Habibi

Sponsor ?? please advise

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Is having a cosponsor as good as being as sponsor? I know that the primary sponsor should be the petitioner, but if a sponsor from the same house hold is fully dedicated for sponsoring, would interview people have have a problem with this? I have graduated from University past May and spend the last 6 months with my fiancee in Tashkent. After returning i found our economy to be in shambles. I am having a difficult time finding a job. But my mother is fully dedicated sponsoring my fiancee. She makes well over the require minimum. I hope this is not a huge problem. Please tell me your opinion. Thank you in advance.

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Is having a cosponsor as good as being as sponsor? I know that the primary sponsor should be the petitioner, but if a sponsor from the same house hold is fully dedicated for sponsoring, would interview people have have a problem with this? I have graduated from University past May and spend the last 6 months with my fiancee in Tashkent. After returning i found our economy to be in shambles. I am having a difficult time finding a job. But my mother is fully dedicated sponsoring my fiancee. She makes well over the require minimum. I hope this is not a huge problem. Please tell me your opinion. Thank you in advance.

DITTO!!! I am in the same situation. No job but my mother is completely supportive and willing to be the sponsor.

*June 25 MARRIED

*December 8, 2009 GC APPROVED!!!!

*September 6, 2011 TAFARI WILSON BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*November 2, 2011 I-751 application mailed to VSC

*November 3, 2011 Receipt date for NOA1

*November 7, 2011 NOA1 received

*November 12, 2011 Biometrics Appt. received

*November 30, 2011 Biometrics Appt.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

you will have to let your mother fill-up the I-864A as the joint sponsor. even though you don't have a job yet, don't worry your fiance will be approved. did you marry when you were students? and still young? uscis has special treatments for those types. I also graduated this may 2008 and just came back to U.S. this july and found a part-time job and a full-time job..but I lost the full-time job this january, I still have the part-time job. though..don't worry, as long as you have joint sponsor, it will be fine...If your mother makes more than the poverty line, it is okey..if not then you should look for a second joint sponsor to add to your mother.. It is great that your mother is very supportive..

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

your mom can accept to be sponsor as long as she can show she can carry the amount of people in her household, and in time hopefully things will be better for you

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.