alb2009

January '09 I-129 filers at CSC

593 posts in this topic

I'm getting anxious too! NOA1 date is 1/15, seems like everyone is getting their approvals lately! I hope mine and the rest of ours come soon :star:

a LOT of people didn't get case updates, and the NOA2 just appeared in their mailbox :) so yours might be on the way! are you the USC, or from Japan??

I'm the USC :dance: Checking my mailbox every day!

I just wondered cuz Japanese was my major in college...just graduated :) I'm sure it'll come soon!

Nice! It's my major too, graduating this semester :dance: :dance:

how cool! what kind of job are you looking for? my job search isnt going too well and i need advice haha

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Anyone have their petition arrive to NVC yet? I was checking out some earlier March approvals, and it seems like it is taking longer than normal to get to NVC?

Yeah you are right, i have noticed that too that nvc is taking longer than i used to see before, i guess because so many petitions have just been approved? when i call nvc they say csc is taking a while

I called today, I didn't expect anything but just wanted to see what they would say. First of all, I did have to wait a few min on hold, but I was expecting to hold a LONG time because it was like 12:30 EST. The lady I talked to was super nice, and said that it takes 2-4 weeks for the case to arrive at NVC. Hopefully it goes more quickly than that! I will probably wait to call again until I get the paper copy of NOA2, and then call like every day, or every other day. Do we know if NVC is just Mon-Fri? Or Saturday too? We can always hope, right? haha.

yeah whenever i call nvc they are super nice, i have been calling everyday imma call in like 2 days now, i hope it speeds up!

Known each other since we were kids ! =]

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

3/26/09- Forwarded to New Delhi Embassy

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

4/8/09- Sent packet 3 to embassy

4/13/09-Embassy Sent packet 4

4/20/09- Recieved packet 4

4/25/09- Medical - passed =]

5/04-09- Gave paperwork to VFS

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

Anyone have their petition arrive to NVC yet? I was checking out some earlier March approvals, and it seems like it is taking longer than normal to get to NVC?

Yeah you are right, i have noticed that too that nvc is taking longer than i used to see before, i guess because so many petitions have just been approved? when i call nvc they say csc is taking a while

I called today, I didn't expect anything but just wanted to see what they would say. First of all, I did have to wait a few min on hold, but I was expecting to hold a LONG time because it was like 12:30 EST. The lady I talked to was super nice, and said that it takes 2-4 weeks for the case to arrive at NVC. Hopefully it goes more quickly than that! I will probably wait to call again until I get the paper copy of NOA2, and then call like every day, or every other day. Do we know if NVC is just Mon-Fri? Or Saturday too? We can always hope, right? haha.

yeah whenever i call nvc they are super nice, i have been calling everyday imma call in like 2 days now, i hope it speeds up!

Do they keep telling you 2-4 weeks? Or what do they say?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

WOW... I see many of you received NOA2 already.. I am december filer and still waiting on NOA2. My staus has not changed once since NOA1 that I received back in December 18th... are you guys doing anything different? is there anything that I can do??? I thought it was first come first serve? Please let me know if there is anything that I needed to do. Thanks

K1 Timeline

2008/12/15 I-129F Sent.

2008/12/16 I-129F Received by CSC: AND NOA1 issued same day.

2008/12/18 I-129F Check cashed

2008/12/20 NOA1 Received

2009/04/28 Touched (Detail info did not change. Just the date has changed. NOA2???)

2009/04/29 NOA2 Approved (Received email notification)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
WOW... I see many of you received NOA2 already.. I am december filer and still waiting on NOA2. My staus has not changed once since NOA1 that I received back in December 18th... are you guys doing anything different? is there anything that I can do??? I thought it was first come first serve? Please let me know if there is anything that I needed to do. Thanks

Hi Dyoon 7979, Im begining to think it is just luck. I am yet to recieve my NOA2 and have also noticed that almost 20% of Feb filers are now approved and the january dates that have been approved are not in order. Good luck, i hope you recieve your NOA2 shortly.

K1 Visa

01/22/09 - NOA 1

05/14/09 - NOA 2

06/30/09 - Interview

09/13/09 - US Entry

AOS

09/22/09 - Married

10/09/09 - Filled for AOS

25/01/10 - Green Card Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I Know... I think its pure luck.. I called the center and they are telling me that it is very possible... and they told me that my file is still under review... I hope we get it soon. I filled mine back in December...

K1 Timeline

2008/12/15 I-129F Sent.

2008/12/16 I-129F Received by CSC: AND NOA1 issued same day.

2008/12/18 I-129F Check cashed

2008/12/20 NOA1 Received

2009/04/28 Touched (Detail info did not change. Just the date has changed. NOA2???)

2009/04/29 NOA2 Approved (Received email notification)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
I'm getting anxious too! NOA1 date is 1/15, seems like everyone is getting their approvals lately! I hope mine and the rest of ours come soon :star:

a LOT of people didn't get case updates, and the NOA2 just appeared in their mailbox :) so yours might be on the way! are you the USC, or from Japan??

I'm the USC :dance: Checking my mailbox every day!

I just wondered cuz Japanese was my major in college...just graduated :) I'm sure it'll come soon!

Nice! It's my major too, graduating this semester :dance: :dance:

how cool! what kind of job are you looking for? my job search isnt going too well and i need advice haha

I'm working at a company that does moves and deals with sending packages to and from Japan in the Operations Department. It was tough to find a job around here too but this seems like a good fit!

Timeline

yeah first time they said it would take 2 weeks to just recieve it , and then today seh said it would take 2-4 just to recieve it

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

yeah first time they said it would take 2 weeks to just recieve it , and then today seh said it would take 2-4 just to recieve it

Maybe they sent like, tons of days worth of approvals together? I don't know..its so weird. If we call CSC, they won't tell us anything will they? Like call, tell them our case number and have them tell us where it is? Does that work? Or would they be jerks?

Timeline

Maybe they sent like, tons of days worth of approvals together? I don't know..its so weird. If we call CSC, they won't tell us anything will they? Like call, tell them our case number and have them tell us where it is? Does that work? Or would they be jerks?

i thought the same thing, you know because everyone is being approved all at once, and csc is taking time to forward our petitions to nvc, hmm i dunno maybe ill try that, did csc update your case status online ?

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

Timeline

omg laura819, they just recieved my petition, and said it would take a week to forward to delhi embassy =]! yay!!!!!

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

omg laura819, they just recieved my petition, and said it would take a week to forward to delhi embassy =]! yay!!!!!

Well, maybe I will call tomorrow then - as I'm hoping based on your time frame that mine's on it's way to London now. :)

-H

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Timeline

Well, maybe I will call tomorrow then - as I'm hoping based on your time frame that mine's on it's way to London now. :)

-H

yeah you should call in, they will just make you vertify names and birthdates and tell you where your petition is =]

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

-H

yeah you should call in, they will just make you vertify names and birthdates and tell you where your petition is =]

Update my case status to what? it said "approval notice sent" last time i checked...is that what yours says? how did you know they recieved yours? did you call in again? or status change?

Timeline

-H

Update my case status to what? it said "approval notice sent" last time i checked...is that what yours says? how did you know they recieved yours? did you call in again? or status change?

they have not updated my case status, it still says pending, and yeah i just called a hourago n they said it arrived today and it will be at my embassy within a week

08/24/08-Engaged

01/10/2009- Sent

01/12/2009-NOA1

03/17/09- NOA2

03/25/09- NVC recieved

4/6/09- Packet 3 sent

5/14/09- Intreview

Approved!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/09- POE at SFO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.