im off fri anyway. KI want to keep a close eye on her.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

ok i got creative with my cooking today i made Brown Stew Chittlins hahah now thats a new one for me. Jamican Soul Food :)

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

ok i got creative with my cooking today i made Brown Stew Chittlins hahah now thats a new one for me. Jamican Soul Food :)

lawd gaad....I've had brownstew tripe....never again. I'm feeling for some curry conch and lobster over white rice

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is there some kinda word for patwah & english? Kinda like the word 'spanglish' for spanish & english. Cause that's the best I can do!

hahahah ebonics :rofl::rofl::rofl:

noo remember.. PATONICS :rofl::rofl:

jah.. don't worry, i won't be hurt if u don't like the lone star state :luv: well maybe just a likkle :rofl:

hope the baby feels better, if the home remedy nuh wuk, time fi DOCTA!!

Timeline

lawd gaad....I've had brownstew tripe....never again. I'm feeling for some curry conch and lobster over white rice

I have never really tasted conch like it should taste. I got some burnt u conch fritters in miami then chris made some and tried to stew it it was burnt too so i dont know what its supposed to taste like..awwww the jamiaca commercial is on now as im typing dam i wish i was there now!

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

I have never really tasted conch like it should taste. I got some burnt u conch fritters in miami then chris made some and tried to stew it it was burnt too so i dont know what its supposed to taste like..awwww the jamiaca commercial is on now as im typing dam i wish i was there now!

Jah'love not everyone can cook conch...I could never eat it fried...it's already rubbery...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.